Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 51. (Read 23467 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 06, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
I would definitely be encouraged to buy cheap altcoins but be careful which ones to buy.
Being cheap does not necessarily mean it will give you more profits in the future.
Make sure you do not ignore other important factors (fundamentals).

It is important to know which to hold and which to sell . One need to buy as low as possible the best of the Btc and altcoins so that when ur market regains your coins multiples quickly and help you to become more wealthier . Early you buy better for you as you make maximum returns in your investment .
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 06, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Much cheaper will give more profit.
Look for tokens who worth less than 10 cents in the market then review their project and team.
Look for their project and future development and plans. i will tell you to see utrust token.
This is just an advice you can have yours.
I think choose new tokens is a good idea at the moment although its price is very low. There are so many good cryptocurrencies with high rank and low price on Coinmarketcap like XRP , ADA, XLM,...I think investors should choose these cryptocurrencies instead of tokens with low price although they have good projects behind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
Buying tokens for less price doesn't necessarily translate to huge profits, it can only mean more profit when you chose good project with prospects and reliable team committed to the development of the project to the fullest
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 06, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Much cheaper will give more profit.
Look for tokens who worth less than 10 cents in the market then review their project and team.
Look for their project and future development and plans. i will tell you to see utrust token.
This is just an advice you can have yours.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 06, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
I would definitely be encouraged to buy cheap altcoins but be careful which ones to buy.
Being cheap does not necessarily mean it will give you more profits in the future.
Make sure you do not ignore other important factors (fundamentals).
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: