Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 36. (Read 23448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 28, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
Price is what you give, value is what you get. Well sometimes value can decrease over time in order to find perfect balance with price. I never invest to such kind of ICO projects due to shady activities. Profit is something what matters at the end of the day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
December 28, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
This is not a rule
The project must be promising and have a strong team
And promising future plans
In this case you invest in these currencies
And stored a lot of them
But you always have your own analysis.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
This all depends on the exact altcoin that you are willing to buy. There are shitcoins that are very cheap and if you buy them just because that they are cheap and you think it will grow one day, you might be living in the valley of impossibility. There are many things to consider when investing in a coin which includes the team credibility and capacity, their activeness and the use cases of the coin or token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
Yeah this is the common formula that all knows but never apply in their real life. As every market have some crisis. But this is the opportunity for others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 28, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
That depends on the coin you’re buying. If I were you I would be buying from the top coins like Ripple, it is cheap and the price is below $1, so you can buy as much as you want to and save it for when the price will increase. There are lots of coins that are sold $1 below, but check out the top coins in the market, others might disappoint you later. So make your choice carefully.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 28, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
I think it's not like that sometimes even low-priced coins won't give us any benefit at all. Only luck when you choose more potential coins, not necessarily with low prices but also high prices.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
December 28, 2018, 04:15:44 AM
not really, it should be more good investment = more profit. I can say little by little, acquire enough coins in a spiky situation as if you want quick cash with lower risk, this is the best way you can do. Just make sure that the money is not big enough that it may affect the normal waves of the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
Coins that are of low value, I think have the potential to have greater value. And of course, it all depends on your decision. If you can look for coins carefully, of course, the results you will get are also good. And actually, in the current market conditions, it falls well to buy coins with low value.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
December 28, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
in terms of buying it is good at a cheap time because the amount we can get can be a lot, just have to see that what we buy is really a coin that has potential, not only limited coins but the dev devote, possibly coins that don't exist dev concern will be lost in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
The lower the price of an asset, the more likely it is to grow. In addition, we must look at the total number of coins and how many of them are in the current circulation.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
don't just look at the price, see also the quality of the coin whether it has the capacity to develop better, project roadmap, project development and sales. when the market is red like this there are lots of quality and promising coins that are down in price.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 28, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
Well for me, in my opinion it would really be good to buy such a low valued coin. It will certainly create greater profit given that this coins will really be used or its demand will ho up as well. So the best idea would be to check on the coins probability of going up in value by examining the project and the utility of these coins because it will help a lot in maintaining its current status. Otherwise it will be just another coin that will die eventually. So you need more research before doing so.
Those are oversold coins that resulted to a low price, we should look for that kind of coins because it would help us to increase our profit once it will start to pump. Most of the price now are cheap because of the current bear market, but this temporary things will eventually change, and the time to sell will come for us.

You are right, making our own research is very important, this would trim down the risk.
Activity: 504
December 28, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
No matter the price of cheap or expensive, the most important thing when you invest in a coin will provide benefits for the future, which is clear you should be able to analyze whether the coin you invest has good potential for the future or not
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 28, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
Well for me, in my opinion it would really be good to buy such a low valued coin. It will certainly create greater profit given that this coins will really be used or its demand will ho up as well. So the best idea would be to check on the coins probability of going up in value by examining the project and the utility of these coins because it will help a lot in maintaining its current status. Otherwise it will be just another coin that will die eventually. So you need more research before doing so.

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 27, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
I think the price of the altcoin does not matter. As long as it is a project with potential to grow, I feel it is worth buying. I don’t think the exchanges will delist the coin due to falling price, it is more about the trading volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
In my opinion, that will be depends on what coins that you purchase. If you purchase the correct coins than it will be the best chance to get so much profit when the price is so low at the time we purchase it.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2018, 10:10:46 PM
I don't think so, you must really be able to analyze coins that have good potential, especially when buying cheap coins whether they are worthy or not, it's important not to buy the wrong coin so that in the future it won't give you any results
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 27, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
be careful to take that action, because by buying cheap koi it does not mean that they will go up later, afraid that the coin will be lost in time. You better think again, and also read the roadmap again in the paper for more details ... !!
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Don't just jump in on cheap coins. You should also consider the volume of the coin you are about to buy, whether it's low or high. Sometimes, cheaper coins would not guarantee you any profit because the volume is dead.
It is good when you consider the price with the volume of the coin in the market because when it is higher then it is not even good to invest as it will hard to increase the price. I think you must buy the coin that is popular and has potential to grow on the market as many investors benefiting to have it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
December 27, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
I agree that buying coins when cheap prices below $ 1 are very likely to increase by 10x, so we can get a lot of profits, but we have to consider the development team and the community that uses the coins, with a good team and many communities will raise the price of coins in the future ahead, we should wait until the bottom point before investing because market movements are bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: