Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 62. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Wow would definitely get a couple.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Hmm Tomatocage your household limit may be the way to go. I'm open to hearing people's opinions on this. This is new for me so I am trying to be as open as possible to how things unfold.

Once again, this batch is just a community interest gauge.  Smiley

I would say, maximum 10 coins per person
increments by 2 (so 2 coins is the minimum)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yes, please!  Good work, looking forward to updates. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
setting up a group buy in the netherlands/belgium as we speak
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would be against the idea of selling these in bulk - at least to start with.

The more widely you can spread these coins the better for all concerned - for you due to higher future orders, for Litecoin for the increased exposure and for the community here who all seem to want to make a purchase.

Selling in smaller orders will be more work for you regarding postage, but you can make sure this isn't a financial burden and it will pay off in the long run IMO.

I am tinkering with the idea of a order cap amount. Being definitely considered.

I think a reasonable cap for the first 1k would be 4 coins. This would allow at least 250 people to get orders in, and since there are 2 coins in each 'case' it makes it easy to ship, pack etc. and you don't have to ship coins as 1-coin, 1-case (with 2 slots open).

4 coins max, in 2 coin increments. Smart.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

The more widely you can spread these coins the better for all concerned - for you due to higher future orders, for Litecoin for the increased exposure and for the community here who all seem to want to make a purchase.

Selling in smaller orders will be more work for you regarding postage, but you can make sure this isn't a financial burden and it will pay off in the long run IMO.

I am tinkering with the idea of a order cap amount. Being definitely considered.
legendary
Activity: 1792

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Just wanted to confirm that Smoothie has pledged to me that he would donate 1 LTC per coin to the development fund. Thanks Smoothie!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Put me down for one for sure!
legendary
I'd be interested in a few as well.

However, I'd support reselling via known resellers (e.g. molecular for EU) as well if the shipping is too expensive for few numbers.

There will be no reselling in this batch (very likely wont be happening as far as I can tell). Perhaps in subsequent batches this will be true. But that remains to be seen based on if I sell out in this batch.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Looks fantastic! The markup is currently a bit steep for my taste, but will be watching this.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
I'd be interested in a few as well.

However, I'd support reselling via known resellers (e.g. molecular for EU) as well if the shipping is too expensive for few numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Seems alot of interest already (not that that always turns into sales), but yeah I think to be fair it's best to limit numbers per customer.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
How many of these will there be initially?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'd like 1 or 2 as well.
legendary
You might want to think about limiting the number of coins on a per-household basis.

Right now I am playing this by ear.

If someone wants to buy a large chunk 125-200 or more at once I will likely charge them a higher price for a large locked-in price. But so far i've only gotten offers up to 10 coins per user.

You have a point. It is essentially a balance because this first batch, as I said in my OP, was to gauge the interest of the community. If I dont sell any...no problem.  Smiley

Wait, wat? I'd expect a larger bulk order to have a slightly discounted price.

1. First batch with error = less in circulation as I add to supply over time.

2. They essentially will have a corner on the market if they say bought like 800 all at once. And there are people out there with DEEP POCKETS that could buy all 1000 in one go.

Hence the price hike to deter very large orders. But I wont turn anyone away who wants to buy big chunk at a higher price.

I think that almost no matter the price you will be doing the future value of the coins a huge disfavor by allowing large bulk purchases. Spreading the coins to as many buyers as possible is Massively important to build interest and word of mouth.

Sell the first 1-5k in smaller batches and then announce reseller pricing for bulk orders. Anything else is plain stupid in my opinion.

You have a very valid point in terms of the long-term interest of the project. Thank you for your insight. I am taking it into account.  Smiley
Activity: 224
You might want to think about limiting the number of coins on a per-household basis.

Right now I am playing this by ear.

If someone wants to buy a large chunk 125-200 or more at once I will likely charge them a higher price for a large locked-in price. But so far i've only gotten offers up to 10 coins per user.

You have a point. It is essentially a balance because this first batch, as I said in my OP, was to gauge the interest of the community. If I dont sell any...no problem.  Smiley

Wait, wat? I'd expect a larger bulk order to have a slightly discounted price.

1. First batch with error = less in circulation as I add to supply over time.

2. They essentially will have a corner on the market if they say bought like 800 all at once. And there are people out there with DEEP POCKETS that could buy all 1000 in one go.

Hence the price hike to deter very large orders. But I wont turn anyone away who wants to buy big chunk at a higher price.

I think that almost no matter the price you will be doing the future value of the coins a huge disfavor by allowing large bulk purchases. Spreading the coins to as many buyers as possible is Massively important to build interest and word of mouth.

Sell the first 1-5k in smaller batches and then announce reseller pricing for bulk orders. Anything else is plain stupid in my opinion.
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
Pages:
Jump to: