Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 23. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
pcfli are you checking into this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sfardssf100-the-first-28nm-dual-mode-miner-is-accepting-pre-order-now-985400

100 unit min per order. If anyone can sell those it would be you.

Better power efficiency...that's the direction we should all be heading...
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
pcfli are you checking into this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sfardssf100-the-first-28nm-dual-mode-miner-is-accepting-pre-order-now-985400

100 unit min per order. If anyone can sell those it would be you.

+ Interested in this aswell, will order about 50 units if the price is right.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
PM me if interested to sell your S5.
legendary
All 15 of my miners seem to be down again...

Sombody must have tripped on the cord of one of the new fans and caused a momentary blackout...everything is back up now.
legendary
All 15 of my miners seem to be down again...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
We are back !
yes, the maintenance is over, the engineer told me they could finish within 4 hours, and then took them 12 hours. it is not easy to run a big farmer, many thing are difficult and worse than thought..

thanks for feedback, appreciated.

Any chance to look at my emails about my compensation ? At least just confirm that you got them and you'll look at it later (no stress I just want to make sure I didn't miss your compensation email or anything during the process)

legendary
We are back !
yes, the maintenance is over, the engineer told me they could finish within 4 hours, and then took them 12 hours. it is not easy to run a big farmer, many thing are difficult and worse than thought..

Thanks Li!
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
We are back !
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
if the miner still have problem after several reboot , the problem may be caused by miner itself, according to our policy, you can ask switch to a good one if the time you buy the miner less than one month, after that , you still can ask to switch a good one after paying me another 50$.
legendary
Everything is down at Chengdu for maintenance...

2015/6/11 16:13:36   Chengdu Data center is proceeding temporal maintenance   we will add more fans to keep the miner cooling within the following summer, thanks   李培才

Thanks
legendary
Everything is down at Chengdu for maintenance...

2015/6/11 16:13:36   Chengdu Data center is proceeding temporal maintenance   we will add more fans to keep the miner cooling within the following summer, thanks   李培才
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
My 3 miners down since 3.40am gmt (about 3 hours)  Chengdu.

Anyone else?
legendary
Li, I sent you a PM about one of my miners running at half speed for the past 12 hours.  I also submited an offline miner for about 6 hours ago.  It's not too big a deal because it is hashing in my pool but it probably has one blade down but still drawing full power.  Could you get one of your team members to give it a kickstart?

EDIT: It's still running at half speed and it's now been 20 hours.

I had an issue with one of my unit also ... Ticket still open and was created May 25. As you may think, the unit has been rebooted multiple of times and running fine as we speak...

I also sent 2 email for my compensation issue without any answers.

Looks like Li is quite busy ...

Yes, he is busy for sure.  My miner is not a huge problem and it's earnings is only reduced about $0.05 per found block because it is working.  I just can't deal with the fact that it is probably running at full wattage through this.  I guess that is a hold-over from when I ran S5's in my garage.
legendary
Li, I sent you a PM about one of my miners running at half speed for the past 12 hours.  I also submited an offline miner for about 6 hours ago.  It's not too big a deal because it is hashing in my pool but it probably has one blade down but still drawing full power.  Could you get one of your team members to give it a kickstart?

EDIT: It's still running at half speed and it's now been 20 hours.

I had an issue with one of my unit also ... Ticket still open and was created May 25. As you may think, the unit has been rebooted multiple of times and running fine as we speak...

I also sent 2 email for my compensation issue without any answers.

Looks like Li is quite busy ...
Pages:
Jump to: