Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 21. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
So has there anybody redeemed a coin yet? Best with a video on youtube of the whole process. I only volunteer for enough donations Wink
However, I'd donate to somebody who is actually doing it...

Also what about the cracked coin issue of the Casascius coins? Probably affects Lealana coins too.
Is it already the end of the area of the physical coins?  Huh Grin Shocked

I can't speak for everyone but I know most won't redeem their 10 LTC coins because of the error. Maybe one of the coins that won't be as rare
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
So has there anybody redeemed a coin yet? Best with a video on youtube of the whole process. I only volunteer for enough donations Wink

Also what about the cracked coin issue of the Casascius coins? Probably affects Lealana coins too.
Is it already the end of the area of the physical coins?  Huh Grin Shocked

I would encourage anyone who is willing to redeem one of their Lealana coins to do a public documented video/article of the process.

Concerning the hologram issue at DEFCON, although my coins have not been tested in the same manner, I suspect with the right expertise as those at DEFCON have of hacking security systems, that the same would happen to my coins when tested.

Currently I am looking into methods to deter such an attack including using Laser markings on the hologram itself and other methods.

Physical security is as Mike says it best, "a cat and mouse game". Given enough attempts the hacker will likely gain access in any security system.

As I am aware right now the same people who have successfully removed the hologram off of the Casascius 0.5 bitcoin brass COIN are testing the 1 oz Silver Casascius coins with the Laser marks on the hologram. So far I am not aware of any deterministic results on it being "broken" or "hacked" for this version of Mike's coins.

All of the coins that I produce that are purchased directly from me are genuine and safe to the original buyer. The attacker would need to have direct access to your coins in order to perpetrate the proposed attack on the security hologram.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

Is it already the end of the area of the physical coins?  Huh Grin Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Actually the 100LTC platinum coin !!!!!

Now thats the shit!!!!

I think..actually we demand smoothie makes the BIG BAD BOY super limited edition 100 units only  with serial numbers (if possible)!!!!

OOOOooOOOOoOHHHhhHhH   SUper Shiny Platinum !!!!
legendary
Platinum would be insane  Shocked

Smoothie get started!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Definitely a possibility. Stay tuned.

If you are going to make a 'bar' I would say - Go with real gold!

Don't you guys feel like gold is more BTC and not LTC?
If you're wanting something more valuable than silver - go with platinum and keep the color scheme.

Platinum is nice Smiley  Take the high ground
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
anyone can make an animated-rotating gif with these coins to use as an avatar?
Talk to cybrbeast who made mine.

I'm curious how one would look as I'm sure there are resolution limits for avatar gifs.

you're looking at the limitations right here.  me and weex.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

President of the Litecoin Foundation

Vee nao haf a puroof of zee epiks cuoin.

I vuoold leeke-a tu meke-a a stetement es tu vhezeer oor nut zee Leeght cueen fuoondeshun is a scem. I cun tell yuoo veet ebsuloote-a certeeenty thet ell zee mooppets in zee leeght cueen fuoondeshun ere-a 100% legeet und unytheeng steted by sumeune-a ilse-a is cumpletely felse-a. Bork Bork Bork!

Translation from sweded speak :

I would like to make a statement as to whether or not the Litecoin foundation is a scam. I can tell you with absolute certainty that all the muppets in the litecoin foundation are 100% legit and anything stated by someone else is completely false.

Ze vink to zee thread: https://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,997.msg39767.html#msg39767
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
A 5 gram platinum bar is only like $250ish
Activity: 574

Yes, might I suggest a one oz gold bar/round funded with 1000 litecoins! Hells yah!

We are all getting a little bit toooooooooo excited.... lolz Cheesy

legendary
Or a sliver plated bar for us poorer people  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Yes, might I suggest a one oz gold bar/round funded with 1000 litecoins! Hells yah!

I would buy one! (As long as the price is reasonable)
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Don't you guys feel like gold is more BTC and not LTC?
If you're wanting something more valuable than silver - go with platinum and keep the color scheme.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've received my order and I'm very pleased with the product. Fantastic!

Took just over a week for them to arrive, but well worth the wait.

Thank you smoothie!

~Z
Activity: 224

legendary
legendary
I know I've asked about future plans, but are planning on making a bar? Like a 50/100 LTC bar? That would rock  Smiley even though I have no money ATM  Cheesy
legendary
anyone can make an animated-rotating gif with these coins to use as an avatar?
Talk to cybrbeast who made mine.

I'm curious how one would look as I'm sure there are resolution limits for avatar gifs.
Pages:
Jump to: