Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 47. (Read 23467 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Thats the logic in crypto trading. Whenever we able to purchase some coins in a cheaper price, there is a bigger chance that the coins will rise a lot and generate more profit than usual.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 07, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
That's the wonderful strategy of market, buy when the price is low and sell if it moves up. My suggest would be to Focus on growing Alts and tokens because you can get it in very cheap prices, research multiple times before investing in a right coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
for purchases it is profitable if the altcoin price is less. this is used to find profits when prices have gone up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 07, 2018, 09:30:35 PM
Do not just go by price alone but research carefully that the coins you are buying are good ones with a future. Hard to call market bottom but it is low enough to buy some positions.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 07, 2018, 09:26:45 PM
Buying cheap coins doesn't mean we cannot make a profit because sometimes, cheap coins can give a lot of money. Besides that, if you check on the coinmarketcap, there are many cheap coins in a good position, and it's only waiting for the time to increase. And if you remember with dogecoin in a few months ago, you can see the price can grow two times from the price now, and we can make a big profit. And if the coins have a good prospect in the future, I think people won't leave the coins, they will support the coin, and they will buy and sell the coin too.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 07, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
yes, we can buy altcoins at very cheap prices, even the price of etherum hasn't reached $ 500- $ 1000. this is a great opportunity, because etherum can still rise again to the moon. this is a double advantage  Wink

ETH is currently very cheap compared to its value for the past months/year which is also a safe investment however if btc will go down to $2k for sure it will folliw. Easy 5x if it will go back to its ATH. As currently it is not advisable to buy new coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 08:30:58 PM
yes, we can buy altcoins at very cheap prices, even the price of etherum hasn't reached $ 500- $ 1000. this is a great opportunity, because etherum can still rise again to the moon. this is a double advantage  Wink
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
Its always good to buy cheap coins. All you need to do is to make sure that the coin you buy is an established coin and not some unknown coin with no marketcap. A coin with buyers and sellers will be there and can give you big profits if bought at right prices.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 07, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
"Less price = more profits" are only applied for certain coins. If you choose wrong coins, they may become dead coins or the price will be hard to rise again. The formula can be proven effectively if you buy right coins.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
This is the right formula! Prices are so great at the moment, and the more you buy now, the more you profit you will get at the future. The falling market cannot last forever and one day we will return to the prices of the last December.
indeed we can get profit by buying at a bad price, and then saving it for a long period of time. and I don't think last year will happen again this year, especially this December
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
December 07, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Hello friend, a lot of Altcoin are below the current price and the decision is in your hands but I believe with old coins that the founders remain active against their coins, technical and fundamental analysis also needs to be done.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
This is the right formula! Prices are so great at the moment, and the more you buy now, the more you profit you will get at the future. The falling market cannot last forever and one day we will return to the prices of the last December.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
same as high price with low supply, cheap price altcoin that mean it's a high total supply cryptocurrency, it's a high chance to get more profit when price increase, example price from $0.0001 to $0.001, it's already gain 10x profit, but remember to do your own research and just invest only what you can afford to lose
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 07, 2018, 02:30:21 AM
for now, a low price will certainly make enough loss for those who hold coins. well, but I don't know, I think there are some parties who are taking advantage of the current situation. I just hope the price will rise soon, and not have a low price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
Not all cheap alts give more profit. Be careful in choosing the alt that you will invest on. Do the necessary research.  Invest your money wisely not all cheap alts are good fof investment. Personally i would rather choose from top 20 alts.

That's right it depends on the project and I prefer for tokens instead of Alts because you can buy tokens in very very cheap prices now like for 10cents etc. Well, if things settle down I will make huge profits that's what I have planned this time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
December 07, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
Buying altcoins at a cheap price can bring huge profits in the future. I suggest that you try to check the token supply also and some other important factors (team and future developments) before buying coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 07, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

There are a lot of good coins, with a great idea and good investment potential that cost less than $1. For example, Ripple at a price less than $ 1, was able to climb to the TOP2 and overtake ETH.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 01:42:15 AM
yes, the price of coins that are still cheap when experiencing a slight price movement will certainly be able to provide very much profit because of the influence of a very small nominal price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 01:38:45 AM
It will be wise to buy altcoins now because they are cheap although you have to do some research before you buy to avoid buying scam ones and moreover no matter which one you buy ,the last bull run makes me realized that in bull run era all coins are profitable ,either good ones or worthless ones ,that's power of bullrun
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 07, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
Of course the equation is correct, and with the prices so low at the moment it is tempting to dive into the large pool of cheap altcoins and go hunting for some bargains. Just consider though that you will only make a profit if the coins recover well in price, there is a possibility that the more fringe coins will never recover from these levels.
Pages:
Jump to: