Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 38. (Read 23462 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 03:38:50 PM
With this market situation, much is possible. It doesn't matter that the cost of a coin is less than $ 1, it is important that what this is the level for a particular coin, that is, how much it cost earlier and how much it costs now. If the drawdown is very large, then it is worth avoiding of this coin.
It is also very important to carry out a fundamental and technical analysis of this coin, to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the project and to evaluate the prospects of this coin for different types of events.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
Not just buying cheap coin but buying coins that will be of good value and buying a coin cheap doe not give you 100% guarantee that it will give huge profit know the coin well enough before you buy thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 02:28:12 PM
No. This scheme does not work here. It is necessary to conduct a full analysis of the project, starting with the fundamental and ending with technical analysis. Then you will get something.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 27, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
This is true if the price will go up again, I have seen many tokens and coins dumped and never return to their top positions, when I joined this space I know peercoin,  primecoin are one of the top coins in the space where is it now, most people new to the space do not even know these coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
You should check the projects of the altcoins. You can proceed by selecting projects that will be successful. You have a lot to win in the future because it is cheap. You just have to be patient and wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
Buying a much cheaper token will provide better benefits, but don't just buy without doing research first, because if you choose the wrong one you will get a loss.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
Well, on a todays market it's all cheap. Buy what you want. If you don't have a lot of money better choose a good projects. For me I choose KICK and AdEx. You can easy buy them on exchanges and in a future it will give a good profit. As the teams are professional and doing their work for year. They run ICO in 2017 and as i look after them, done a lot of work on their projects! It's a great buy for small money and a hodl!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 27, 2018, 01:00:41 PM
if the coin has good potential, there is no harm in buying even if the price is below $ 1, profits depend on developing coins,
so not all coins with lower prices get more profit, we must analyze the prospects and potential of coins first
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 27, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
It's a risky move but profitable if you're a lucky picker, I'd rather buy an old one that has a good trend in the market so the risk is much lower, it would also take some time for it to reach a great price if you bought a new coin on the market since the price is played by a few people.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
In fact, the price of the total amount of supply should be calculated with together. a coin can be under $ 1, but when it's billions, it doesn't mean anything under $ 1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
December 27, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
This does not give a guarantee to get more profit from the cheapest coin. You may encounter a loss if you are in a hurry to buy a cheap coin without knowing the development process for the coin that you choose.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Not all coins at cheap prices will give you an advantage, indeed when low prices are the right time to buy coins. But, it's better to observe the development of coins that you will buy before deciding to buy it. If you think the coin can recover and increase then buying it is the right thing to do.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
yes we can get more profit from cheap coins when their rate is increase and sometimes we can get good profit from reward coins in pos coins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
The fall is a loose concept. You have to understand that after the fall will increase, at the expense of whether it makes sense to buy coins that cost less than a dollar you have to make decisions on their own, but I think it makes sense to buy but you need to choose the most promising in your opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Low cryptocurrency prices have already played on behalf of many investors. Most of them have the opportunity to buy coins cheaply and after rising prices to sell for much bigger money. It's a great way to make profit. And many have done so yet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
If you see smaller price, don't rush buying this coin,because price can go to 0 one day.
You've got to learn this coin from each side and make a conclusion about it!
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 26, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

There is no difference how much 1 altcoin coin costs. It is better to pay attention to what capitalization of altcoin and how much daily trading. The higher these numbers, the better.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 26, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
This thinking is not always right but when you have more token people think you will profit more but the truth is not like that actually.
someone even specifically buys cheap coins without even realizing what kind of coins they are buying and will they grow at all. The main thing is that it is cheap
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 26, 2018, 12:38:16 PM
This thinking is not always right but when you have more token people think you will profit more but the truth is not like that actually.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 26, 2018, 04:07:50 AM
Investing in alternatives with low market caps that even have a strong development team is a risky proposition in the current market climate depending on what the project can offer as there's less of a focus on those for now but if you find any that have good potential for increasing adoption long term then you could reserve a small part of your outlay for those
Pages:
Jump to: