Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 23. (Read 3922 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 11:01:49 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Yes definitely we must learn first because how can we execute and make a good decision regarding our investnents or trading if we don't have the knowledge. We may lose if we are not equipped with ideas.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Well of course, especially on the cryptoworld, you need first to learn everything about it to earn money. Like what is really a cryptocurrency, how does it run, when or where are you going to invest, and many more things to know to gain some money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 10:23:56 PM
If you do not actively learn cryptography, knowledge of different areas of the society, you will not make the right decisions in choosing projects and can not make decisions smart in investment
Therefore, learning is to make money.
Merit: 6
October 20, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
That's absolutely right man. We cannot earn if we don't even know how it works, right? Knowledge brings us wealth. If you don't know what you are working on to, you are bound to lose rather than gain money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 20, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

At first, when I enter cryptocurrency world I thought about only earning money but eventually, I have realized that learning is part of it. If you want to have more money and more crypto tokens, you have to learn the what, how, when and where about Cryptocurrencies. Learning is really vital when we talk about money, trading and investing.
at first it looked very easy, but if i didn't have the slightest education about crypto i thought the results would not be satisfying even risking losing a lot of money. i also knew crypto when i first started thinking that in crypto it was very easy to make money. it turns out i was wrong, indeed it all seems easy if we want to learn. if not, as i said earlier it would be very risky to lose a lot of money in crypto.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2018, 09:49:55 PM
In the Crypto market, to earn money, you need the knowledge and experience to analyze and make smart and timely decisions. Want to have the knowledge, experience of Crypto you need to study. And so, learning is to make money. In addition, you need to have knowledge and experience in all areas around, must spend time, ethics for work...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 20, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

At first, when I enter cryptocurrency world I thought about only earning money but eventually, I have realized that learning is part of it. If you want to have more money and more crypto tokens, you have to learn the what, how, when and where about Cryptocurrencies. Learning is really vital when we talk about money, trading and investing.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
He who have enough knowledge can actually earn better than those who doesn't have enough knowledge on how to earn profit. Being knowledgeable is also being wise so you know all the things that you need to do to earn big and more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 20, 2018, 08:44:47 PM
True, without learning you can not inch forward in every sphere of life, so for earning in the crypto market the same rule also apply .
October 20, 2018, 07:55:18 PM
Offcourse for newbies is most important to learn about new financial system and the blockchain . Trust integrity ,regulations are important to learn and wallets and security but also everybody should also try to expose crypto to others and explain them if they know
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
yeah of course, because if we dont learning and expecting something it will be hard, some people always ignore that.
they want fast, dont care what happen next, same like investing in crypto they just put their money without knowing the risk.
except if you have lot money, you can pay some people and make cooperation with them.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 07:38:06 PM
learning to produce is very important bro. because my goal is to invest in the world of bitcoin. want to make a profit and change my economic life to be better and more advanced.
Don't invest in anything that costs money without researching it, think about getting paid once that is over.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
of course, because because all results need a process. but in terms of getting benefits from crypto, of course I understand a lot from looking for references in this bitcointalk forum, starting from trading, mining, to becoming a bounty participant.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Yes of course, Learning is always a good a start to anyone of us here in this business. Also learning give us a process not only to gain but also produce knowledge for us to have an idea regarding about in bitcoin or crypto currency. Aside from that, as an individual her we supposed to be an empty cup to adsorb everything that we want to get knowledge from it, so we can achieve what we are aiming for.
Activity: 189
October 20, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
yeah  i  am  completely  with  you  i  think in  this  way also in  everyday    is  in  this  way what  we learn  we  practice  but  in crypto  what  we learn  we earn  so  it  is  better and make  money  from  them.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:26:26 PM
learning to produce is very important bro. because my goal is to invest in the world of bitcoin. want to make a profit and change my economic life to be better and more advanced.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 20, 2018, 07:24:30 PM
Learning is not always earning in cryptocurrency market because most times in a learning curve, there are going to be losses due to either a Rekt ICO, a bad trade, a wrong investment at the wrong time.
All of these are experiences that someone can learn from but its mostly at loss.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 07:18:15 PM
Learning is a lifelong process and it is not exclusively linked with earning money, I fully agree. Earning can also mean gaining experience which is essential in everything if we want to be good at it. And we can get burned a lot during that stage. It is not the end of the world though, humility is a great tool for it. Being arrogant is very easy when the market is growing exponentially. Does it mean I have to behave like the best of all? I don't think so. This small steps can form your entire character and once you will stop for a while, look behind you and you will realize how many friends you have made, how many contacts you have earned etc. The biggest satisfaction has to be earned  Wink.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 20, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

I agree. Learning is the first step in order to earn huge in this kind of job. If you learn almost of the thing in cryptoworld the money will follow, if you already have the knowledge you can now guess what would happen in crypto in the future. Knowledge and the love for what you're doing always lead to success.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 20, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

As for me , learning is something thatoney can't buy and it is an advantage to earn it because it is the only wealth that we could use in earning financial matter. We should have it because it is something that we could use in every aspect of life.
Pages:
Jump to: