Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 22. (Read 3922 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
Learning is everything in cryptocurrency. Individual who is carry a approach to learn and explore crypto market in daily basis without any break, will definitely achieve lot of success in every field in crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 12:19:53 PM
yes right, because all things do not succeed without effort. like a design can make money by offering design services. just like cryptocurrency one can make money in crypto because he has knowledge such as trading, trading knowledge is gained from learning
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
Yes, I really agree with your opinion. in the crypto world that is full of risk, learning is the key to avoiding the many risks. if we don't have any knowledge about crypto, it's very easy to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 21, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I agree continues learning makes us earn profit over and over again as we are more aware in the market nad have an idea when to sell and buy kecoins we want to invest.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

First you have to learn to find valuable projects and then learn how to do activities to earn the rewards of the project.
Activity: 512
October 21, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
Well yeah, i do believe in that because the more you learned new things the more you gain knowledge and do much more to gain profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I agree, this dumping market makes us learning, but I enjoy learning and gaining knowledges! It is a necessity!
If you want to earn, then you should to learn!
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

All that needs to be learned, needs to be known and understood for the future. This is very useful for us and our children because of experience.
If what has passed, of course it will be an experience for everyone who wants to learn about crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Learning makes the man perfect. So, always keep your leaning continue whether you in the academic or left. So, in the cryptocurrency market, you must learn the market itself apart from the securities market because it is the evolution of a new market. You should thoroughly be acquainted with the demand & supply of the commodity so that you can trade efficiently all the coin in this market.

The more you know about the cryptocurrencies, the better is for you, man. If you have enough knowledge about trading and investing, you will make fewer mistakes. As a result, you will be not a loser.
Activity: 420
October 21, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
Learning makes the man perfect. So, always keep your leaning continue whether you in the academic or left. So, in the cryptocurrency market, you must learn the market itself apart from the securities market because it is the evolution of a new market. You should thoroughly be acquainted with the demand & supply of the commodity so that you can trade efficiently all the coin in this market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

At first, when I enter cryptocurrency world I thought about only earning money but eventually, I have realized that learning is part of it. If you want to have more money and more crypto tokens, you have to learn the what, how, when and where about Cryptocurrencies. Learning is really vital when we talk about money, trading and investing.
Learning is where we start and we keep learning as we keep doing what we desire to do. Even from experience we learn things to make our life better. It is right that we must learn for us to achieve success and face every challenges. Risks is always there but we learn how to handle it and able to share the knowledge to others.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
October 21, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Learning is an activity that we must do to get useful knowledge. Especially learning in the crypto world that requires us to continue to be active and with the information obtained. By learning, we can practice and ultimately produce.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
October 21, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
You are right buddy...

Everything should be learned first to get knowledge if we want to earn something that we want. If we are too lazy learning something new, we cannot go forward and become better...

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2018, 02:12:29 AM
Learning is a continuous process irrespective of the certificates we had been awarded, of course to divert into another area of specialization such as Cryptos we have to learn and tap into the various ways of earning such as learning how to mine, program, bountyhunting, graphic designs etc so numerous ways of learning to earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 21, 2018, 02:04:09 AM
Learning inducts earning.
You start understand how this field works and earn moneys faster then earlier.
For example: you start with faucets but now part in bounties
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
October 21, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
yes, surely from learning we can    earnings. because with us knowing something we are far from finding ideas to give us income. and any mistakes that can make us smarter. so a humans must always learn if they want to be better in the future.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
Learning is always good, but often the desire to teach others hides behind itself the desire to make their own profits, rather than improving the world by passing on knowledge to others. There are already quite a few dubious projects on the Internet that promise to teach you how to make money on cryptocurrencies, exchanges, etc. You just need to buy a training course. Also behind such learning projects are often fraudsters who can use fake websites to lure money or financial information.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
October 21, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
You are right. learning in crypto will guide to for smart earning. Nowadays, many people just focus on how to earn without learning what best to earn. In crypto, we can make a wonderful trading by choosing the right coins in the right time. I think that it will needus for learning first. Learning will also guide us to know the model, technology, and update news of the crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 20, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
Of course, to get an income we have to go through a very basic process, namely learning, because there is no way we can earn without having knowledge. Income is the result of what we do, and of course what we do comes from the knowledge we have and the knowledge we have comes from what we learn
Activity: 532
October 20, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
To make money in the Crypto market requires investors to use their knowledge and experience to select projects and make smart decisions. Want to have the knowledge and experience of Crypto in particular and the areas in the book real life, in the future in general, we must constantly learn. Thus, learning is making money.
Pages:
Jump to: