Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 2. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 29, 2018, 07:33:15 PM
thanks for your sharing, like you, i have few mistakes about taking action in market and at the end give me the result i'm loss much money in market
and from this i learn some lesson about trading strategic and implement in market
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
We have to learn from our mistakes but it is even better to learn from others` mistakes. Few years ago there was a token swap and i was not aware of it so I missed it. I learned, that we always have to follow our investment as we are the only responsible for them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 29, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE!!!

Many people wants to move on and forget the past because they made a big mistake.
But if you will just think on a positive way you should not do that.
Everything will be better, committing a mistake is not the end,
Remember that mistake or failures are the best teacher to guide us in the future.
We learn on every fall and we stand stronger after that.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

One of the most important things I've learned in this market is really. I'm learning everything through my mistakes. Maybe I wouldn't have learned so much if I hadn't experienced them. So I don't regret any of them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
Thank you for your reminder that continuous learning can improve the security of our investments while reducing the possibility of being tricked and mishandled!
just calm down that ability will actually grow and get better when we often make investments. it needs experience and the skills we must do of course are not short. this learning will mean a lot to us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 29, 2018, 10:22:18 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

haha it's so funny, but strangely I also do the same thing with you. I don't know that a mobile wallet with a desktop is different. on my smartphone, it's not there the field to fill the memo there, even though I know that the memo is required to deposit xlm. finally after I saw my wallet using a pc, it turned out that the display was different and there was a field for memos. I'm so sorry, and hopefully this can be a lesson for all of you to be more thorough.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
Thank you for your reminder that continuous learning can improve the security of our investments while reducing the possibility of being tricked and mishandled!
Activity: 280
November 29, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
I was bothered.

Thank you for this write up,it will help some of us that are yet to have such experience, until now I never knew how to transfer on xlm platform but now I know.
Activity: 350
November 29, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
This is a true observation, only by taking into account your experience and avoiding past mistakes, you can achieve success in the future.
Activity: 279
Xircus
November 29, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
        Yes through mistakes we learn from it and yes admit it and never try to do it again,.
         Our mistakes will be our guide again and it will lead you to be right,.
          Thanks for spreading your lessons from mistakes,and through that we might also be aware.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
It is very important to learn from your mistakes because this is the only way you will move on and initially you need to lose a lot in order to start earning then because you will never learn to make and invest in high-quality mistakes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
I realize it is better to learn from people's mistakes instead of yours! There were many mistakes made in the course of cryptocurrency development to what it is today, learn from it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 03:51:20 AM
I also learn a mistake once, when I send a ethereum coin with on my smart contract address. And didn't read first the instruction that they said do not send contracted ethereum coin. And I was afraid because almost 2 days, still not receive the coin. Fortunately I made a message at the support, and they still recovered it.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
Wow. Never  heard of that of that before and thanks for sharing the info.  Things like this happens when you are trying something out for the first time. I remembered when I was trading for the first time I made some silly sales but I learned from those mistakes anyways.  And its better to learn from someone's mistakes.. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
A lot has happened this year already. I believe so many people would have made some mistakes that they would not want to repeat again. Sometimes, we might not be able to avoid those, because it might be our first time of encountering the.
For instance, during investment or trading, some coins would have made an expert to look more like a novice. All the same, these mistakes can still be corrected.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
I was bothered.

It's always better learn on somebody's mistakes, than on own. So many crypto currencies and many have some unique features of using, not surprising that crypto still complicate for many people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 28, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
Those people always achieve success in their life who have the habit to learn from their mistakes. We do mistake only if we do something and if we learn from our mistakes then we can earn a decent income in the future because learning is earning.
Activity: 664
November 28, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
failure is the beginning of success, every failure we get is proof that we keep trying, and keep learning from mistakes so that we understand our shortcomings, effort will not cheat on the results we get.
Activity: 396
November 28, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
there has also been a failure but still fails again even though he already knows it because he believes maintaining that is the right thing, the point is there are some selfish people who feel the things he thinks are right but other people feel wrong
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Pages:
Jump to: