Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 23. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I received my coins yesterday. They look amazing!

Funding them today.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I received my coins yesterday. They look amazing!
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Wait... I bought flawed coins? Is there a program to trade these in for non-error coins when they become available?
I will be very happy trading the ones with an error for the ones without an error ones they are released Cheesy
Everybody can take my offer, I'm also prepared to offer this service for casascius coins, lol :p

seriously, I thought Smoothie was pretty clear about the fact they had an error?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Wait... I bought flawed coins? Is there a program to trade these in for non-error coins when they become available?

Just so you know, this is not a bad thing.  As a numismatist (coin collector), I will tell you that mint/issue errors are typically more valuable than non-error varieties.  Look at Casascius' first round of error coins, they are more valuable today than the standard issues.  I expect the same to happen in time to these first edition error litecoins.  Count yourself lucky to have what will prove to be a very rare variety.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

Happy to trade you Cheesy!
legendary

At this time there is no such program for this.

My OP thread has spoken about the error (I.e. "bulge" in the hologram due to lack of recess on the back of the coin for private key circles) several times.

I'm sure someone would be willing to trade you the corrected ones for the error coin once I start selling them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just got my 2..   Beautiful..   Grin Cheesy Shocked Kiss

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!

if you want I'll buy normal coins and trade them for flawed ones Wink

edit: just joking, can't afford these coins Sad
Activity: 253
legendary
my coins are gonna be shipped tomorrow  Grin Cheesy

Orders are going out this week. There is a good chance I won't get through all of the round 2 orders tomorrow alone.

Don't worry your order is going out this week. Thanks.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
my coins are gonna be shipped tomorrow  Grin Cheesy
legendary
Thanks. Got my 1/2 oz coins today! Now looking to purchase 1 oz.

Quick question:
What is the shipping rate for getting 1-1oz coin compared to 2-1oz coins? Combined shipping. How much more is it?

Thanks.

They are the same no matter how many you buy.

Smiley

So if I bought 20 1oz coins, shipping would be 0.4 BTC?

Yes.
Activity: 700

Quick question:
What is the shipping rate for getting 1-1oz coin compared to 2-1oz coins? Combined shipping. How much more is it?

Thanks.

Smiley

So if I bought 20 1oz coins, shipping would be 0.4 BTC?
legendary

Quick question:

Thanks.

Smiley
Activity: 700

Quick question:

Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Looks very cool! Good job!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
i'll be curious to see just how many of the non-profit Litecoin buyers will be proud enough to post pics of their coins once received compared to the # on this thread.

i've never seen so many ppl so proud to receive a purchased item on this forum.  seriously.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
These look great!

Thanks Smoothie.

legendary

This made it all the way to Idaho. Fantastic packaging job, and the shipping price was pretty much spot on for as much work that went in to the box/priority. Thanks smoothie, I can't wait for the 1 oz coins to get here!

I'm glad you are satisfied with your order.

Next week I will begin round two order shipping. Any orders that are placed after today may be delayed until the following week, depending on how far through the orders I get next week.

Thank you to all who have order!

Smiley
Activity: 308

This made it all the way to Idaho. Fantastic packaging job, and the shipping price was pretty much spot on for as much work that went in to the box/priority. Thanks smoothie, I can't wait for the 1 oz coins to get here!
Pages:
Jump to: