Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 16. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
To improve yourself and be more experienced than before, you should learn from your mistakes. You will easily learn until you make mistakes and try to correct them you won’t know which they are.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:16:45 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is a good and positive thing. I beleive it is a big help to some other people here that made mistakes. We all know that not all people are strong. Not all people are always positive because they easily give up when then make a mistake(s). They forget that "experience is the best teacher". Let us that mistake to rise up. We now knew it so can now avoid it.

Learned from our mistakes and that's teach us another experienced in life and helps us to become more stronger not in this community but in real life in particular. One important thing is to rise up from any misfortune that hits our life.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
Learning on mistakes is the most useful way to know crypto like its independent system, I have learnt it only in thi way and I don't regret about it at all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
The hardest lesson i learnt so far since i joined crypto is that i knew about UST when my portfolio crashed lol.
From that time till now i knew how important is USDT in the cryptoshphere.

It was hard lesson indeed because i missed the opportunity to be a crypto rich for serious.

Also that Holding bullshit is for newbies, you need to make your entries & exits planned already, rinse & repeat, that's how whales become whales, not by holding for sure.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
Thank you for the information about the mistakes I have experienced. I am sure that few or all people will feel it, but I am also sure we can learn from these mistakes so that they will not experience it again.
Activity: 59
August 22, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
I've definitely made a lot of mistakes since being involved in crypto, it's all part of learning curve though. Each mistake i make i try to learn from it and not make the same mistake in the future. Do plenty of research before buying a coin and don't rush into things.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 22, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
I have made a lot of mistakes since I joined the cryptocurrency, but I don't regret it, it is because of these mistakes. I have a deeper understanding of cryptocurrencies.
As they say: "learn from mistakes", it is best to learn from other people's mistakes, but you can not to escape from yours own mistakes and only they accumulate our experience.

It is necessary to learn not only on our own but also on other people's mistakes. Imagine how much experience you can learn if you study other people's mistakes and take them for your own.
Activity: 80
August 22, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
failure is the usual and we must learn from the failures we have done before maybe someday we will get what we have been trying and for example not at least we have tried.
Activity: 103
August 22, 2018, 07:23:14 AM
No one succeeds without experiencing failure. In the market of Crypto in particular and Trading in general there is a very true saying that "Ginger is the older the more spicy"
Activity: 78
August 22, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
If you really learn from experience, then I think it is worthwhile to make this mistake. No one is smooth sailing, and tribulations and setbacks are the cornerstones of success.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
Absolutely right, we should learn from our mistakes. Although, this is a way to go to right position and achieving the golden moment yet it makes hard for some postion and time. It depends on time and situation that we could improve or not. Sometimes, time becomes more powerful and there is no chance to learn by mistake.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
Personal experience is the most expensive for every person, but it also happens that this is a rather cruel experience, so it should be appreciated and shared as much as possible!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
I have made a lot of mistakes since I joined the cryptocurrency, but I don't regret it, it is because of these mistakes. I have a deeper understanding of cryptocurrencies.
As they say: "learn from mistakes", it is best to learn from other people's mistakes, but you can not to escape from yours own mistakes and only they accumulate our experience.
Activity: 75
August 22, 2018, 07:06:12 AM
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Thank you for your analysis. Every one of us makes mistakes. It is not terrible to make mistakes. What is terrible is that you know nothing and make mistakes unconsciously. If you can learn the lesson, the next time you avoid this situation, then I think it is a good thing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
After a long time, I learned from my mistakes not to sell cryptocurrency for cheap.Because whenever I sold it,the market would grow.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Yes, everyone will make mistakes. We really should learn from our mistakes. We must not make mistakes in cryptocurrencies. We must not be emotional. We must abide by the rules. We must remain calm and rational and avoid making mistakes again.
Activity: 167
August 22, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
you're right and thank you for sharing your experience, some say mistakes are the best teachers, so when we make a mistake and experience a loss then all we have to do is try again and avoid the mistakes we have made in order to get profit of investment
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
People learn from their mistakes and experience.
this is the best teacher in out life.
once you've done it wrong better not to repeat it.
lesson learned!
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 16, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Yeah I really learned something from my mistakes and it really took me some losses but life must go on. Sometimes it is also better to learn from the mistakes of others too by reading and learning from this forum so that you may not get all the mistakes there is in this crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: