Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 6. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
For me mistakes is a part of the satisfaction in our life.The way we know our mistakes is the we that we will grow as an individual and a better person.
Activity: 196
October 14, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
yes, of course, each and every mistake teach you a lesson, by those lessons we get a clear knowledge and road to success
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 14, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
The best way I think is that everyone should make sure that they are learning from their mistakes. Mostly I see posts that people are making just whining about their coins and the mistakes that they made and not anyone actually taking out any lessons from their mistakes. Learning from your mistakes ensures that you do not make the same mistakes again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
At the beginning of my investment activity, I invested in all crypto projects. I earned a lot and lost a lot. Now I study every crypto project in more detail, and very rarely invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
I think it is especially important, when thinking about your mistakes, not the fact of the presence of an mistake, but the reason why you made this mistake, it can give you a lot of useful information, with proper inquisitiveness of your mind.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 05:23:11 PM
I believe this thing and I think we should learn from our last mistake as well. One thing is always happening in crypto and I am an example of this. When we are holding a coin we should set a goal that when it will reach 2x or 3x we should sell them. But we are doing mistake when that coin price goes 2x or 3x then we are not selling our coin because of our greediness. So I would like to say if we can move according to our goal and we can learn from our mistake then we can do better.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
Unfortunately, I had several unsuccessful investments. But after that I did not give up and began to try again! I believe that you should not stop after one failure, but you need to continue, but choose coins more thoughtfully for investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Hi, everybody.  Making a mistake is a future experience. From each mistakes need to seek plus. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
Without errors it is impossible to work in the world of crypto currencies. Each mistake brings experience, and you go further with certain knowledge. You go to success. Roll Eyes
The fact is that there is another negative factor in this, and this is a fact when a person learns only from his mistakes and does not take into account the mistakes of others. Of course, we speak differently, but the reality shows very different results.
October 06, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Without errors it is impossible to work in the world of crypto currencies. Each mistake brings experience, and you go further with certain knowledge. You go to success. Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
October 06, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
These are really the right things, because to learn from your mistakes today or in general it has always been the right thing, and I hope that this will now become the main advantage that you have today.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
After I did my investments in not a good coin and I lost my money I started choose new projects more carefully and study them more before invest my money(
September 30, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
We all have mistakes, and the main thing is to be able to endure this experience and it's worth continuing in advance. I know for sure that we all have success ahead of us
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
I have great trust in this lines 'experience is our best teacher'.I am very optimistic person and always learn from my mistakes. If I lost something I never lost my heart. In this situation I read celebrities experiences and motivate my self for more hard work.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 27, 2018, 10:17:12 AM
Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.

Yes it's true for me with mistakes in life its a part of our lifetime to become successful in life.Because mistakes if a big thing to us to Right the ways what wrong in our life we do.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 26, 2018, 10:17:57 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

Every mistakes that we have done, there must be something we can learn from it.
My advise is, when you first time transfer new coin you have, you can transfer it for small amount first.
If it succeed, then you can transfer all of your balance to that address.
Yes I agree in that , learning form our mistakes is really amazing because mistakes is really a good source of learning. If we only learn from our mistakes we can maybe have more learnings that can lead us to make a good profit on crypto, I believe that mistake is a great teacher and we can really make things easy in the near future when we are going to learn from it.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

Every mistakes that we have done, there must be something we can learn from it.
My advise is, when you first time transfer new coin you have, you can transfer it for small amount first.
If it succeed, then you can transfer all of your balance to that address.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 26, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
This is really a good step since they use to say knowledge shared is knowledge gained. This will really enlighten others to do their proper research on whatever they do since any mistake could  really cost them
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 26, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
from our experience more and more knows so past mistakes are not repeated in the future. we only need to pay attention to the small things in crypto. Every accuracy and patience must be mastered. Do not be easily influenced by anything done in Crypto. Take very constructive suggestions from the right people. You will be far from mistakes. investment, bounty, mining all must have experienced failure but for that we have learned to manage better in the future.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
I was bothered.

Yes you are right,  mistakes is one way to gain a success because you have learned from it.... through failures that you have committed.  And its served you as a guide to give ways if you done something wrong again especially when it comes to decision making.
Pages:
Jump to: