Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 24. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
 Learning is earning!Yes i believe.I learnt about bitcoin i went learning it and now i am earning.Its put put food on my table.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
Absolutely agree. What would you have the knowledge in the industry in which you work, the more opportunities you have to earn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 20, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
i agree that learning is earning. as what i have noticed in this forum, there are lots of users that are after bounty and airdrops without fully understand what blockhain and cryptocurrency is. newbies must read and learn!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
Learning serves as a currency for everything we do. Unbounded learning resources are creating opportunities for continuous growth, opening the future to new possibilities and aspirations. Learning is about earning a good life. Learning is indeed quickly becoming a currency that connects and permeates every aspect of our lives. And the good news is that we have more opportunities to acquire and trade this currency than ever before.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
It is necessary to earn for a start will study as it can be done. On it for a start all need to be trained in the sphere of cryptocurrency. But the trouble is in what studies it is possible very long, this sphere just immense.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 02:25:48 PM
Yes you're right, learning is first step we have to do in crypto world. Without learning we can't earning anything, when we have knowledge about crypto it Will help us to earn profit and knowledge also will help us to minimize the risk when we invest in crypto, its very risky if we invest without learn first. Learn more so we can earn more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
Yes I agree with you. Experience is Expensive and from learning you will get the Experience. When learning you will something new and sometimes it can upgrade your skill so learning until you die. Its my motto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
I myself know that without first you need to learn the basics of trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, and then trade or make investments. Many beginners look at youtube or other resources, as others earn thousands of dollars on trading, ICO, investments in cryptocurrency. As a result, it seems that it is easy. No one wants to go into details and learn, all torn immediately into battle , and then lose their honestly earned money. In short, do not repeat my mistakes, no need to rush directly into battle, study your opponent first) I Hope understand.
Activity: 404
October 20, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
Let's start the first lesson about crypto market passionately and carefully before you want to enter the crypto market and make money with Bitcoin and Altcoin.The learning must go with the practice of making money for you.
Activity: 403
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 20, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
Well said. I agree with you. Learning has not hurt anyone, but still need luck and flair, and most importantly experience. You can know a lot of things, but without experience it will still be very difficult.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
I believe that knowledge and hard work is the key to success. And the best investment is an investment in yourself, self-education and also practicing your skills after that)
copper member
Activity: 362
October 20, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
If you have a lot of learning yoy can know what is best way to grow yoyr money and you can earn more money for sure if your knowledge is enough. Because if you don't learn you cannot know what is going to do and possible you lose not to earn.
I believe if we learn everything in crypto there will be a good earnings of money here because we know about the process and determined in terms of having a problem.We can adopt everything here nothing to be scared in the situation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 20, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
If you have a lot of learning yoy can know what is best way to grow yoyr money and you can earn more money for sure if your knowledge is enough. Because if you don't learn you cannot know what is going to do and possible you lose not to earn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
yes  learning while earning  and we need to be Armed with full knowledge about crypto world can lead us what we become financially liberated by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I just wondering first how did you made your text appear like that, you know, because you said learning is earning then teach us how to create a text like that, maybe we can use it for future use here on bitcoin talk.

In you statement, I do consider that learning is earning since based on my experience here on bitcointalk, while I am reading threads, I learned. At the same time, I also earn income.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
everyone should first try to learn about crypto the most important, before you start to benefit from it. crypto has many things that you can do wrong as a beginner. if you do not know anything about crypto, you can lose money very quickly.
Activity: 140
October 20, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
Hi, everybody.  ;)Education is the basis of earnings. I always read a lot and look for new information. Study more. Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Of course, I totally agree with you. In this crypto world, without learning you can never earn and all your time, money and other resources too will be wasted. You have to be willing to learn from other people's mistakes too.
Activity: 270
October 20, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Yes learning is earning, after you have learned something new you will apply it to earn money. Learning many things will be able to help you to make more money because you have many skills learned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
October 20, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
Yes, as we learn, we also earn. So when I say what you say. Because like me, I started studying and learning. That's why I now earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: