Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 39. (Read 23462 times)

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
December 24, 2018, 11:00:19 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Less, price more volume. I guess volume is the factor to earn much more profit like in trading or day trading in particular, you should choose cryptocurrency which has a huge volume since many are also buying it, the volatility is much more higher.
Volume and liquidity, you should consider these two factors when investing in coins/tokens below a dollar. Profit, that is why we are here so even if it is cheap in value but you got volume then still you can gain profit.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 10:41:34 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Less, price more volume. I guess volume is the factor to earn much more profit like in trading or day trading in particular, you should choose cryptocurrency which has a huge volume since many are also buying it, the volatility is much more higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 24, 2018, 08:29:46 PM
Just do some intense researching and studying in looking for cheap alts out there. It will definitely give you riches if you ever find one. But of you want to play safe and invest with little worries better invest in btc or eth.
It's totally true.
If we have done our own research, then it's our decision to choose whether to invest or not.
If we are sure that the coin is potential then why not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

I am fully confident that now is a great time to buy some good coins with excellent price increase potential. Some proven, old coins are at a minimum level, but from next year they can actively go up. Therefore, you need to use opportunities for a bargain.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 24, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
Of course it makes sense. And oddly enough, many altcoins have already managed to give a good growth, literally thousands of percent profit, but the price is less than $ 1. Since the initial price was very low. The most striking example is XRP. In General, you should not pay attention to the price, but look at the project, its idea, team, etc
Aside from xrp you can also take some look with coins inside top 50 projects which still below 1$ as bear market brings opportunities to have double or more, the alts community is one of the best place to invest if you are aiming for long term investment, just like what you have said, look for the real intentions of such projects and analyze whether  this can be achievable in the long run, from that you will be able to determine if value will increase as adoptions will lift it up.
Activity: 28
December 24, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
Op I do know that a lot of whale buying coin when the price is low
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
Yes cheap prices of tokens are best thing to buy but you must consider a few things first before buying like how long have been this specific altcoin in the market or check the background first if still in ICO stage. Also check if the project is still working or not.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
In fact, it is. Coins with a smaller capitalization can bring more profits. But of course there is a risk that with some of them there may be problems, for example the exchanges may to delisting them. If there is an opportunity to constantly monitor the market and prices, then of course you can trade such coins.
Activity: 616
December 24, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
Of course it makes sense. And oddly enough, many altcoins have already managed to give a good growth, literally thousands of percent profit, but the price is less than $ 1. Since the initial price was very low. The most striking example is XRP. In General, you should not pay attention to the price, but look at the project, its idea, team, etc
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 24, 2018, 03:03:06 AM
I think you should not buy or even follow these coins in bear season that is very risky thing. If Cryptocurrency in bull season, I say that you should follow and buy some 1$ > cheap altcoins. Nowadays you should focus the top 10 coins more profit.

I think buying in the bear market has many opportunities for you to make a double or triple profitable investment very easily. In the bull run market, there are a lot of altcoin prices going up, but when we start fomo, it goes down.
Activity: 546
December 24, 2018, 02:58:51 AM
For me, If I still have money, I will  buy it. It seems to be an opportunity for investors. If you buy it and hold it for a long time, percentage you lose is very low or even you can get a lot of profit from that. At this point, the decision plays a very important role for investors, good luck with your decision
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
I think you should not buy or even follow these coins in bear season that is very risky thing. If Cryptocurrency in bull season, I say that you should follow and buy some 1$ > cheap altcoins. Nowadays you should focus the top 10 coins more profit.
Just let him follow the wrong flow because he is the sole owner of his money and surely he is someone who is rich and has hundreds of Bitcoins in his pocket. LOL
He thinks like that also knows the punishment, because I am also afraid to buy coins like now at Bearish markets.  Huh
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 24, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1?

Whether it is important to buy cheap altcoin> 1 $ is related to the fact that the currency we have bought has a good or bad future in the market next time. That determines whether or not you get money on buying altcoin > $ 1 Grin
Activity: 358
December 24, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
yeah that is good investment but also more risk at the same time. it's golden if you buy the right coin at the right time, thats it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 24, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
Becareful of which one to buy ,go for the good ones and remember good altcoins brings bigger returns ,the earlier the better before price start surging and it will be too late before you know it
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
Activity: 363
December 24, 2018, 02:19:24 AM
All Less price coins do not give much profit, coins only benefit when they have the prospect of development. And there are many good altcoins are available at a price less than a dollar and give us profits because they have a good prospect of development.

That's right, not the cheapest currency or not, which is the most promising currency in the future, will increase strongly in the future, this is always a question for investors. Those coins, in my opinion, can be BTC or ETH that is used as much as you have seen Wink
Activity: 381
December 24, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
we can say so, but if only you invest for long term, like last 3 day, etherium at 80$ and today eth was rised to 150$, so less price = more profit right.
Activity: 419
December 24, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
There are some coins that you shouldn’t buy, especially when you are still a noob in the market and not sure what to do. Some of these markets usually fall and those that invested on them will lose money when such happens, so you’ve got to be very careful with what you’re investing your funds into. I don’t know if you have seen some People here talk about buying what they call shit coins?
Activity: 406
December 21, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
Don't be tempted by the low price, you better analyze the project first, how big is their team, what their project vision and mission is like, the most important is their project for real life. in my opinion prices will rise if their projects have big benefits in the real world and there are real products
Pages:
Jump to: