Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 9. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
Mistakes will be made by all investors, but I try to learn from my mistakes, but what I like best is to learn from other investors and traders, analyze their experience and avoid such actions.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
In any case, it does not matter whether it is a crypto currency or any other business - you need to be able to profit from errors. And those who know how to do this will always be at the top. Live and learn
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 06:26:56 AM
How much time I am in the crypto currency, so much I make mistakes. They are of different nature, and of different severity. I used to make the same mistakes, but now I began to write them down in a notebook. It really helps. This notebook is now for me as a textbook in school.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
It is important to learn not only from your mistakes , but also from others. Experience never hurts!
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
Errors are not entirely a shameful shame. There are many lessons and positive things that can be taken. One of them is to make us know bad things that should be avoided and not repeated in the next activity. Mistakes also add to the knowledge that about the bad thing. That way, we must be able to develop skills so that we can quickly achieve the dreams that are dreamed of.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
It is true that there are mistakes we can learn many things. Investing in bitcoin I also made many mistakes. My biggest mistake is to hold the bitcoin while the high price that I refuse to sell so now the price goes down I can not sell.
My main mistake was that I was greedy and did not sell when the price was high.Now the cost of my portfolio is very low and therefore always need to sell when there is a right time.There will be no eternal growth.
Activity: 55
September 15, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
Nobody is perfect, so inevitably we sometimes make mistakes. As you said, it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. So we can take our steps more accurately in the future and not to go back to such mistakes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
It is true that there are mistakes we can learn many things. Investing in bitcoin I also made many mistakes. My biggest mistake is to hold the bitcoin while the high price that I refuse to sell so now the price goes down I can not sell.
Activity: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:12:12 AM
I admit that we all make mistakes. But the important thing is we learned from that mistakes. Now, that mistake is a challenge to make us do better next time. That's why we need to be wrong to make it right.
Activity: 574
September 15, 2018, 04:02:43 AM
yes you are right it should be like that you must be able to learn from mistakes you have ever made and you have created because if you repeat the mistakes then you will only get losses.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 15, 2018, 01:44:28 AM
Sorry about that. You have enlightened me today am so grateful.  Will always make sure I study each platform before making any transaction to be on the safer side.
additional advice from me,choose a market with a large volume, with a solid community so that the market you follow is protected from crime, and the assets you have become safe
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 15, 2018, 12:18:11 AM
I've done so many mistakes before and even now, sometimes i can't avoid it to happen to me, it is a lesson learn but here in crypto we must also take our chances, it is a gamble all the time.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
Sorry about that. You have enlightened me today am so grateful.  Will always make sure I study each platform before making any transaction to be on the safer side.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
Well, yeah I've learned a lot from my mistakes here in crypto. To become better, to produce better we must commit mistakes in order to make that happen.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 14, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study everything first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake I have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
It is a good idea to keep in mind. We need to learn from our mistake and then continue to move on with our lessons to make our life better.

Yes, people will always continue with the same mistakes which they cannot control their feeling when the piece is going down. So we have to be positive for everything we do, always plan yourself before doing anything.

this is why we need to learn to control their feeling in crypto so we can prevent to make the same mistake. without learning, we will make another mistake, and we cannot learn something from the mistake. it is sad if we cannot fix the error because if we do this over and over, we cannot make any profit in crypto and we cannot survive for a long time. feeling positive is good for us but if we cannot learn from the mistakes, it's no use, and we cannot grow our skill in crypto.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study everything first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake I have made up my mind to never repeat again.

It is a good idea to keep in mind. We need to learn from our mistake and then continue to move on with our lessons to make our life better.

Yes, people will always continue with the same mistakes which they cannot control their feeling when the piece is going down. So we have to be positive for everything we do, always plan yourself before doing anything.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2018, 08:55:44 PM
We can avoid making the same mistake. for people which can learn from the mistakes, they will get something benefits which they will grow more than before and he can be able to make his profit again. Maybe he can recover his loss but one thing that he should know that he will have more skills than the other people because he can learn from the mistake.
With the more we do, we have the opportunity to make better decisions in the future. This is experience so that we will have more knowledge. For me, a knowledge will determine how we will be in the future. Mistakes will make us learn to make the right decisions. Many people feel like a failure when they make a decision, but even though it is a good start in achieving success.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 14, 2018, 08:51:00 PM
I was bothered.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

Activity: 644
September 14, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
It is a pity that in the world few people can learn from other people's mistakes. I'm one of them. When I started investing, I lost about $ 3000. In the foreground, I am very attentive and careful with investments. The main thing is not to give up and make useful out of mistakes.

Yes. It is very effective to used your mistakes to do better. You need to overcome what fault you did before, after you make it to success. You should always think positive and never gave up though you are down because of disappointment. However, you need to cheer up and try again until you succeed. Just put it on your mind that every people can have their mistakes that they can used to be better.
Activity: 728
September 14, 2018, 08:31:29 PM
There are some people who don't learn from other people's mistakes. They think they're smart and that's not going to happen to them. And they make the same mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: