Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 13. (Read 133698 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Just checking back in. Are the prices current on the front page?

.9 BTC ($414)1 1 ounce Silver Lealana Coin w/ 25 LTC
.35 BTC ($161) shipping international
1.25 BTC $575 Total

LTC is around $4, so $100 value in LTC on coin.
Silver is $20 an ounce or so. $455 for coin and shipping?

Absolutely beautiful coins, but why the huge markup over Casascius, Titan, etc.?
Are these numbers correct? I mean this is not exactly helping LTC to get in peoples hands.
And it is cheaper on Ebay I believe.

IAS
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
UPDATE: The 1 LTC brass coins with the original LEALANA holograms (total 2000 to be created) are now SOLD OUT.

All subsequent orders of 1 LTC brass coins will utilize a modified hologram design.

Smiley

Impressive! Cheesy  I know I grabbed some Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
What does the modified design look like?

Same design layout but there is a denoted "1 LTC" denomination and over-printed serial number added to each hologram.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
What does the modified design look like?
legendary
UPDATE: The 1 LTC brass coins with the original LEALANA holograms (total 2000 to be created) are now SOLD OUT.

All subsequent orders of 1 LTC brass coins will utilize a modified hologram design.

Smiley
legendary
UPDATE: Orders have been going out. As previously stated you will be notified once your order goes out and will be given a tracking number (assuming you did not just purchase only 1, 2, or 3 brass coins). Please be patient as I get through the order queue to your order.

** Also, I am down to the last 100 brass coins (1 LTC) that will have the original LEALANA holograms on them out of 2,000 total to be issued with it. The other 1900 have been sold. All subsequent brass coins will have a modified hologram design to denote 1 LTC denomination.

Is it possible to know which orders have been shipped?
perhaps up to what date you're shipping out so far.

Thanks.

Noite that i'd really like to show these off and perhaps get you some more business at my local bitcoin meetup!

Orders have been going out within the 4 week period as quoted. I suspect the more recent orders like yours will go out in 2-3 weeks from the time the order was placed as I get through the bulk of the orders. Please be patient with me as I get the orders out.

I appreciate the publicity you intend to give my coins.

Much much mahalo  Smiley
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
UPDATE: Orders have been going out. As previously stated you will be notified once your order goes out and will be given a tracking number (assuming you did not just purchase only 1, 2, or 3 brass coins). Please be patient as I get through the order queue to your order.

** Also, I am down to the last 100 brass coins (1 LTC) that will have the original LEALANA holograms on them out of 2,000 total to be issued with it. The other 1900 have been sold. All subsequent brass coins will have a modified hologram design to denote 1 LTC denomination.

Is it possible to know which orders have been shipped?
perhaps up to what date you're shipping out so far.

Thanks.

Noite that i'd really like to show these off and perhaps get you some more business at my local bitcoin meetup!
legendary

legendary
1,000 LTC donation made to the Litecoin Development Team as promised.  Smiley

Date: 10/22/13 13:41
To: LTC DEVELOPMENT DONATION LRNYxwQsHpm2A1VhawrJQti3nUkPN7vtq3
Debit: -1000.00 LTC
Net amount: -1000.00 LTC
Transaction ID: 83f9b4bf2af0fd22bf757be25b504a42c60b562bdd25332970a710771aa3cc4b

https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,3874.msg50456.html#msg50456

Congrats.. How many do you have left of the Batch 1 Error coins?

~150

This rough estimate is about the same as it was when I posted it.

A few more were bought since the post above.

The first orders that came in since I started selling my new items/products will be going out this coming week.

Mahalo for all of your patience as I get through the order queue.

Activity: 901
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Noah, how many of the first batch of Physical litecoins with errors reamian?
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
CryptoNerd.co recommends Lealana to anyone looking to make a purchase of Physical Litecoins & Bitcoins! Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
still got some "ITEM #2: 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin" on stock and ready to ship to EU (located in ger.)
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I just got some more coins today and they came in record time for registered mail!  Thanks again smoothie.  Smiley
legendary
I have had a few people contact me and ask me my opinion as to whether Lealana coins are a scam, worried that 2-4 weeks seems unrealistic.

I'd like to publicly state my opinion that I believe Lealana coins to be legit, and 2-4 weeks to be reasonable.  It took me just as long to get my first batch of silver coins out.

It seems like it should be so simple, putting stickers on some coins, and it's easy to ask why 2-4 weeks?  In my case, I have kids and other commitments, so right off the bat, there's time rationing involved.  In my experience, when I release a new coin, there's a relative rush of orders for everyone wanting the earliest spots in the sequence.  There's another part of it - there's a persistent need to be meticulous at every step, as there are some steps where single errors are pretty much unforgivable.  The way I store bitcoins is super paranoid, as I'm conscious of being robbed or hacked... consequently, my activities are also very slow.

For me, just the process of generating and printing a batch of private keys is seriously a whole weekend, because I want perfect front-to-back alignment, I want to make sure the private keys on the back are 100.000% legible matches to the address prefixes on the front, I want to make sure I've printed each key exactly once, and I want to make sure all my overprints and mistake prints are thoroughly obliterated (as even shredding them is clearly not enough).  Afterward, keeping track of the lifecycle of the coins as they flow from creation to shipment to funding requires conscious organization and effort.  Getting the private keys perfect is such a big deal, it is probably the main reason there isn't far more competition in this space after this much time.

The first time I ever went to Hawaii was recent, August 2012 (oh yeah, sometimes I travel and don't broadcast the fact on the internet - that gives the appearance of slowing things down too, certainly so must Noah travel once in a while as well).  Definitely a unique place far different from where I live, and to have a Hawaiian-style bitcoin, I just think is neat, much the same one might consider it neat to have a US quarter coin featuring Hawaii.  I didn't order many Lealana Litecoins because I'm not a huge fan of altcoins, but I felt it fitting to own a whole roll of each of the new Lealana Bitcoins, for which I estimate I'll be waiting 2-4 weeks to receive.  I would be thrilled to see local-culturized physical bitcoins from other places, especially in places where Bitcoin is hot (Finland, Germany, etc.), and I would estimate that they'd be highly collectible.  Also, if someone made a commemorative physical bitcoin featuring that well-known green camel amongst our community, I'd want one Wink.

Mike, thanks for that.

There is a lot of detail, time, and work that goes into each coin.

I don't expect everyone to understand what goes into the coins in order to produce them. But it is nice to get another person who understands the process and effort that goes into assembling coins of this nature to give their perspective.

Smiley

As stated shipping will start within 2-4 weeks from the time you placed your order. This will change over time as I start getting orders assembled and shipped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Your donation is probably the most significant gift they've recieved thus far. 

That is not true, it is about 50% of the most significant gift they've received.

I stand corrected.  Smoothie should have donated 2001 LTC just to hold the honor, LOL.

If that was his goal then yes. 2001 > 2000. Not attacking smoothie for his donation or even saying it was small. Just saying you claim was not true. I polity messaged you via PM and let you know about your error. You failed to correct your mistake so I did. No hard feelings mate. 

Clueless morgan explains his highly logical argument perfectly.
vip
Activity: 840

That is not true, it is about 50% of the most significant gift they've received.

I stand corrected.  Smoothie should have donated 2001 LTC just to hold the honor, LOL.

If that was his goal then yes. 2001 > 2000. Not attacking smoothie for his donation or even saying it was small. Just saying your claim was not true. I polity messaged you via PM and let you know about your error. You failed to correct your mistake so I did. No hard feelings mate.  

vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
I have had a few people contact me and ask me my opinion as to whether Lealana coins are a scam, worried that 2-4 weeks seems unrealistic.

I'd like to publicly state my opinion that I believe Lealana coins to be legit, and 2-4 weeks to be reasonable.  It took me just as long to get my first batch of silver coins out.

It seems like it should be so simple, putting stickers on some coins, and it's easy to ask why 2-4 weeks?  In my case, I have kids and other commitments, so right off the bat, there's time rationing involved.  In my experience, when I release a new coin, there's a relative rush of orders for everyone wanting the earliest spots in the sequence.  There's another part of it - there's a persistent need to be meticulous at every step, as there are some steps where single errors are pretty much unforgivable.  The way I store bitcoins is super paranoid, as I'm conscious of being robbed or hacked... consequently, my activities are also very slow.

For me, just the process of generating and printing a batch of private keys is seriously a whole weekend, because I want perfect front-to-back alignment, I want to make sure the private keys on the back are 100.000% legible matches to the address prefixes on the front, I want to make sure I've printed each key exactly once, and I want to make sure all my overprints and mistake prints are thoroughly obliterated (as even shredding them is clearly not enough).  Afterward, keeping track of the lifecycle of the coins as they flow from creation to shipment to funding requires conscious organization and effort.  Getting the private keys perfect is such a big deal, it is probably the main reason there isn't far more competition in this space after this much time.

The first time I ever went to Hawaii was recent, August 2012 (oh yeah, sometimes I travel and don't broadcast the fact on the internet - that gives the appearance of slowing things down too, certainly so must Noah travel once in a while as well).  Definitely a unique place far different from where I live, and to have a Hawaiian-style bitcoin, I just think is neat, much the same one might consider it neat to have a US quarter coin featuring Hawaii.  I didn't order many Lealana Litecoins because I'm not a huge fan of altcoins, but I felt it fitting to own a whole roll of each of the new Lealana Bitcoins, for which I estimate I'll be waiting 2-4 weeks to receive.  I would be thrilled to see local-culturized physical bitcoins from other places, especially in places where Bitcoin is hot (Finland, Germany, etc.), and I would estimate that they'd be highly collectible.  Also, if someone made a commemorative physical bitcoin featuring that well-known green camel amongst our community, I'd want one Wink.
Activity: 315

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

Yes yes, let the butthurt flow through you.
vip
Activity: 840

Pages:
Jump to: