Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 2. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 02, 2021, 09:47:47 AM
Its hard for me to explain about those lessons what i learned from 2018! Its a long story to share.  till on January in 2018, i was able to gain large amount of profit from crypto market. everything was going smoothly in my life but i notice cryptp market was become turning into red ocean and I'm losting my profit. I saw 90% dump of my profit gradually which is shocking to me. Then i convert it into cash. but after that, i took break from crypto world for 2years. Come back when seeing btc is raising as rocket. I am able to make some profit and learn that, how to trade, how to manage emotion, how to stand up again after failure occurs in life.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 01, 2021, 02:48:31 PM
What should is say about 2018! It was complicated to me. I lost a big fund because of crush. but btc, eth, bnb were being hold in my bag, and that bring me profit in 2021 although i sold my shares before they hit their ath cause i afraid of crush again but gald that i can recovery my fund. So i learn, we shouldn’t be disappointed soon, sometimes making patience could give you more, than you lost
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 01, 2021, 02:30:24 PM
I feel I would had been rich if I had spent some of my profit in 2018 to my bank account instead of just let it there until the price crashed. It was stressed me out for a few days because I couldn't made a decision way back then of how unstable I am. But from there, I have become more "careful" with my decisions and I have seen the progress and improvement of my habit in this few years.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2021, 01:52:26 PM
The years 2018 teach me, dont hold cryto for long, sometime you Should sell out your assets! This is bacause many coins from my portfolio turns into garbage and i lost my funds for that. But year, the years 2018 also teach me that top coins are always safe! For example: if you hold btc & eth or bnb from then to till now, then imagine how much asset you are already increase for yourself
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 01, 2021, 11:25:09 AM
The lesson i learned in this years of crypto is to learn more on how to hold, because i just sell right away my coins without the intension for gaining bigger profit, and in the long run i just found out that the coins i sold becomes 10 times increasing its price. And that's a regretful part to me.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 01, 2021, 11:06:04 AM

your choice is very right to recover your finances, but I am more interested in altcoins that have low prices like aurora and Btt only to restore my finances when the price reaches high prices later.
if you trust those assets I think you should do some long-term planning. AOA and BTT have a good market when the bulls pump this year. but after the correction occurs you can see how the price continues to decline.
I'm not sure if you will just wait for a bull moment like this year to repeat itself.
Activity: 644
August 01, 2021, 10:26:53 AM
Of course, the lessons learned from crypto in 2018 are very many. Especially patience and invest wisely. The market from February has declined and now prices are still not recovering. And we must remain calm and not make sales when the price is red.
The market from February hasn't declined. It pumped in the first 3 months of 2021 then get dumped from April and still it is recovering slightly. So I am now recovering my money from NFT coins because now it is the time for NFTs coins. I suggest you take a look at NFT coins.

your choice is very right to recover your finances, but I am more interested in altcoins that have low prices like aurora and Btt only to restore my finances when the price reaches high prices later.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
July 31, 2021, 05:50:25 PM
I learnt a lot of lessons in the crypto winter of 2018. But the chief and most important lesson was to trust in crypto. Trust in it even when the market cap is zero. Trust in it even when everyone else is scoffing at you. That is what I take away
Activity: 164
Merit: 11
July 31, 2021, 02:07:15 PM
Of course, the lessons learned from crypto in 2018 are very many. Especially patience and invest wisely. The market from February has declined and now prices are still not recovering. And we must remain calm and not make sales when the price is red.
The market from February hasn't declined. It pumped in the first 3 months of 2021 then get dumped from April and still it is recovering slightly. So I am now recovering my money from NFT coins because now it is the time for NFTs coins. I suggest you take a look at NFT coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 31, 2021, 02:00:03 PM
There are many lessons learnt during end of bull market in 2018! When cryptocurrency market is bearish, the market overreat to prices  of all coin including quality coin that should not have been oversold because general negative sentiment, these are coin one should focus on accumulating. Another lesson learnt is that even during bear market , quality altcoin could be lunched and the fact that one should have an open mind!
Activity: 644
July 31, 2021, 01:53:16 PM
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Focus Your Aim
July 31, 2021, 01:41:29 PM
Lesson from this year compared to 2018 is the Flow, Don't follow the flow and Hype of market. Biggest mistake i made this year gave me experience and a golden lesson that don't be fast to take decision as i made a Hasty action to buy on the top notch of market and got nothing except loss. But for now i will be more effective. This year gave good things as well as sad at last.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 31, 2021, 12:40:02 PM
My lesson is that after a market drop about 90% will be trash projects because their value doesn't match what they have achieved on the value chart. All the benchmarks we see are illusory. Many projects died completely in the downtrend and did not rise again when the bull market turned.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
July 31, 2021, 09:44:43 AM
For those who was able to witness crypto last 2018, we all know how traumatic and stressful was the turn of event during that time. Everyone was very bountiful and felt like they will be able to reach their dreams of becoming a millionaire already during that time considering the bull run that made bitcoin's price go to new heights. Unfortunately, a bear market followed and lasted for many years and many lost their hope in crypto. We all learned how powerful crypto is specially bitcoin since it was able to come back stronger last year. If there is one important lesson we should learn about it is that patience could have brought us to greater heights if we waited for longer.
Activity: 517
July 25, 2021, 05:16:02 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

In 2018 many complained about crypto, because most of the crypto became dumps after the bullrun in mid-2017 to early 2018. And after the 2021 bullrun it can be concluded that there will be a time for crypto to pump, and there is a time for crypto to dump .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 25, 2021, 02:25:42 PM
No one understands the crypto market situation from year to year, there are many experiences that I got from the Bitcoin price increase at that time, but I have learned a good lesson and I started buying when the market situation was bearish, holding coins when the crypto market situation was bearish looks difficult, but I will choose to trade,take profit and I can buy more when some people panic because the crypto market situation at that time was bearish
Activity: 1078
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE
July 25, 2021, 01:44:18 PM
Lesson that i earn from the 2018 is that if you wanted to make money from the market then you should definitely have patience i think i had lots of confidence in myself

after seeing huge growth in the 2017 i wanted to invest in all the ico but in 2018 i had learnt how to do analysis the crypto Market and it was 2018 when i learnt all the basic of the market and the Crypto those were the day i really miss but i never loss hope even after losing my money in many fake ico i believe in crypto future and invested in all alot of coin like ETH LTC and now i am positively can say i had gain more than 300x return from that time

These is the Some lesson i had learnt from 2018 Market
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 25, 2021, 12:11:24 PM
For me in 2018 crypto is very much a lesson in pricing. The price of any high crypto asset has the possibility to fall very deeply, and it makes me more able to think carefully in managing the assets I have, especially in the trading process so far.
Every year the condition of cryptocurrencies will not always be the same because every condition that has occurred cannot be separated from the influence of the news circulating, and in 2018 there was a lot of news that was not good for crypto so that the decline could be very deep, in contrast to this year where there were only a few news that bad.
right, we know in 2018 bitcoin experienced an extreme decline, a lot of people got frustrated because of the drop after $20k to around $3500. still for those who are calm and can take advantage of the opportunity then the year must have bought as much as possible, so by now he may already have a life of luxury, but unfortunately no one knew that bitcoin would go this far
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 25, 2021, 11:51:15 AM
For me in 2018 crypto is very much a lesson in pricing. The price of any high crypto asset has the possibility to fall very deeply, and it makes me more able to think carefully in managing the assets I have, especially in the trading process so far.
Every year the condition of cryptocurrencies will not always be the same because every condition that has occurred cannot be separated from the influence of the news circulating, and in 2018 there was a lot of news that was not good for crypto so that the decline could be very deep, in contrast to this year where there were only a few news that bad.
Activity: 926
July 25, 2021, 11:38:57 AM
I think, in 2018, btc rise its highest price at that time, but it growing down,
In this year, 2021, of course the same thing will happen, slowly but sure btc and othee crypto will be down too, I will invest right now but I won't hodl for so long, remember btc is not long-term investment
I laugh when you say "btc is not a long-term investment", even though if you look at the history of the birth of BTC, then the coin is always worth investing in long-term even though the price is not as stable as stablecoins and if we make a percentage, then very many people have benefit from BTC, so know BTC before you speak.
Pages:
Jump to: