Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 8. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:49:13 PM
A bit of confidence is needed, it's the power for investors to fight the flow and make their own decisions. But excessive self-confidence will often be counterproductive. Because sometimes you are too self-confident to ignore the warning signs, the buoys aided by your invincible feeling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
Yes, that's the way it is in life. But I prefer to learn from other people's mistakes. After all, why make your own and then regret it. If you can avoid them, you can do it yourself. Read more, study. And try not to make mistakes. So that later they do not learn from them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
and I get valuable experience and knowledge that will be useful for lay people like me in the crypto world
we will be better because we learn from our mistakes every day and that will make us continue to be people who develop and become successful people
Activity: 490
September 23, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
It is possible and necessary to learn from your mistakes, so you just need to take a very serious approach to how you understand investment right now or just learn from your mistakes, it's also not easy.
Activity: 151
September 23, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.

I don't think that if you lose your money once you should stop trying with investments. This is a great chance to learn how to act in the future!
Activity: 181
September 23, 2018, 01:05:27 PM
true learning from mistakes is the best lesson for our lives because without mistakes we have no experience. so learning from mistakes is the best thing to live
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 23, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
Yeah that's right just like what they say experience is the best teacher in life by correcting and not doing the same mistakes you have done in your whole life, But I would prefer to learn from the mistakes of others instead of your mistakes because it is easier because there is nothing you will lose just like in the saying "the second mouse gets the cheese" if you see the others fail when they do that why should you follow them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
I agree with it. I enough own mistakes, which cost me quite a lot of money. The most important thing is not to do the same mistakes in future
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
Yes, that's right. Always try and look at others. To avoid mistakes and misses. But all when you study on your own. Somehow it is then remembered better. And in the future you will think a hundred times before you do something.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 23, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

Well, what wallet you used to transfer your XLM ? I think that could be 'tricky trap' of your wallet.
The wallet developer should make a validation if you want to send XLM, you must fill the MEMO.
It is not 100% your fault, although any mistakes could possibly done by us.
Activity: 140
September 23, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
When i invested in crypto at firts time I was very meanfull about any information for any sources, but now I check all information twice!
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 23, 2018, 01:10:53 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

I hope people will understand this. We should learn from out mistake to avoid doing it again. This kind of post will remind us of what to avoid and what is the proper thing to do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 23, 2018, 01:07:24 AM
The process of learning from your mistakes will need time, and we need to stay focus while we are learning so we can get some good lesson that might be useful for our future. I am sure that if we can take a lesson from the mistakes, we can increase our skills to better and we can prevent to make any errors in the future. But don't forget, that we still a human that can make another mistake in someday so we need to be still careful when we want to make a decision that related our life.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
i try to learn from my mistakes, but what I like more is learn from other people mistakes.
I analyze their experience and try to avoid same actions if they cause to loss or time wasting.
That is a great way to learn, there is no point in making mistakes when you can learn from the mistakes of others, this is why the forum is a great source of information because not only you get to see the successful strategies that people use to get money in this market, but you also get to see the strategies that they use when they lose money and that kind of information is worth a lot.
Activity: 235
September 21, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
Without errors there is no work. Therefore, I think that learning from your mistakes is one of the best strategies that will not allow repeating these mistakes in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
I was bothered.

pretty much topics here are related to making mistakes. one day there'll be a book regarding philosophy of making mistakes in crypto :)thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
til now, I can be sure that most of altcoins are trash, just pump and dump.
ETH too, no exception.
hope the market green again that I can take my money back, cause this is not invest any more.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
i do hugely mistakes when we going to bear market. and i think i learn from them. we'll see if that's going to good for me in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Learning from your mistakes, you gain an invaluable experience. In crypto on their mistakes, money is lost. Therefore, experience is acquired with great speed. It is at this time that we should not be greedy and be content and grateful even for small rewards. The main thing today is not to lose the value of the portfolio. I believe in the future and I am confident that all participants of the Forum will be rich and happy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:15:09 AM
I was bothered.

I never use Stellar Lumen  before but I trade it directly in Bittrex. The Memo feature should be fix immediately. It should be an option and not compulsory the because it is not convenient to users.
Pages:
Jump to: