Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 19. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
I believe that man should constantly evolve. He must learn something new. Only then can we succeed. To obtain large income we need to think through your plans and to do everything with the mind.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 23, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
One always gets knowledge or money) The result of your investing adventures is either experience or gold - just like in HOMM game)) Always preferred to take XP Smiley
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 02:27:50 PM
we can learning about cryptocurrency and blokchain technology on this forum, and if lucky we can earn money from this forum by participate in bounty campaign, so we learn and get reward
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
I agree. You need to constantly read something, study the markets and information about coins. And at the same time adequately assess all the tips and forecasts. you need to develop analytical skills.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 23, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
Certainly learning is an important component in working with cryptocurrency. We know to allow us to make better decisions, thereby get more profit.
Learning cryptocurrency is one of the perks of being involved in cryptocurrency investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
yes base in my real experience in trading like i learn when i lose because i don't study this very well then better to do is before you invest here try first in bitcoin and apply that in alts actually there's a lot of strategy like trading with day and trade with gap like if the price of btc are in $7000,$6000,$5000,$4000 buy that then if they grow 20% in market sell in that time then do some investment also for long term
In bitxoin it should always matter if a bitcoiner does not know how to TRADE or she might knew it. BTC is keep running and creating new thing foe the betterment and improvement of the project. It is also a good investment by everybody because it wi surely raise and raise the price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 23, 2018, 12:31:38 PM
Certainly learning is an important component in working with cryptocurrency. We know to allow us to make better decisions, thereby get more profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 23, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
the author's speech is like an advertisement for a product
But the truth is, without knowledge in the cryptocurrency world, you can lose all your savings. there are many examples
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
of course learning is the basis for everything - whatever you are going to do the first thing you should do is to learn. and the more deep your knowledge are the better result and the higher profit you will get. of course every newbie should learn deep in details the question that he or she is going to deal with. It will keep from hard mistakes and losses.
Activity: 634
October 23, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Yes, learning must be the greatest goal in our life. There are always chances where we can always earn money but not all things can be learned if we just focus on earning. We should always focus on learning and not just earning alone. Learning how things should be done and how it works can give us more opportunities for better and bigger earnings.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 23, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
It is not about what letters are in the word but I would be affirming to the idea that if you have the knowledge or you learn something then earning is possible. Even when you would only have the knowledge and with no product to sell, still you can sell your knowledge and earn from it. In cryptocurrency it is very crucial to have learn something about it before really doing business or investments. Failure is expected for those without knowledge about cryptocurrency so for me you are really right about it.

Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 23, 2018, 11:29:38 AM
If a person is not interested and does not study , he will not achieve much, because an excellent profit is brought by a persistent desire and desire to learn more and more.

yap that's true even though there are many other factors that will determine the outcome but understanding and desire are the foundation for all of this then then we fulfill other aspects so that the path we will go through becomes smoother
but unfortunately there are many people who do not want to do that because learning is tiring, but we cannot refuse it
Activity: 630
October 23, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
Yes, this is best policy forever which has a practical result to big earn. More and more Learning is big result for big earning. Learning is earning effected by the real dedication by any body to learn a particular work and apply that into the reality. If you learn and not apply then there is no benefit to learn.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 23, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

This is actually true. Building ourself in this kind of business really makes us more informative and by that we are already earning. Maybe not money as you always wish to have. But this kind of information to know is already an income for us. Because cryptocurrency making us more valuable in money and in time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 23, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
This is true, which follows from ordinary life, which is called a proven option, of course, if you have knowledge that today can help solve a problem in an industry very quickly, then of course it will be appreciated.
Activity: 252
October 23, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
So true. The more your learn, the less mistakes you will make and the end. The less mistakes, the bigger is your profit! Always learn about a coin that you will invest in or such things as trading or doing bounties.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Absolutely , I mean many people think that cryptocurrency is a easy profit. But I dont thinl of cryptocurrency like that . Things are very complicated so we must understand every situation , every graph , every ups and down of market . And many things, I guess what we need is to continue reading and find more updates and news. We need to continously learn to the trend of cryptoworld.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 23, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Veryuch appreciated "Learning is the key towards success" and that is by Earning of course,so if we gather more informations lots of knowledges in this cryptocurrency we can make things good for the better.
Activity: 714
October 23, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

About learning, that is what i've done when i first time knowing about cryptocurrency, i've tried to gain as much information as possible.
and up until now i keep on learning about cryptocurrency, cause the development of cryptocurrency is keep on changing toward better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 23, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
I like this topic, there is nothing as good as learning, I learn every day, when ever I see any thing meaningful I try my best to give proper attention to it. In fact when you stop learning you start dying.
Pages:
Jump to: