Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 17. (Read 32993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Li when will the site be back up?

www.sprocess.com:10000/bitcoin

the server where  this site is located have problem these days, already ask engineer to restore, will inform here when i got update.
sorry and thanks for your patience

Thanks, would like to change my pool info once its up.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
can i still join this group buy?  send me detail..thanks
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I have 22 S-5 hosted with Lee and am interested in selling them. They all perform as expected and haven't had any issues hosting paid till the next billing cycle. I'm sure lee can act as witness to any transactions and transfer the miners to your control. I have purchased several this way from others looking to sell and had no issues. PM me offers. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Li when will the site be back up?

www.sprocess.com:10000/bitcoin

the server where  this site is located have problem these days, already ask engineer to restore, will inform here when i got update.
sorry and thanks for your patience
Activity: 19
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Happy new year to Lee Group
Ever heard about chinese new year, idiot?

Lighten up...sky_g was just sending well wishes to everyone.  You will get a lot further in the Bitcointalk community if you treat folks with a little more respect.  You may actually need their help someday...Cheers!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Ever heard about chinese new year, idiot?

Yes Dude with no balls . 😂😂😂

Did you heard about universal new year that start fro today.

Did you have anything diffent in Germany dude no balls

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
lee, I messaged you about buying a miner from this thread.

I get someone else quoting me to say pay them directly to another address?

I have forwarded you the original via email, to everyone else..........

李培才 <[email protected]>
03:40 (1 hour ago)

to me
hi squall1066,I am peicai Li
 if you want to pay in full, you can send the money directly to my another btc address: 1BXJ7q7pHcJr7aWYeKg5hZJin5sunr2EjZ

btc:1BNwtEPanWJ9VLdiJebtykQJgk3eEZFh52            

2015-12-31 11:27 GMT+08:00 李培才 :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2015-12-22 22:11 GMT+08:00
Subject: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!!
To: 李培才

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lee-group1150-the-group-buy-of-hosted-bitmain-s7-473t-online-on-27th-jan-1283287

in reference to this thread, I would like to order one unit.

I am requesting a invoice to pay in bitcoin directly to

13PYW496tfKtvFKdkmCUJGMbkvt7Ykgbdg

20% deposit(230$) before 20th Dec 2015
80% balance due(920$)
psu fee(100$ 1300w golden PSU)
total 1250$

Can I pay IN FULL now?

Bitcointalk user name squall1066

regards.

I dont know this guy, I dont deal with this guy, I will not pay this guy........
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Bitmains Batch 9 price reduced another $100, and there is no priority benefit to the original $1150 price. Do you plan on reducing the price?
we have no plan to adjust the price, we have signed contract with bitmain already.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
our website is attacked by someone, trying to find a way to get it restore. already ask my employee to check what is the problem that the miner is under performance 
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Bitmains Batch 9 price reduced another $100, and there is no priority benefit to the original $1150 price. Do you plan on reducing the price?
Same here.

I send email to Lee in morning but according to him there was no issue reported from data center. I once again put down to Kano site might be not getting hashpower.

I checked the site and then it shows it was offline. It come back again but S7 performance is well below.
Activity: 429
Miners are offline and have been for 23+ hours so far this month. any word on the reason Lee? One miner is hashing is at average 3700 last few days as well. Please check. thanks!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Is there anyone who have swedbank account, i need it to pay an invoice and i can pay bitcoin first
@mxnsch - is this your first post ?. I am sure you have another account on forum but not have balls to use your real account.
Just stop spamming this thread. I don't care what you think about my balls, dude.

Yes Dude ...with no balls Smiley .
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
@mxnsch - is this your first post ?. I am sure you have another account on forum but not have balls to use your real account.
Just stop spamming this thread. I don't care what you think about my balls, dude.
Activity: 429

@philipma1957 - As you said some one said "don't mine at Chinese pools I do." in same way i mine on Kano so your suggestion to sell miners have no value.

Now to original story

At 10 am UK time i found suddenly on kano pool stop accepting power. Lee's website (Monitoring) shows all OK.

Send email to Lee. Lee replied saying it may be connectivity issue.

At 1:00 pm i put comment is anything wrong on Kano pool on this post as well send PM to Kano as Kano pool was doing OK.

Now here is the following explanation from Kano which could be apply to any pool regardless where you mining.

"There is a major security issue with ALL bitmain miners. They have default usernames/passwords for all access and also the cgminer API is set wide open to anyone with network access to change anything.

If your miner is behind a standard home network router, that usually solves the security problem.
However, many home network routers have ways for people to hack into them and get through to your home network.
Wifi is also far for being very secure.

I've already had another user report such a problem so I would put it on advisement to all miners on the pool (or any other pool) who have Bitmain miners, to ensure the passwords on them are not default and also to modify the API allow access to NOT be W:0/0

The previous user found his miners pointing to an address at Eligius.
Eligius has a policy of no help (and no blocking any miners) unless you have a court order so you really need to be vigilant about this"

So Please check if there is any Gap where power not send to your pool (Does not apply to @mxnsch  as possibly he must be reading this thorugh another id Smiley )

Thanks
Sky
Pages:
Jump to: