Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 20. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
We must have good knowledge to practice good. If you want to have knowledge, you must learn. Therefore, learning is a must if you want to earn income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

a very weighty statement, I strongly agree with the OP. very many people want to get EARNING without LEARNING. so they won't get the income they expected. because of lack of knowledge
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
it's true that you say that every one of us wants to have something to learn first, because with that we can have the knowledge to get something, we can't do anything if we don't learn first
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I always want to mention that I support the content you write in my messages as someone talking about it. As I mentioned before, this sector is different and different from other sectors. Therefore, an investor who has just entered this sector needs to gain knowledge and experience before taking action. It is also important to remember that serious gains are imagined unless sufficient knowledge and experience are attained.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 23, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
In another words "knowledge is power". this is correct. but they don't tell you which exactly knowledge. you have to find the answer yourself.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 23, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

Nice one mate,this is true that we can enjoy being in crypto world to earn while we are learning.just for example in trading that we are aiming to gaun but sometimes failure is what we've got so this will be aded to our experiences on what made wrong to prevent from happening again in future.so by that we are earning and at the same time is learning
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 09:57:30 AM
I do not really understand your question, the author. I read commandery. I still do not understand your question, I'm sorry, I recently began to learn English (
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
Obviously , If we don't learn then we can not do anything . In the event that we need to learn in crypot money we should figure out how to carry out this activity and how this functions for we to make abetter
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 23, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Of course you are right and I also believe you for what you are saying. The mistake of most people is that they are betting on everything they have while they are learning, and so often they turn out without nothing.
In general, in the study period, we should invest less, do not put all the capital into the coin while our knowledge is limited, if we are young, then we will hardly be able to So increase your knowledge and success will come to us when we have enough experience
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 23, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
If a person is not interested and does not study , he will not achieve much, because an excellent profit is brought by a persistent desire and desire to learn more and more.
Activity: 546
October 23, 2018, 01:22:45 AM
Offcourse for newbies is most important to learn about new financial system and the blockchain . Trust integrity ,regulations are important to learn and wallets and security but also everybody should also try to expose crypto to others and explain them if they know

Even if you are a skilled and experienced trader, you should never stop to learn everything that is connected with the cryptocurrencies. The market changes all the time, and you need to follow the news always.
Activity: 616
October 22, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Of course we all learn to earn here. At someone it turns out better, at someone it is worse, but the most important at us at all one purpose. So without knowledge and training in the field of cryptocurrency anywhere. Therefore, the one who makes his training the most effort and time, will succeed. It can't be any other way. Since there is nothing more important than knowledge and experience!
Activity: 308
October 22, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

yes ,it's applicable for all our life , you will not earn money if you don't learn about it , learning is always first earning , that is reason why when we are born, we are always learning first
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Of course you are right and I also believe you for what you are saying. The mistake of most people is that they are betting on everything they have while they are learning, and so often they turn out without nothing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 22, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
During the market crash that is last for at least this year I learning/researching to be ready before the next bull run, because we will have no time to study. It will be the time for those persons who know what to do in short time slots.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
I believe that the author of the topic is right that training directly affects earnings. People who poorly understand the situation and their place in this situation are always the victims of circumstances and not the masters of the situation. This should be obvious to anyone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
yes base in my real experience in trading like i learn when i lose because i don't study this very well then better to do is before you invest here try first in bitcoin and apply that in alts actually there's a lot of strategy like trading with day and trade with gap like if the price of btc are in $7000,$6000,$5000,$4000 buy that then if they grow 20% in market sell in that time then do some investment also for long term
I agree on your idea mate, to learn is the biggest achievement that everyone has and no onecan get that from you. Well if we are talking about TRADING that is the most learning that everyone wants. It is because in trading is very nice to learn though a long process but then again a very important to treasure.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
We are now in an internet era where almost everyone has an access to internet using the latest technology of mobile phones. But still cryptocurrency is still unknown to many. Only a few knows how things work here. Now, the secret to earn big here is through learnings. Learn from different resources available in one click.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
Learning is the key of earning so I know for sure that I have to keep myself updated with the latest news about crypto if I want success in crypto for myself.
Activity: 308
October 22, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Yes, it is impossible to earn without learning, "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING", but what is mean letter "L" in word "LEARNING"? Maybe "Love"?
Pages:
Jump to: