Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 61. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I broke the news of these coins to a few of my friends, and I can guarantee that they will buy at least 10 coins. So there is definitely interest in this.

I am really looking forward to having one or two of these. They look soooooo good! Smiley

I'm curious how many friends you have that are interested.  Cheesy

Well, I've only told 3 people so far. I have another 4 or 5 friends who I suspect might be interested Smiley

Shocked The more people post to this thread the more I am seeing how there is a need to put a order cap in.

I agree. I also think the cap should be kept low, maybe at 5 coins. I'd be royally pissed if some jerk swooped in and bought all the coins before I have a chance to!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I broke the news of these coins to a few of my friends, and I can guarantee that they will buy at least 10 coins. So there is definitely interest in this.

I am really looking forward to having one or two of these. They look soooooo good! Smiley

I'm curious how many friends you have that are interested.  Cheesy

Well, I've only told 3 people so far. I have another 4 or 5 friends who I suspect might be interested Smiley

Shocked The more people post to this thread the more I am seeing how there is a need to put a order cap in.

I'm curious how many friends you have that are interested.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
going to unwatch this thread, please pm when ready

Sorry if I do this for you, I will have to do it for everyone. Hence the thread. I will update this thread when I am launching and accepting orders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
going to unwatch this thread, please pm when ready
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary

I'm curious how many friends you have that are interested.  Cheesy

legendary
Any chance you can give us a ballpark period of time when you'll be announcing orders? That way I know when I should stalk the hell out of this forum.

The best ballpark figure I know is the first two weeks of July.
Activity: 130
Any chance you can give us a ballpark period of time when you'll be announcing orders? That way I know when I should stalk the hell out of this forum.
legendary

I know i dont have to buy it. But its good to alert people they are paying way too much for silver if thats what they are looking for.

Anyone who is into precious metals will tend to know how much it is going for, and those that aren't but just want a coin can google "Silver price" and it will come up without any hassle. Keep in mind, there is a big difference between spot price, and mint price. Generic silver coins from recognized mints, tend to go for a few dollars over the actual cost of the metal, you are paying for the company that mints it's overhead, as well as cost to produce the coins or bars. There are also collectors silver coins and bars that sell for much more. I've actually bought a few collectors coins for as much as a 400% premium, and then made profit on them. Its up to the buyer to determine whether or not they think its worth the collector value, or the personal value to order. I will probably order at least one, just to own (and I like silver so thats a plus).

If you are still not convinced, look at how much the silver Cas coins are going for. They sure aren't selling for spot value.

TLDR: People are free to judge for themselves whether or not added premium cost is justified. Junk silver sells for spot price, pretty coins and collectors items sell with a higher premium.

+1 I encourage people to really think it through before ordering when the door opens for orders to be taken. Makes my life simpler as well as yours. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2231
Merit: 1057
Everyone loves a silver spot discussion on this forum Smiley can't wait to get some of these.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

I know i dont have to buy it. But its good to alert people they are paying way too much for silver if thats what they are looking for.

Anyone who is into precious metals will tend to know how much it is going for, and those that aren't but just want a coin can google "Silver price" and it will come up without any hassle. Keep in mind, there is a big difference between spot price, and mint price. Generic silver coins from recognized mints, tend to go for a few dollars over the actual cost of the metal, you are paying for the company that mints it's overhead, as well as cost to produce the coins or bars. There are also collectors silver coins and bars that sell for much more. I've actually bought a few collectors coins for as much as a 400% premium, and then made profit on them. Its up to the buyer to determine whether or not they think its worth the collector value, or the personal value to order. I will probably order at least one, just to own (and I like silver so thats a plus).

If you are still not convinced, look at how much the silver Cas coins are going for. They sure aren't selling for spot value.

TLDR: People are free to judge for themselves whether or not added premium cost is justified. Junk silver sells for spot price, pretty coins and collectors items sell with a higher premium.
Activity: 147
I am interested in two of these - very awesome idea.  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
Wow smoothie I'm seriously impressed, lol.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
25 LTC is a little rich for my blood, but as others have said these are likely to be a good investment for their collector value... I'd be in for a couple, nothing better to spend LTC on really.
Activity: 130
I am getting at least two so long as I catch the announcement before they sell out.
Pages:
Jump to: