Pages:
Author

Topic: learn english - page 2. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
English is a complex language for non-native English speakers. Given the resources we have now (e.i. Books, Internet, movies, songs) there's no excuse not to learn it. Practice will definitely do the trick.
Activity: 121
June 29, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
if you want to learn english language try to buy some application to teach you how to learn english or always watch english movies, reading english books which you can find different english word. Always practice to speak in and out of your community to have a good english dialogues.
Activity: 38
June 29, 2018, 05:20:54 AM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.
Visit this link.. https://squline.com/
The Best Way To Improve   Your Language Skills
hope it can help you to learn english.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
There are programs you can search online that use special tools like virtual reality headsets. This is a great way to practice because you get to immerse yourself in different situations and practice dialogues with native speakers. You get try realistic scenarios --ex. restaurant, street, train station etc. It's a fun way to learn and for sure you'll learn the language much faster.
Activity: 60
June 28, 2018, 02:33:26 PM
First off all congratulations for taking this important decision. English news, songs and directly helps you to increase your fluency and Grammar makes your writing correct.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
watch a lot of films it is very helpfull
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
I advice you to wacth english movie everyday, reading books or buy  some application that teach you how to learn english.
to learn english language is very important because its very useful in having a job.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
Go to school, best way to learn.
Activity: 8
June 27, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
We know that English is an international language.English language is necessary all over the world.It is important in all sectors of our daily life.We can enter the store house of knowledge.By knowing English, we can get a higher education.We know that the most higher levels books are written in English.People have to communicate with the other countries through English.English is very essential to get a good job.Every body should learn English very well.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I personally think that you cannot forcefully teach a person a new language.try to get the basics from your tutors and reference books but once that stage is over you have to try listening to the language and try to repeat the way it is spoken .look around and try to differentiate between the best way it is spoken ,for you will be misguided by people who boast of knowing but is not worthy.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
Many of us do not read English books or English books
I'm fairly scared to read But you
It also knows the English to know the world
You have to know. And how much of English is you
Of course, let me tell you that you can give it
Will not be.
Activity: 47
June 03, 2018, 08:11:31 AM
Learning english or any other language is not so easy, instead of saying I want to learn, you have to change it I will, and leave a deadline for yourself like I will be speaking english very well on the date of 1st September 2018 !
Activity: 28
June 03, 2018, 05:34:23 AM
The main thing is not to give up. You need to learn always, in everything and everywhere.  Wink
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
Learning English is really difficult, I have studied for two years but my ability to speak is not fluent yet.
Activity: 104
May 29, 2018, 10:30:45 PM
This might sound a little strange and embarrassing at first, but record yourself talking and listen to your own pronunciation, talking speed and the flow of your speaking. It will give you a great chance to see the areas you need to work on. Finally, it’s fun to sing in English, so learn some English songs and sing your heart out!
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
The quickest way to learn English is to surround yourself with English speakers. Also, get into the habit of thinking in English, don’t translate from your own language into English, it will slow you down. When you talk, use the sentences which instantly and naturally feel right to you, these are often the correct ones. Many students learn to develop an ‘intuition’ about English, use yours and trust it.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 12:01:48 PM
Just being active in this forum you'll learn English a lot. But for the pronunciation or the we we have to talk, we better to watch on youtube.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
If you want to learn listening skill, it’s good to watch TV shows, or movies in English. The news can be difficult to learn from for level students, but the more you listen the more you’ll pick up. As an exercise, it’s good to have something you can listen to over and over again. For example, a DVD can be repeated whereas a news report can only be heard once. When listening to something more than once; first, try to catch the general meaning, then, listen a second time for more in-depth information.
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
You should read more. When you read don’t worry about trying to understand every world, don’t keep reaching for the dictionary every few seconds! Instead, try and understand the general meaning of the text first and then re-read it for more detail. For words you don’t understand, try learning how to guess the meaning from the context. Look at the other words in the sentence; they will give you clues as to its meaning. Check to see if the English word is a verb, a noun or an adjective. The internet is full of stuff you can read and learn from.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
ShowMeBizICO-The New Era of Exhibition Industry
May 28, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Try to use youtube substitles as learning .
I watch lot of videos every day with substitles and I learn lot of things Smiley
Great advice!
Pages:
Jump to: