Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 34. (Read 23448 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 08, 2019, 07:09:10 AM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 08, 2019, 07:07:14 AM
For sure, the smaller the price is, the bigger the profit would be. But you need to be very careful with low volumes tokens, because they are always used for pumps and if you buy at the top, you would lose your money.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
January 08, 2019, 07:04:46 AM
I think that you may and even better buy small coins in the amount of 100-200$. Everything depends on what the coin is and how much perspective it is. And do not forget to pay attention on the whole quantity of the coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 08, 2019, 06:55:45 AM
A low price can also mean that the token falls in importance and soon there will be nothing left of it, so looking at your price only to doom it doom yourself to failure in investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
I think buying crypto at a lower price can make it easier to make a profit, which is why I often invest in a bear market. I think this can effectively reduce the amount of investment.
yes because buying prices when the bear market will be cheaper and wait until the market improves and some invest to get big profits when the market surges. if the market is stable, you buy coins and the profits you get are not like when you buy at the bear market, so just do activities that make you make big profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 06:28:03 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
I'd recommend you not to buy dumped altcoins that you don't know. For example, Ethereum fell down for about 90%. Better buy it than some doubtful altcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 06:10:12 AM
I think buying crypto at a lower price can make it easier to make a profit, which is why I often invest in a bear market. I think this can effectively reduce the amount of investment.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
January 08, 2019, 06:02:25 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

In my opinion only the market cap matters. Plus the reliability of a project. My strategy is the following:
Profit = ATH / Current price
Risk = Current price / Min(18 months bottom, ATH - 95%)

Profit / Risk should be more than 3. There are a lot of projects which have Profit/Risk ratio more than 10 and even 20.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
January 08, 2019, 05:58:36 AM
when you buy coins at a very cheap price, maybe it can give you a lot of benefits because the price of coins is still cheap when the price goes up, the profit you get has become a lot and depends on the capital you use.
You should mention if you will get a huge profit when the price of the coin can create a big rebound and back again to the price of the coin before it gets plunged a lot. So far that's only working on that situation.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 05:52:14 AM

You reason wrong. It makes no difference how much a coin costs. The difference is only in how much the coin can grow in value. The stronger the increase in percentage of the original price - the greater will be your income.
Activity: 434
January 08, 2019, 05:19:56 AM
This contrast is not correct.
The price of the old coin = value. When it is cheap, it is not a good opportunity to buy.
These coins will only follow when bitcoin rises wildly.
So the low price is only suitable for new coins, but the risk is very high.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
January 08, 2019, 04:56:10 AM
You must have a problem with the calculations. The main indicator is not the price of a coin, but its capitalization. If the coin costs $ 0.01 will you invest in it? And if I say that the capitalization of her $ 400 billion?
Activity: 378
January 08, 2019, 04:27:50 AM
If we take into account your approach in assessing the success of the project and their selection, I think trading and investing is not suitable for you. You can work as a comedian at the University of Economics.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 03:57:04 AM
when you buy coins at a very cheap price, maybe it can give you a lot of benefits because the price of coins is still cheap when the price goes up, the profit you get has become a lot and depends on the capital you use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 02:58:17 AM
With the present state of the market m,I will encourage the buying of cheap coin then see how far it can grow then sell.cheap coin are better for now.
Activity: 546
January 08, 2019, 02:23:14 AM
Of course, lower altcoin prices will give us more profit if its price goes up. And my favorite option is to make altcoin top investments as cheap as possible
Yes. It is really good to buy at the lower price sinced it can give high profits onced the the prices goes up. But it will be also important to know more and understand first the flow of a specific coin because as of now there are a lot of shitty coins in the market.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 08, 2019, 02:22:08 AM
Leave, but not all. Suppose ripple, cardano, iota -  everyone understands that they will remain on the market in any case, although they will not bring enough profit. But those who have a very small capitalization can be completely forgotten and abandoned.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 02:19:40 AM
It depends which altcoins you want to buy though if the market stabilize this year then all coins will surely go up with regards to its price but that doesn't mean that you will profit in it. Better if you will study and research about the coins you want to invest in.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
January 08, 2019, 02:17:36 AM
Of course, lower altcoin prices will give us more profit if its price goes up. And my favorite option is to make altcoin top investments as cheap as possible
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 02:14:14 AM

Less price not always become more profit, every coins has the same chance to become number one but market will give the real answer. I believe top coin 1 - 5 from any web is good place to buy for invest/ trading because they already have history and good demand. I'll not stop you to buy any coins you like but I suggest you to set stop loss to protect your asset, good luck to you.
Pages:
Jump to: