Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 9. (Read 41035 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
July 08, 2019, 11:31:24 AM
I should do more check and more carefull to which ICO that i want to join. in 2018 i did many wrong things that make me lost big money. now i won't do invest on ico unless i know about their team , project and community
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 08, 2019, 11:31:07 AM
2017 was a blast for cryptocurrency and many government and geniuses people saw its capability.
2018 was full or regulation and banning of bitcoin and some alts.
Scammers did ICO and many thing to get money fro investors.

2018 was full of tragedy and scamming.

2019 is redemption.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2019, 11:24:30 AM
In the cryptoindustry, you can only trust yourself. As an example, Ian Balina can be put together, as he gave high marks to projects of dubious quality.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 08, 2019, 11:00:56 AM
This market gives a perfect lesson that those who have patience will always be a winner. Many people were depressed after a big fall in 2018 but now the market is again gaining momentum and we will see a new high for this market before end of this year and again people cheers by getting their bags full of money again.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 08, 2019, 09:49:58 AM
Holding is not always profitable, I remember holding btc from over $19000 hoping it will achieve $100,000 as was speculated then but later sold all at less than $9000 when it was obvious that it was already dripping further, right after I had to go learn how to analyze charts

The market is always corrected. Imagine that with the new IEO system, Bitcoin will be able to reach an all-time high of 50,000. Well, or by selling at 9,000 by the winter, it was possible to replenish capital. For a couple of months, the bitcoin grew to 11k. Of course, the whales did not make a bad profit by falling.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 08, 2019, 08:43:23 AM
Holding is not always profitable, I remember holding btc from over $19000 hoping it will achieve $100,000 as was speculated then but later sold all at less than $9000 when it was obvious that it was already dripping further, right after I had to go learn how to analyze charts
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 08, 2019, 08:25:21 AM
My lesson is that I had to cash out 80% of my portfolio and learn some basic trading skills to understand when to sell all my gems. Another good point is to think against the market is everyone is screaming - buy buy buy, it really means - sell as much as you can.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 08, 2019, 07:40:18 AM
2018 taught many lessons. The most important lesson is that cryptocurrency can not grow indefinitely. You always risk losing your money if you have chosen the wrong moment for buying/selling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
July 08, 2019, 07:24:00 AM
I have learned that we should really buy when the price of the coin is low and be ready to hodl. I also learned that doing bounties via facebook will only give you a small reward compared to other bounties.
Activity: 299
April 15, 2019, 07:57:05 AM
the most valuable lesson in my opinion in 2018 is that we should not be careless according to our high passions because we could just go down to the deep ravine and I also suffered losses even though not much but, from there I became aware that I must be more be careful again in buying coins and always see the conditions that occur at this time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 07:49:01 AM
My lesson is - don't panic because the market is volatile and it is a normal thing in this sphere
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
April 15, 2019, 07:37:45 AM
what i learned after market crash happens in early 2018 is that in crypto you need to have more patience and keep believing that crypto will always make a comeback whatever market dips it reached.
The main lesson that we have learned from 2018 to never try to miss any opportunity to buy crypto when it was dipping. Look at the market and how bitcoin was going back again and it's almost doubled from th bottom price.
Activity: 1274
April 15, 2019, 07:27:56 AM
I have learnt alot from this long bearish season of crypto market, Never be greedy and always sale your coins when ever your are in profit and again buy when the coin/token is in red zone.
Activity: 784
April 15, 2019, 07:21:36 AM
I think the valuable lesson in past years of crypto is to learn how to be patient or how to patiently wait for the right time. Because we intend to trade or sell right away evwn if only we have few profit, but later we know that the coin or token we sell or trade has the capability to continue of increasing its price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 07:16:57 AM
The main one and probably the most common one is not to be overly greedy and be faithful to your previously set goals. Oh yes, and dont invest in obscure tokens just because their vision looks good on the paper and rather stick to the already established projects.
Activity: 560
April 15, 2019, 04:17:55 AM
The biggest lesson I have learned is that the cryptomarket is highly-manipulated area ,there's a huge disbalance between market price and trading volume for each coin.So I don't take seriosly all coins prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 15, 2019, 03:22:54 AM
2018 in crypto is the time to learn most of the coins developments understand market cycles and more importantly learn to be patience most of the time nt to react to fud based news market take their own time to recover until then we hold the coins
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
April 15, 2019, 03:17:04 AM
what I learned from last year is that I shouldn't be a greedy person, I have to sell as soon as possible when the price is good because we don't know when a price reduction can occur, yet we also don't know the highest price of a coin so when the price is good it is possible that it is the highest point and if we are greedy because we want more profit, then it might not be the profit we get, but the loss we get
yes greed in the market crypto - can lead to big losses, it I will agree the most important lesson of 2018, now when the coin brings пpыбыль, it is necessary to lock in profits if there is desire to hold coins in a dolgosrok, then I will try - to pay back investments, and to leave profit in a dolgosrok.
Activity: 798
April 15, 2019, 02:32:43 AM
I have realized that we cannot sit idly waiting for the miracle (I mean the time when the bulls come). We must work hard even the market is down. I also understood that trading needs patience.

Trading in cryptomarket is very risky because market looks volatile unless having a good trading skill and understand about market movement. If we dont have trading skill, hold it for long term is good option and i think crypto like bitcoin is long term investment.
I am believe people who had experience in 2018 will be more patient waiting their portfolio value back again
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 15, 2019, 01:50:27 AM
throughout 2018 to early 2019 is a lesson about long-term crypto hodl. and also the lesson that the price of coins in the market continues to rise, does not mean that it will rise even higher, it may fall. so don't be greedy when the crypto price rises, but be greedy when the market price is falling.

In the early months of this year when Bitcoin and altcoin were all falling, everyone was afraid. So compared to the current price, most altcoin has x2 or higher. You say greed when the market falls, but I think it's important to consider when the market is falling and the best to buy
Pages:
Jump to: