Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 27. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.
It's great that there is one person who is thinking the same way as I do. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes we wish that we know what reason is that but the important thing is to take every mistakes as a lessons in life. Experience is the best teacher, and I believe that every mistakes has a lesson.

And that lesson is you need to know, don't quit if you have mistakes in life because sometimes you need to be strong enough and learned everything, not because you did a wrong move means that you need to quit. Yes, All we need is to learn from our mistakes in life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 20, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
Yes ! we must learn on our mistakes so that we are not going to do that mistakes again and it will serves as a lesson for us to handle our emotions on handling cryptos.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
Yes, I definitely agree that people should learn from their mistakes. The best thing people should do to minimize or perhaps prevent the risk of committing mistake is to deepen the knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency. With regards to investments, just hodl your coin when it's bear market and sell during the bull run market when you already gain some profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.
It's great that there is one person who is thinking the same way as I do. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes we wish that we know what reason is that but the important thing is to take every mistakes as a lessons in life. Experience is the best teacher, and I believe that every mistakes has a lesson.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
July 20, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

That's right, learn from your mistake and bear in mind that you should study first to have an knowledge to avoid making mistakes.
Most of people here  made a mistake not only you, but the lost is would be the way to be strong and take the risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 20, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

Everyone's mistakes are fair, and we always learn from mistakes to be right, let alone make mistakes in crypto it's very fatal because we can lose everything especially our assets
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
It is a pity that in the world few people can learn from other people's mistakes. I'm one of them. When I started investing, I lost about $ 3000. In the foreground, I am very attentive and careful with investments. The main thing is not to give up and make useful out of mistakes.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
July 20, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

This is a good and positive thing. I beleive it is a big help to some other people here that made mistakes. We all know that not all people are strong. Not all people are always positive because they easily give up when then make a mistake(s). They forget that "experience is the best teacher". Let us that mistake to rise up. We now knew it so can now avoid it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 20, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
I was bothered.

Pages:
Jump to: