Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 42. (Read 23465 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
This will only be true if the market uptrend is assured. It will look like buying a gold for  a low price. But the problem at this moment is the market behavior such that those that are having low market value will have a lower market price due to the continuous dumps. The truth behind this is that not all coins in the market will be able to have a price increase especially during at time as such.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
buying coins that has price below $1 is a good option if you don't big capital but be careful on choosing coins since not all of them are profitable, always make a research first before buying to reduce the risk of losing your investment.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 07:12:07 PM
Well there are a lt  of thing to be discuss but for me whenever i buy cheap altcoins i make sure that the certain altcoin is not a dying coins there is still demand but not going down but stable so if there will be a bull run you can gain a large profits
This is good stand choose coin that their has still demand on it. The price could grow in the market even these days it is a cheap value but make sure their project is good. Let us invest in the coins that is worth investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

There is no difference in the price of each individual coin. The main thing that the coin was rising prices. That is what makes a profit and not the initial value of 1 coin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 16, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

it depends
price is nothing,i mean if the project is very good,
we have no fear about what a current price, because we can predict about price on future,
we will get x10 or more
like BNB for example
did u know how much their price at the beginning ?
just about  0.115 USD
Activity: 370
December 16, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Well there are a lt  of thing to be discuss but for me whenever i buy cheap altcoins i make sure that the certain altcoin is not a dying coins there is still demand but not going down but stable so if there will be a bull run you can gain a large profits
Activity: 406
December 16, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

There's a lot of altcoins out there now that are very cheap to buy and make a great profit once the price returns to all time high. But be cautious about which ones are you buying, do your research first before investing. Whole market cap did fall, and price of some altcoins fell more then the others, maybe theres a good reason for this (they don't have any more funds to continue with project, etc...), so if it's the cheapest doesn't really mean it's the best investment to get a great profit. So before investing be sure to check in which state project is and if developers are still active.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken you mean all altcoins that listed in coinmarketcap including the top 50altcoins that have less than $1 price is good to buy. I also think that you have a good plan to buy them all. Sometimes potential altcoins could be seen not including in the top. Some are just on going platform. Less price more profit is real once you hit the target.

We can talk about cheap tokens as about the possible biggest gainers. These coins have got more chances to grow than even the best-trusted and well-known altcoins. I have got some cheaps cryptos in my portfolio.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 16, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
The price of the coins doesn't matter,but if you are investing o cheap coins then you have chances of making more profits when compared to the coin like bitcoin but it is happening rare just because we have 2000+ altcoins is in use.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 08:59:22 AM
If I'm not mistaken you mean all altcoins that listed in coinmarketcap including the top 50altcoins that have less than $1 price is good to buy. I also think that you have a good plan to buy them all. Sometimes potential altcoins could be seen not including in the top. Some are just on going platform. Less price more profit is real once you hit the target.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

It is good to invest in cheap altcoins only when its have the prospect of development. Useless altcoins will disappear and will not bring profit so you need to carefully analyze everything.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 15, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
economists may not agree fully to this.  it does not always follow that if anything was bought for a lower price, it will automatically gain more profits.  other parameters are affected when there is a price change.
of course, you're right! There are a lot of these parameters. you can buy a coin for 30 cents with a capitalization of $ 10, or you can buy a coin for 30 cents with a capitalization of 10 million. Well, if $ 1000 is invested in each coin, how much money you will earn from each coin? count yourself
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
Yes there is truth in that but look out for coins that are of great value and potential then you can expect a very good profit from  them and watch when its time to buy the very best coin too
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
a very good idea if you want to buy coins under $ 1 but seeing a low coin price you should see that coin has the potential, and this will be one of the factors that will be your success
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 15, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
There are a lot of altcoins with the price lower than 1 dollar and it doesnt mean that they are going to cost more in the future. No, your thoughts are mistaken
Activity: 686
December 15, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
I advise you to watch the projects with the finished product, many have strong partners now, so I think they will survive.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
>$1 coins is true profitable when its come on new investment prospect, but take a look for the projects full information first before you go thru, because now a days it is very rare to find good one. But if you looking for the safe altcoins to invest in, choose the top 20 altcoins amd wait it to moon.
Activity: 434
December 15, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
It is like a gambling that you can earn much money from these coins or you can lose all money suddenly, so If you are sure about yourself and you can say that it is no problem for me, You can play this gambling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 11:48:19 AM
my opinion, don't buy coins at cheap prices (shitcoin)
because most of the shitcoin projects fail
and the price won't pump
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
It's really hard to say what price everything will end up at, but yes the price is definitely cheap now compared to before, but then again how low will it really go.
Pages:
Jump to: