Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 35. (Read 23448 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 08, 2019, 01:43:43 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Check the supply of the coin or token as well. It's not always about the price per coin or token.
Look for acceptance of the market to the coins, project team and community behind it as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 01:32:45 AM
I will suggest cheap coin which is listed on top exchange or promising for big exchange and in future it will give you good return.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 01:31:36 AM
With altcoin have price under $1 will bring us much profit after on higher price, although we have small amount for making investment, by the not all of altcoin have price under $1 could be be give us more profit, many altcoin always hard to grow up.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
January 08, 2019, 01:30:54 AM
In my opinion, it is difficult to predict for certain if the altcoin will leave the market when the price falls. all of that could happen because it depends on the interest in the altcoin. if people no longer have interest and buy the altcoin then they will leave the market.
Activity: 462
January 08, 2019, 01:18:25 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

I am sure that now this is really the best strategy for successful work. Now prices are at an excellent level to make profitable investments. The cheaper it will be possible to buy good coins with the potential price increase, the more you will be able to earn. Personally, I also regularly buy some coins during the fall of the market.
Activity: 512
December 31, 2018, 01:57:39 PM
It is not enough to look at the price of a coin and conclude it it is cheap or not. We should look at the circulation supply and the total market capitalization as well. It is not everything cheap as it looks like.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
I believe that many investors have paid the price for this idea this year, and I am one of them, but I still will not give up this investment method.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
I think that walk away not all but to invest in expensive coins, too, affectionately call in my opinion. To invest in coins that cost less than $ 1 you need only if you see good potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Not all. Before investing in altcoin make sure that it is a good coin. Do reasearch and find some referrals in order not to lose your money. There are no guarantees so make sure you know the risk and take care of your heart.
Activity: 364
December 30, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
There are a lot of coins from the top 20 that cost less than $ 1. Therefore, it is necessary to choose based on analyzing, and not fears and stereotypes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
This rule is effective only if you buy at the dip, but the problem is that people don't know where is the dip, so they affraid to buy now.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
I think it really depends on the currency you will choose to invest with your money because if you invested to a currency that has a low potential to grow even it has low price when you invested you just waste your time. That's why we should really be careful of choosing the currency that we goona invest this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
If you find the right Project it is very good to invest a small coins but i would recommend you that you need to make your research in very carefully. If you choose the right coins you can make great ammount of money. But also you could loose in big time. Timing also is very important in here. You could have to wait long time an you have to call it long term investment. If you have free money you can do that but i mean you have to wait at least 1-2 year for the raise.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 30, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

It depends on what you altcoins are you planning to buy. Not all cheap altcoins will moon once the bear-market starts. And also, it depends on how long can you hold the coin. We cannot predict the market, the next bull-market can happen next month, or even next year, or 2 years from now.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
Under normal circumstances, the lower price does equal the higher profit, which is the concept of our investment, but because the crypto price is manipulated, it is difficult for ordinary traders to implement such a trading strategy.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
This is a very good decision. I myself bought a couple of types of coins in this fall - PERA and XRT. I purchased them on December 11, 2018. Now I have already received 20% of the benefits from my investments. So I can say. Feel free to invest in a variety of good coins in which you are confident.
Activity: 882
December 29, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
Look at Ripple and tell me, can you make a lot of money on it? IT costs less than$1. You see, this logic does not always work, because everything is not related to the price of the asset, and its capitalization.
Activity: 645
December 28, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Beriti Altcoins with high capitalization. And they have nowhere to go. Of course there are no guarantees depending on how strong the fall will be. But if you catch a bull on such a coin you will increase your investment colossally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Yeah this is the common formula that all knows but never apply in their real life. As every market have some crisis. But this is the opportunity for others.
It is totally depend on the case. Markets are designed to fool market particiapnts in order to get more liquidity. New projects know this and they try to collect enough money before breaking the promises. I never invest to project which has no proper whitepaper,team with good background,working product.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 28, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Watch market capitalisation, not just price, bro Smiley
Low capitalisation coins can shoot and bring you much profits when the bull run comes.
But also you should watch the team, their progress in product development and their token promotion. Don't invest in dead projects.
Pages:
Jump to: