Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 7. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
I had several situations when I really acted stupid, but at that moment I thought I was the right way, but eventually became extremely cautious and patient, because the main thing is not to rush and do not jump to conclusions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
The internet has truly made life very simple. Before I as much as try anything like transferring of tokens or coins I first of all consult the internet because I'm sure others must have done it and have their experiences. Thanks for sharing yours, I'm sure people will learn from it.
Activity: 340
September 26, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
We all sometimes encounter similar errors. But I'm sure that newcomers and experienced market participants face different mistakes over time. It is impossible to avoid mistakes completely. The only thing we can do is be able to analyze the concrete situation and the mistakes made to improve our decisions.
Right. However, we must assume that the mistakes we make are normal things that happen when we face or do something at the first time. The important thing is not to feel hopeless too soon, because that will only make things worse.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
Thanks for this.. A lesson for all
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
We all sometimes encounter similar errors. But I'm sure that newcomers and experienced market participants face different mistakes over time. It is impossible to avoid mistakes completely. The only thing we can do is be able to analyze the concrete situation and the mistakes made to improve our decisions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
One of the best thing to learn is by experience. It is the best teacher as they say.Never thought that Stellar has a different process. Hopefully, I won't have problems using WAVES.  Dunno how much you have lost but regardless of the amount, it will be a waste if you didn't learn from what you have experienced. Something so simple can really affect us especially on transactions. Maybe they should be clear on the process before a client sent and hits the confirm button to transfer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 12:23:09 AM
I believe that people should always learn not only in the crypto market, but also in everyday life. After all, on the basis of our mistakes, we improve our knowledge and skills. I'm sure that everyone in my life faced such mistakes, but in any case, do not get upset - just draw conclusions and improve your knowledge.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 25, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
By learning from the mistakes of others we can avoid making own mistakes.
This forum is full of good advice, recommendations what to do and what not.
Use it as a knowledge base for your advantage.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 02:31:29 PM
Yes, I am absolutely sure - you need to take into account your mistakes and draw the right conclusions. Periodically, certain errors are made even by market leaders. After all, based on mistakes made, we improve our knowledge and solutions to achieve success in the crypto market.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
Without errors, it is impossible to learn and introduce knowledge into a new topic. They are at least small, but will be present. The only thing we can do is analyze the error and draw a conclusion. And also we can change our attitude to mistakes and look for exceptionally good moments in them)
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 04:08:21 PM
This is fully correct. do not approach doing a similar factor double, above all if it wasn't profitable the primary time. attempt a full completely different new technique or technique. If it unsuccessful the primary time, there's an excellent chance that it's getting to fail once more, thus i do not get why you'd wish to try to to a similar factor over and all over again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 23, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
Every mistake thay you make or do they have a good result for thag in what way, because once you do mistake you cannot do that again or you can avoid now the possible things that you down or lose to you before. Don't be afraid of making a mistake but if you older in cryptocurrency that is not normal maybe little still have but not more.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
Everyone makes mistakes in any type of activity, but only doing mistakes we can learn on how to do next time better. I personally learned a good lesson when I didn't sell in January this year. I could have such a big profit. But I was not ready for something like this
In my country say that a stupid man does not learn from their mistakes, smart concludes after will understand what mistakes he made, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others. On this forum says a lot about the mistakes that people make, so just learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 23, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Everyone makes mistakes in any type of activity, but only doing mistakes we can learn on how to do next time better. I personally learned a good lesson when I didn't sell in January this year. I could have such a big profit. But I was not ready for something like this
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
Right, learning from mistakes is very necessary as an ingredient for self-introspection so that we don't make the same mistakes. And that can be applied to crypto that when the market falls, selling low is a mistake and it's better to be patient and keep holding because as time goes on the market will return to stable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 23, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.
Yes  you didn't learned a lesson if you didn't make mistakes in your life. You're corect some people they can't accept there mistakes cause of there pride they always thinks there always right. For me my mistake is my guide to change my life to become more better person.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
We have always committed and will make mistakes, the main rule is to reduce their number. This is very difficult, but it is necessary to strive for this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
If you strongly worry about your mistakes, you can miss the opportunities that the market presents you. Have you made a mistake? Excellent! Do whatever it takes to ensure that it does not happen again and follow your goal.
Activity: 154
September 23, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
And it is better to learn from strangers. Even folk wisdom says. Clever learns from strangers, and a fool on his own. Try to live and work in this way. To once again not to test fate. And do not make mistakes over which you will regret.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
It is really nice to know you made a mistake,  admit it, learn from it and move on. I actually hard a bad experience when I got in to crypto, I bought a lot of coins at their ATH(all time high) hoping they will continue upward price movement but after a week or so,  bearish period start,  up till now I haven't recover my loss.  That's a big mistake from me by not doing enough research before buying a lot of those coins. I admit the mistake,  learn from it and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: