Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 12. (Read 133698 times)

o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
Concerning the 3-coin sets, there will likely only be 100 to 200 of them as I do not intend to make anymore 1oz 25 LTC coins and I am getting low on the original run of 500.

The next series of the 1 oz LTC coins will be a smaller denomination due to the recent price rise of Litecoin.

These sets are labeled with the serial number of the coin set.

1 oz and 1/2 oz coins have laser engraved number on the hologram as well as lasered edges for added security. The 1/4 oz coin has no lasering as it Already has the serial overprinted and the area for lasering the edge is too small.

I suspect for new LEALANA coins for next year will use a completely different hologram design for that series. Just thinking ahead.

any update on my order ?

its for a birthday on the 28th  Undecided

ordered over 3-4 weeks ago i think

Your order was placed on the 7th of november. I've sent you a PM about this just now.

It will be going out this week.

Just received my coins, very pleased with quality!

Hopefully you will offer other shipping options soon Wink

i'm interested in purchasing BTC coins as well from you.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Do you adjust your prices when LTC rises or are they set?

I'd like to buy another LTC set but they're $2,000 now at current prices.

PM me for prices.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you adjust your prices when LTC rises or are they set?

I'd like to buy another LTC set but they're $2,000 now at current prices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
You must have made a fucking killing with these...good job  Grin
legendary
So... I'll take 40 1 ltc brass coins for 1.1 btc

SEE BELOW IN RED:

Just checking back in. Are the prices current on the front page?

.9 BTC ($414)1 1 ounce Silver Lealana Coin w/ 25 LTC
.35 BTC ($161) shipping international
1.25 BTC $575 Total

LTC is around $4, so $100 value in LTC on coin.
Silver is $20 an ounce or so. $455 for coin and shipping?

Absolutely beautiful coins, but why the huge markup over Casascius, Titan, etc.?
Are these numbers correct? I mean this is not exactly helping LTC to get in peoples hands.
And it is cheaper on Ebay I believe.

IAS

Here are the current prices in Litecoin. If you would like to pay in Bitcoin, PM me for prices. I apologize for the lag on this as I've been really busy as of late. If you want bulk pricing of the silver coins (batches of 20) just take off 10% from the total of 20 using the prices below.

1/4 oz 5 Litecoin - 13 LTC each

1/2 oz 10 Litecoin batch #1 ERROR - 31 LTC each

1/2 oz  10 Litecoin batch #2 - 25 LTC each

1 oz 25 Litecoin batch #1 - 48 LTC each

3-coin set - 83 LTC each

Brass 1 LTC coins - 2 LTC each

U.S. Shipping - 6.5 LTC

International Shipping - 17 LTC

If you are ordering just 1, 2, or 3 ONE LTC Brass coins they will be shipped first class mail as stated in my OP with lower shipping costs, but you assume the risk of the coins going lost/missing etc. PM if you are interested in this option.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
So... I'll take 40 1 ltc brass coins for 1.1 btc
legendary
BTCBTCBTC L E A L A N A   P H Y S I C A L   B I T C O I N S   . 9 9 9 F I N E   S I L V E R BTCBTCBTC

ITEM #1 4-COIN LEALANA BITCOIN SET

Set consists of ONE of item #2, #3, #4,  and #5. Serial numbers 1-500 for each coin will be used for these sets specifically. Each coin comes with a COA, clear air-tight capsule, and are all stored within a black FOUR-coin leatherette case. Addresses all begin with "1BTC".

PRICE (4-COIN SET): 2.4 BTC each

ITEM #2 1 BTC GOLD PLATED Lealana Bitcoin 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver

This coin is part of a batch of 500 coins. Each coin comes with a COA, clear air-tight capsule, and black single-coin leatherette case. Addresses all begin with "1BTC". Diameter is 39mm.

PRICE (1 oz): 1.2 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  23.4 BTC

ITEM #3 0.1 BTC Lealana Bitcoin 1/4 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver

This coin is part of a batch of 2,000 coins. Each coin comes with a COA, clear air-tight capsule, and black single-coin leatherette case. Addresses all begin with "1BTC". Diameter is 25mm.

PRICE (1/4 oz): 0.2 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  3.9 BTC

ITEM #4 0.25 BTC Lealana Bitcoin 1/2 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver

This coin is part of a batch of 1,000 coins. Each coin comes with a COA, clear air-tight capsule, and black single-coin leatherette case. Addresses all begin with "1BTC". Diameter is 30mm.

PRICE (1/2 oz): 0.4 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  7.4 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM #5: 0.5 BTC Lealana Bitcoin 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver

This coin is part of a batch of 500 coins. Each coin comes with a COA, clear air-tight capsule, and black single-coin leatherette case. Addresses all begin with "1BTC". Diameter is 39mm.

PRICE (1/2 oz): 0.67BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  13.25 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIPPING:
---------------
U.S (Domestic)- 0.06 BTC
Non - U.S  (International) - 0.09 BTC

legendary
Got my big box of Bitcoins, they look great!  Thanks

Thanks for the support Mike.

I'll get around to funding them in a day or so.

Aloha  Smiley
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
Got my big box of Bitcoins, they look great!  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
can i buy a 1 ltc brass coin? do i pm you?

edit: pming you, i forgot how to read
legendary
Concerning the 3-coin sets, there will likely only be 100 to 200 of them as I do not intend to make anymore 1oz 25 LTC coins and I am getting low on the original run of 500.

The next series of the 1 oz LTC coins will be a smaller denomination due to the recent price rise of Litecoin.

1 oz and 1/2 oz coins have laser engraved number on the hologram as well as lasered edges for added security. The 1/4 oz coin has no lasering as it Already has the serial overprinted and the area for lasering the edge is too small.

I suspect for new LEALANA coins for next year will use a completely different hologram design for that series. Just thinking ahead.

any update on my order ?

its for a birthday on the 28th  Undecided

Your order was placed on the 7th of november. I've sent you a PM about this just now.

It will be going out this week.
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes

any update on my order ?

its for a birthday on the 28th  Undecided

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Has anyone actually redeemed one of their coins?
legendary
Will fund them shortly.  Smiley

Thanks again.
Activity: 315
Got these today!  These are great coins, superb quality!

legendary
Another set arrived today. Excellent as ever. My 1s are still in transit, I'm very excited about those. Fell like a kid at Christmas.

Looking at the 5s with the overprinted ink serial number on the back, what is the span of those numbers? Have you been issuing the 5s in order? If so starting from what numbers for the singles?

Also looking at the set of 3 coins the 10 ad 25 have laser engraving that matches the 5's ink number. I assume this is always the case for a given set of 3? If so what is the span of those numbers, starting at what value and have the sets been issued in order too?

Is the laser engraving unique to the set of 3 or is it on all the 25s, 10s? Does the lasered serial number ever repeat?

Hope this is not too many questions; I know you're drowning in orders at the moment so I'm happy to be patient if you're going to write this all up at some point anyway.

The 1/4 oz 5 LTC singles use serial #'s 501 and above. These have not been in order completely.

The 1/4 oz 5 LTCs for the 3-coin sets have been in order from #1 to #500.

3-coin sets have been issued in order of serial #, yes.

The lasered #'s on the coins are unique and never repeat for that coin's size in the set. Example: "#5" is never repeated on any other set.

The lasering on the outer area of the hologram has been applied to all silver coins except the 1/4 oz 5 LTC coins since the ending of October or so. This includes my silver bitcoins as well.

The 1/4 oz 5 LTC coins are just too small to get the lasering at least workable so everything on the hologram is in a readable format.

There will be only as many sets as I have 1 oz 25 LTC coins left, which is ~100 left (if they are ordered as a 3-coin set) plus what have been sold so far.

Eventually I will get around to publishing a current list of coins, addresses, and serial #'s. For now this will be done when I have the time to do it.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 901
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Another set arrived today. Excellent as ever. My 1s are still in transit, I'm very excited about those. Fell like a kid at Christmas.

I know this has been partially answered in your first post but wanted to get a bit more info:

Looking at the 5s with the overprinted ink serial number on the back, what is the span of those numbers? Have you been issuing the 5s in order? If so starting from what numbers for the singles?

Also looking at the set of 3 coins the 10 ad 25 have laser engraving that matches the 5's ink number. I assume this is always the case for a given set of 3? If so what is the span of those numbers, starting at what value and have the sets been issued in order too?

Is the laser engraving unique to the set of 3 or is it on all the 25s, 10s? Does the lasered serial number ever repeat?

Hope this is not too many questions; I know you're drowning in orders at the moment so I'm happy to be patient if you're going to write this all up at some point anyway.
Activity: 350
New orders came in!   Yeah!!!!!!  There are also some Singles not pictured.
legendary
Just checking back in. Are the prices current on the front page?

.9 BTC ($414)1 1 ounce Silver Lealana Coin w/ 25 LTC
.35 BTC ($161) shipping international
1.25 BTC $575 Total

LTC is around $4, so $100 value in LTC on coin.
Silver is $20 an ounce or so. $455 for coin and shipping?

Absolutely beautiful coins, but why the huge markup over Casascius, Titan, etc.?
Are these numbers correct? I mean this is not exactly helping LTC to get in peoples hands.
And it is cheaper on Ebay I believe.

IAS

Here are the current prices in Litecoin. If you would like to pay in Bitcoin, PM me for prices. I apologize for the lag on this as I've been really busy as of late. If you want bulk pricing of the silver coins (batches of 20) just take off 10% from the total of 20 using the prices below.

1/4 oz 5 Litecoin - 13 LTC each

1/2 oz 10 Litecoin batch #1 ERROR - 31 LTC each

1/2 oz  10 Litecoin batch #2 - 25 LTC each

1 oz 25 Litecoin batch #1 - 48 LTC each

3-coin set - 83 LTC each

Brass 1 LTC coins - 2 LTC each

U.S. Shipping - 6.5 LTC

International Shipping - 17 LTC

If you are ordering just 1, 2, or 3 ONE LTC Brass coins they will be shipped first class mail as stated in my OP with lower shipping costs, but you assume the risk of the coins going lost/missing etc. PM if you are interested in this option.
Pages:
Jump to: