Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 3. (Read 4085 times)

copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 08:57:14 PM
You have made one mistake but you have done a thousand good by giving information so that the error does not repeat itself to others, hopefully you get a reply for your kindness, we need to learn and be patient in deciding something especially in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 23, 2018, 08:53:42 PM
As the popular adage goes, to err is human so some mistakes are unavoidable. Just be very careful when doing any big transaction so that you do not make a very expensive mistake.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 08:50:58 PM
I agree, we need to learn from our mistakes in order not to repeat such mistakes in the future. Otherwise we will not be able to build the right strategy for working in the market.
Yeah. And it is also necessary and needed to do some research first like reading some feedbacks from the people or watching demos in youtube before doing a thing especially in trading. At least the chances to get mistakes are less.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 08:38:24 PM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
I think that we all make mistakes and learn from our mistakes, but it would be much better if we could still learn from other people's mistakes and not repeat them.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
Its very important to learn from our mistakes since it prevents us from repeating those same mistakes we made some years ago. Aside that, we able to decide well and move forward in life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 23, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
Everyone makes mistakes and the author of the topic is right - it is very important to remember the mistakes like the experience and to learn on it. I think that the key mistake of everyone it is a rush and improvising.

everyone, if they want to succeed, they should be able to learn from the mistakes they made first. because of these mistakes sometimes we can think forward again.
Activity: 364
November 23, 2018, 02:39:15 PM
No body is perfect. Everybody's bound to make mistakes once in his lifetime but you need to learn from them. Learning from your mistakes prevents you from making the same mistakes in the future. This can really help a lot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 23, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
Everyone makes mistakes and the author of the topic is right - it is very important to remember the mistakes like the experience and to learn on it. I think that the key mistake of everyone it is a rush and improvising.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
November 23, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Committing mistakes is s human psychology and I think there is nothing wrong in this as people learn from their mistakes only but learning from those mistakes and not committing them in future is a big thing as we all know that bitcoin is a very volatile crypto currency therefore its valuation keeps on flactuation and when the valuation is very low there are many cunning people who will try to make you convince that your coin is about to crash you should sell all your coin to them so never influence by them as they are very greedy people who wants to make money from your investment so always learn from your mistakes and if you have done this ever so never repeat it in future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Of course it's good when you can analyze your mistakes , and you can learn from this lesson , of course I also made mistakes when trading and of course I think in the future it will not happen again
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
This market is created on the basis of the human factor and mistakes. Emotions in the market affect the person, especially when the rate goes up, and people start to get greedy, which leads to a loss, this is the norm in the market and I think most have gone through it.
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
I think that most likely all the elementary mistakes we're going to do themselves, as is usually the case. It is rare to meet people who learn from others  mistakes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 22, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
The best teacher for ourselves is our mistakes. When someone speaks about them differently, it’s as if we are not particularly concerned, and we don’t pay much attention to this. But when failure befalls us, this painful lesson we remember for a lifetime. Losses caused by seemingly elementary inattention, are very significant, and sometimes simply irrecoverable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
I agree, we need to learn from our mistakes in order not to repeat such mistakes in the future. Otherwise we will not be able to build the right strategy for working in the market.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
Thanks for sharing your mistakes. People have to read these kind of mistakes and they can learn something from these experiences. You are right. In crypto space investors have to learn too many things before doing an investment in some coins. There are too many newbies in that space and
they are loosing their money because of lack of information about crypto space.
Activity: 398
November 22, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
it's all greedy's fault.
people were too greed when joined in this market
they think this is a very potential chance to make so much money without any risk any knowledge.
but all were wrong
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 22, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
indeed a mistake that we make is a lesson for us, so that we will be more careful. because in the crypto world a lot of fraud and sometimes friends can be big liars. so if it sometimes happens to us then we can learn from mistakes, so that these errors will not be repeated again.

That's right. Only our attentiveness, lack of haste, accuracy and vigilance are able to protect us from many mistakes and save us from the many traps that the crypto market is full of. It is very difficult to earn now, but losing is just as easy as before, I think it’s even easier, hackers are becoming more sophisticated, and scam projects are becoming more cunning.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 22, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
It is appealing that we can't always think in the sa way. We always have different view and opinions about things. Every mistakes happens for us to learn from it and use our experience to teach others. One don't need to be depressed or saddened because of mistakes, you just need to learn from it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 22, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
If you really learn from your mistakes you will be able to have a successful life because you already know the right technique and strategy on the things that you didn't done right in the past, that is why it is not wrong to have mistakes because it will only help you to keep moving forward.
Pages:
Jump to: