Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 25. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
I have several units in Anhui-2 which have been down for several days now and nobody is answering my tickets and/or restarting them.

spiccioli

Anhui-2?  That's one that I've never seen before.  Is that a new Li Data Center?  I know he has the Chengdu DC and he closed NeiMeng-1 down recently.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I have several units in Anhui-2 which have been down for several days now and nobody is answering my tickets and/or restarting them.

spiccioli

legendary
Same here...the funny thing is, the AntPool has not found a block in over 4 hours so this outage did not cause me to miss much.  It usually never works out that way!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
It looks like the Miner Monitor has kicked in and is showing all of mine offline now.
legendary
Has anyone submitted a miner-down form?

I have a ticket open since 3 days and still not close (had a machine with problem).
legendary
Has anyone submitted a miner-down form?
legendary
Last update on the miner monitor has stalled and all machines are limping with 100G or less hash. What is going on?

Yeah miners down at my pools (up down up down) looks like his internet
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Last update on the miner monitor has stalled and all machines are limping with 100G or less hash. What is going on?
legendary
I think the Lee Group team has gotten past the rough patch they were experiencing earlier in the month and last month.  Whatever they did during the last Chengdu DC maintenance seems to be holding up so far.  This makes a good hosting situation even better for me.

Well glad I only jinxed myself Tongue lost like 800 GH pool side since my last post. I guess it's only 1 miner having trouble ...

I hope your miner is back to normal...I get an occasional dip in hashrate where all my miners switch to pool2.  It usually only lasts for an hour or two and then switches back and it's only happened maybe 3 times since the maintenance.  I believe this problem is pool-side and it doesn’t affect anything in the long run because my back-up pool is paying the difference.
legendary
I think the Lee Group team has gotten past the rough patch they were experiencing earlier in the month and last month.  Whatever they did during the last Chengdu DC maintenance seems to be holding up so far.  This makes a good hosting situation even better for me.

Well glad I only jinxed myself Tongue lost like 800 GH pool side since my last post. I guess it's only 1 miner having trouble ...
legendary
legendary
Everything runs smooth on my side since the 17 ! Thanks Li ! Tongue

Shhhhhhhh! Don't jinx it!

/Sigh  Angry
legendary

Hehe! I didn't want to be the first to say anything but it has been a nice run.  My equipment has been running without a glitch since the 12th; 14 days of smooth sailing!  Thanks Li!
Activity: 868

Shhhhhhhh! Don't jinx it!
legendary
legendary
Same here, no compensation yet. Already sent an email.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
if anyone donot receive the compensation of April, send me a PM and i will check with our employee

I never got a compensattion till now - plus I have no records for the 6 days downtime. Can you have a look at it please.

Same here, never received anything although until the last month the uptime has been good enough to not bother about.

I have no access to anything that allows me to see it anyway, just going by my own stats. Where are people viewing this downtime, I have emailed in and got no repsonse.

PM sent

Sorry but didn`t got one  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
if anyone donot receive the compensation of April, send me a PM and i will check with our employee

I never got a compensattion till now - plus I have no records for the 6 days downtime. Can you have a look at it please.

Same here, never received anything although until the last month the uptime has been good enough to not bother about.

I have no access to anything that allows me to see it anyway, just going by my own stats. Where are people viewing this downtime, I have emailed in and got no repsonse.

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: