Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 24. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Li, I sent you a PM about one of my miners running at half speed for the past 12 hours.  I also submited an offline miner for about 6 hours ago.  It's not too big a deal because it is hashing in my pool but it probably has one blade down but still drawing full power.  Could you get one of your team members to give it a kickstart?

EDIT: It's still running at half speed and it's now been 20 hours.
EDIT: It's back to normal now, thanks guys!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Got my compensation for May and April Lee, but never for March. Could you check when you have time? No huge deal I still feel all things considered you're doing a great job. Lets hope for a cool summer.
legendary
My comp payment came in yesterday, thanks Li!
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
i will take those 10 miners
BTW, the compensation for the down time of May have send to your email, please check it and reply, we will send the coin asap

Lee, I lost that email. Don't ask me how.

I sent an email asking to be resent the email but have not received a reply. Can you please help to check? Thank you very much!
we will re-send the mail after 3-4 days to the customer who donot reply, so donot worry

Got nothing here

compo payment recv today. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
BTW, the compensation for the down time of May have send to your email, please check it and reply, we will send the coin asap

I sent an email asking to be resent the email but have not received a reply. Can you please help to check? Thank you very much!
we will re-send the mail after 3-4 days to the customer who donot reply, so donot worry

Got nothing here
legendary
The hydro station proceed one unexpected maintenance for unknown reason and last for 6 hours, it is over right now and offline time is counted

Thanks for the explaination Li, it's great to get status updates when things happen.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The hydro station proceed one unexpected maintenance for unknown reason and last for 6 hours, it is over right now and offline time is counted
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It looks like they all are starting to come back online...

My miners also in the last 20 minutes are now back up.
legendary
It looks like they all are starting to come back online...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Anybody else got miners down?

same here been down for 5 hours 30 minutes and counting. Chengdu centre. 3 units.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anybody else got miners down?
Activity: 248
Are we there yet?

legendary

I responded to that compensation email with my BTC address as soon as it came out yesterday...
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
I have 10 S5's with Mr. Lee that are for sale at $350 each. Will consider a discount for purchasing all 10.
Please PM me if interested.

I hope you have an easy time selling these...I was so tempted but I have to stick to my limit!
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I have several units in Anhui-2 which have been down for several days now and nobody is answering my tickets and/or restarting them.

spiccioli

already ask employee to resolve the problem, will compensate all down time as usual

Thank you!

spiccioli
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I have several units in Anhui-2 which have been down for several days now and nobody is answering my tickets and/or restarting them.

spiccioli

already ask employee to resolve the problem, will compensate all down time as usual
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
sorry guys for missing from forum
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I have 10 S5's with Mr. Lee that are for sale at $350 each. Will consider a discount for purchasing all 10.
Please PM me if interested.
Pages:
Jump to: