Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 37. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
For future reference the prices will be updated in the OP with no real notice and at no specific time interval.

Smiley Museum? Do tell...

I'm about this --> ] [ far away to releasing it to the public...

Everyone will know as soon as she's ready Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
indeed they look awesome can't wait.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Cant wait for my twins  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
For future reference the prices will be updated in the OP with no real notice and at no specific time interval.

Smiley Museum? Do tell...
Incase you missed my last post...

is the price likely to adjust to the 25% BTC/USD increase in the last 7 days?

Or are you perhaps waiting for the price to stabilise before any kind of price adjustment?

I hope you haven't overlooked my post due to our disagreements in the custom hardware section ages ago.  BFL lost most of their support, and I no longer defend or argue for them.
EDIT : Yeah, we cool  Wink

I'm really keen to buy a couple of these to put in my soon to be released bitcoin museum Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'll just leave this here.  Smiley

Mahalo smoothie!

Can't wait!  They look awesome!
legendary
This order above was placed in person hence the quickness of the post. In case you were wondering how it got to him so fast.

All other non-local orders will be going out early next week and through out next week.

Thanks coretechs for your purchase.

Much mahalo!

Smoothie  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Wait. So you are saying that not buying one is a option?

No. If you don't buy, a guy with a barcode tattooed in the back of his head will visit you at night.

On another note; I'm very excited to see these in person Smiley

Awesome reference.

EDIT: Although, I doubt Smoothie has the funds, as he costs several hundred thousand USD per job...
donator
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
I'll just leave this here.  Smiley

Mahalo smoothie!

is the price likely to adjust to the 25% BTC/USD increase in the last 7 days?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
here you go

In case anyone missed it, a few seem to have, shipping will start on July 15th, 2013 or sooner. I hope to have all orders that are placed THIS WEEK shipped by the end of next week.

Orders will be shipped out in the order they were paid for and confirmed on the BTC and LTC block chains.

Thank you to all who have ordered.  Smiley
legendary
Concerning the cap on orders:

I have no plans to lift the cap on this batch of coins.

The idea is to get as many of these coins out to as many people as possible without a few large buyers buying up my entire supply.

My plan is to ramp up production so that there will be less of a strain on the supply when it comes to larger buyers in the future. This obviously will take some time as this first batch was merely a gauge for public interest in such a project, of which there is quite a lot of demand for.

Please be patient with me as I move through this first batch and the current orders. Lots to do and so little time.  Smiley

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
I just cant wait for my coins mothafuckas... Cheesy
Activity: 22
For what it's worth, I've sold over 1,000 of my silvers.  This may help give a sense for how many Lealana coins should be made.

So far, at least 33 rolls of 20x1BTC (660 coins) and 35 rolls of the 12x0.5BTC (420 coins).  That's 660/2000 and 420/2000 (at least as initially ordered) and that's just in two weeks.

So there is definitely demand for silver coins.  Though I doubt that every two weeks will be the same as the initial two weeks, I managed to sell out of my last silver run (500) completely and still leave many disappointed they had run out.

I don't deny the demand for silver coins. But one has to make a nuance between the BTC and LTC market. A little bit marketing would do the Lealana coins some good.
Currently the exposure is way to small. A big part the lt- community only frequents the mining section of litecointalk and few dare to frequent the dreaded Alternate cryptocurrencies sub-forum  Smiley.

I would love to buy more coins to suppress the shipping cost but i don't think I'm the only one. The release of the cap would bring a surge in demand leaving few coins for new buyers. So I understand if Smoothie would rather not lift the cap.

Smoothie how many coins are left?

What this guy said!
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
For what it's worth, I've sold over 1,000 of my silvers.  This may help give a sense for how many Lealana coins should be made.

So far, at least 33 rolls of 20x1BTC (660 coins) and 35 rolls of the 12x0.5BTC (420 coins).  That's 660/2000 and 420/2000 (at least as initially ordered) and that's just in two weeks.

So there is definitely demand for silver coins.  Though I doubt that every two weeks will be the same as the initial two weeks, I managed to sell out of my last silver run (500) completely and still leave many disappointed they had run out.

Activity: 22
In case anyone missed it, a few seem to have, shipping will start on July 15th, 2013 or sooner. I hope to have all orders that are placed THIS WEEK shipped by the end of next week.

Orders will be shipped out in the order they were paid for and confirmed on the BTC and LTC block chains.

Seeing that the interest is fading, Would it be possible to order 2 additional coins?

What makes you think "interest is fading?"

Is it the 28  29 page thread?

~BCX~

Just an estimated guess.

People who bought the first day were the one following this thread which led to the sell off ~330 physical coins. This mean at least 166 people have bought the coins. Which is more or less the number of unique person posting in this thread. Suppose the number of people lurking this thread is around 166 people then around 2/3 of the coins have been sold off. This is obviously a conservative guess, I think the amount sold is less than this estimation.

Combined with the drop in dailly posts, the outrage over the shipping cost and the fact that eager buyer would have bought the first day has led me to believe that the interest in the coin has faded. I may be wrong.  Wink

I would love to buy more coins to suppress the shipping cost but i don't think I'm the only one. The release of the cap would bring a surge in demand leaving few coins for new buyers. So I understand if Smoothie would rather not lift the cap.

Smoothie how many coins are left?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Seeing that the interest is fading, Would it be possible to order 2 additional coins?

What makes you think "interest is fading?"

Is it the 28  29 page thread?

~BCX~

Obviously   Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: