Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 24. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Announcing the Litecoin Foundation's physical Litecoin project.

The Litecoin Foundation was formed in 2012 to help protect and promote Litecoin. In this spirit we are going to make physical Litecoin affordable for everyone.

Then the "Litecoin Foundation" / Chaang Noi announces an affordable physical Litecoin.

@Chaang Noi: Is "Litecoin Foundation" / Chaang Noi trying to offer affordable physical Litecoins for everyone or does he simply want to protect an investment in Lealana coins? This is not trolling or an attack, I just want to know what your policy is. Thanks buddy.

Activity: 7
Greetings from Canuckistan!

Just received my two coins today (after missing the delivery attempt yesterday).  Everything was as expected and Smoothie loaded them in short order once I confirmed they had arrived.

https://i.imgur.com/oJpLdfY.jpg

These are going straight in the family vault ;-)

Cheers!
Activity: 30
Looks like the first pair is on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-10-LTC-Lealana-1-2-troy-OZ-999-Silver-Litecoin-in-case-with-certificate-/171084261343?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item27d56aa7df

These are not mine, but I will be watching this auction with great interest to see what they go for!

This appears to be in the wrong category and doesn't say "Bitcoin" or anything in the title that might attract people not specifically looking for these.  Still, I'm curious to see if he can get $400 for them!
Activity: 40
Received My coins, here in the UK & no customs issues. Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
I know how much it costs to make these and I can confirm he is making a healthy profit. However, he basically has no competition so he can charge whatever he wants. I am slightly saddened that I gave up my project and now Smoothie can set whatever price he wants.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Yet there are 40+ pages of posts with people (including myself) excited about ordering, agreeing to smoothie's price and receiving their coins. They also seem pretty happy to post and share about their satisfaction with the products that have thus far been delivered. I certainly would not say the price is wrong, bitchGrin Grin Grin

In other news:

Got my coins yesterday smoothie! Couldn't open them up and report till now cuz I was pressed for time running to a hops-related event after which the next thing I remember is waking up this morning. Grin I have to say that I am happy to have received some of the first (to my knowledge) batch of physical Litecoins ever produced. Since no other physical silver litecoins have been produced and openly marketed, I would say that they are truly original. I am sure the beta and gamma trolls will chime in with their arguments to the contrary.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
What exactly does the binary on the edges translate to? thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Is it just me or did shipping go up?

If I knew there would be a 25L and a 5L coming out I would have waited (and got more for a group buy)

Speaking of group buy... does a 20 coin order come with the case & certificate?

All the coins come with a certificate.

Pairs of the original 1/2 oz come with the double-well blue leatherette and the single 1 oz comes with black single-coin leatherette.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Is it just me or did shipping go up?

If I knew there would be a 25L and a 5L coming out I would have waited (and got more for a group buy)

Speaking of group buy... does a 20 coin order come with the case & certificate?
legendary
Smoothie, what other denominations are you planning on making/have in the making?  Smiley

Making more 1/2 oz coins WITHOUT the error and 1/4 oz 5 LTC coins. Both silver products.  Smiley

What's the ETA for the 5s?

I'll just say "soon".

Giving time estimates can come back to bite. I prefer to just say they are in the works and will be released and available with no cap when I have them in my possession.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
Smoothie, what other denominations are you planning on making/have in the making?  Smiley

Making more 1/2 oz coins WITHOUT the error and 1/4 oz 5 LTC coins. Both silver products.  Smiley

What's the ETA for the 5s?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
What is the error?  Must have missed that.
legendary
I want to ask you publicly about your pricing policy. Will the price of the coins every be "discounted"? Will we in 2 weeks or maybe 6 months be able to buy the coins for 30 % off sale?

And if you say you will not lower them, what currency will you use as your base price. I see you have adjusted the price up, but I want to know if it will ever be lowered.

This is not trolling or an attack, I just want to know what your policy is.

Prices based in USD will not be lowered for the foreseeable future.

So when you said you would not lower them in PM that was a lie. That is what I thought.

Thank buddy.

I will not be lowering prices.

Here is what I said in the FULL context concerning prices, Goat.

Will you be later having sales or discount your coins in any way? i worry about buying them, then a week later you giving 25% discounts.

anyway if you will never lower your price on these i will buy two of the 1 oz coins for my personal collection.

if you will give sales and change the price in the future i will just wait.

thanks

Hey Goat,

The new 1/2 oz coins will be selling at a lower price than the first batch 1/2 oz error coins, which makes sense from a collector point of view.

Unless the price of BTC and LTC move drastically I will not be changing prices for some time.

Aloha dude,

Smoothie

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I want to ask you publicly about your pricing policy. Will the price of the coins every be "discounted"? Will we in 2 weeks or maybe 6 months be able to buy the coins for 30 % off sale?

And if you say you will not lower them, what currency will you use as your base price. I see you have adjusted the price up, but I want to know if it will ever be lowered.

So when you said you would not lower them in PM that was a lie. That is what I thought.

Thank buddy.

legendary

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I do wish I had the money to buy on the of those nice 25 LTC coins, but it would be stupid not to buy the error coins while I still can
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
ITEM #2: 1 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin

Also I am offering a 1 troy oz silver 25 LTC Lealana Litecoin as seen below. There is no cap on orders for this item as well. Capsule, COA, and black single-coin leatherette are included.

PRICE (1 oz): 63 LTC or 1.98BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  1,134 LTC  or 35.64 BTC

Okay, so....

Using an average of $2.7 usd per ltc.

To get a set of twenty coins in one ounce. 

25 ltc * 20 coins = 500 ltc
20 oz silver * 20 usd per oz. = $400 usd divided by 2.7 per ltc = 148 ltc

648 ltc total in silver and litecoins for a profit to smoothie of 486 ltc/$1312 USD per 20 coins

OR $65.61 usd/ 24.6 ltc profit per coin.

Sorry I'll just buy generic silver at these insane prices.

tl;dr

I support smoothie in the beginning.  But for these prices I can mint my own.  He coins aren't collectible yet and at these prices I don't ever see them as collectable.

g/l

Hi,

I agree the prices are too high, $65+ profit per coin is slightly absurd (that's $65,000 usd after selling all 1000 coins.) Since I was going to make my own coins, I know how much it costs to make these and I can confirm he is making a healthy profit. However, he basically has no competition so he can charge whatever he wants. I am slightly saddened that I gave up my project and now Smoothie can set whatever price he wants. Perhaps I will pick up my physical Litecoin project back up in the near future and force Smoothie to come down on his prices.

I too would love to own one of these, but not at these prices. In comparison, I was going to charge about $15 profit per coin... Smoothie is at about $65+. He can no longer say he's doing it for the good of Litecoin, because he is doing it for the $$$.

My two satoshis, I expect this to be deleted soon...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Received mine, very happy with them  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: