Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 8. (Read 41035 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 14, 2019, 12:26:48 PM
The most important lesson I have learnt is knowing and letting go when the hype is still much.. A larger percentage of my assets worth almost nothing now.. What a pitiful one.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
July 14, 2019, 11:26:24 AM
patience for me is the major lesson, and so also is been observant and quick to action. I now look past current prices, and avoid selling off my coins irrespective of the fact that price is lower then we purchased. I also found out about market is not static and that I shouldn't be concerned if prices fall, supposing that project is genuine and being created there's simply an issue of time when it will ascend in price.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 14, 2019, 10:51:38 AM
What I learned from crypto since 2017 till the end of 2018 is: We (crypto investors) should have plans for the worst case, when everything goes out of our prediction and estimation. We are unable to predict all things, especially crypto market trend, movements, and external things like wars, conflicts, political issues, and so on. Therefore, we should never all in invest in order to have a rest un-used fund to buy cheap coins in worst case.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 14, 2019, 10:41:26 AM
I learnt in 2018 that cryptocurrency is just a game of chance. You can make an investment which will make a big turnaround in your financial life and state and you can also make one which mars your financial stability forever if your invest with greed and no caution.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
July 14, 2019, 09:32:29 AM
The valuable lessons in 2018 remain calm and patient in facing the bearish market because I made a fatal mistake. And also sell it to ATH, and don't hold a holding to unclear coins or tokens.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
July 14, 2019, 09:10:49 AM
I learnt some good lessons from the 2018 market, and the best of these lessons is to abstain from investing indiscriminately in light of the fact that this has been one of the central point that got misfortunes to the vast majority of investors 2018 the same number of invested in fake ICOs. It is in every case good to learn about the project before investing in it. For the current coins on the market, it is smart to contemplate its market pattern for some time so as to determine a specific degree of its capacity of rising
Activity: 476
July 14, 2019, 08:38:06 AM
I think that the collapse of the altcoins was the hardest lesson of the past year. Altcoins holders have lost a lot and have not returned their money so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 14, 2019, 07:48:28 AM
there are so many valuable lessons that I got in 2018 regarding crypto, the most important thing is not to be greedy, because indeed when I have a number of altcoins, I keep hoping to get higher prices, but instead crypto is a disaster
There are so many lessons i learned from crypto last year, and one of those lessons is i need to be more smarter on finding a good project before investing my money, and i also learn not to panic when the price of the coin i am holding is dumping.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 14, 2019, 07:27:01 AM
I understand that it is not necessary to invest all in one coin. I learned a lot of new rules for successful investing. And I think that 2018 brought a lot of challenges for everyone and many were able to bear a lot of useful things from it. I lost money, but in return I got a good experience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
July 14, 2019, 06:55:28 AM
It thought me that not all projects are legitimate, no matter how good it was presented and how concise the whitepaper is constructed. We should be careful in picking out projects that we want to invest in, especially when you're thinking of putting a large amount of your asset into a single project. 2018 is a rough year for cryptocurrencies but we should always look on the bright side and learn from our mistakes. I am a bounty hunter and i have heard stories from my friends who failed to receive any coins whatsoever because of scam projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 14, 2019, 06:53:56 AM
there are so many valuable lessons that I got in 2018 regarding crypto, the most important thing is not to be greedy, because indeed when I have a number of altcoins, I keep hoping to get higher prices, but instead crypto is a disaster
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
July 14, 2019, 06:53:51 AM
A lesson to learn about crytocurrency in a general basics not only in the previous year is the key to success in this line of work is patience without it you are going to lose a lot and also learn to live with the decisions you make with no regrets
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 06:33:16 AM
Too many lessons that we must adapt from the bear market 2018 and the year that market rapidly collapse, so we must avoid greediness so we dont loss a lot of money in making investment same as the promotional of projects we joined. Be matutr enough to handle situations and to be calm ang patience all the time.
Activity: 531
July 14, 2019, 05:44:48 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Well, the lesson that I learned is that before investing we must review all the information of the specific project that we're going to invest in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 14, 2019, 05:33:12 AM
I learned to exercise patience and take opportunities when it comes. I saw BTC and other Altcoins at their dip. BTC went down as low as about 5000$/BTC...but now you know the price.

Another lesson was overcoming fears and being proactive in taking decisions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
July 14, 2019, 05:21:03 AM
I think 2018 is truly extraordinary. The crypto market in that year has always declined and many people have suffered losses because they think that after 2017 the crypto market will continue to increase. But the reality is the opposite. With such conditions, everyone can get experience.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 14, 2019, 05:10:11 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I learn many things, especially about how to cooperate with people in this forum. I have worked with many good people, some project was success and some project was failed. The best lesson that I have learn is no matter how good the project but if the market conditions are not good then the chances of success are very small.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 04:58:36 AM
2018 was one of the most horrible years for cryptocurrency enthusiasts especially newbies who came in with the hope to become rich. But more importantly, It tought me that diversification is key as well as killing greed because even 5 percent ROI means alot to the whales and should to you too
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
July 08, 2019, 12:39:43 PM
the main lesson that if bitcoin rise from 2k to 20k in couple weeks(means in few times), than sell all for stablecoin and buyback in the deep. deep we can touch after a year or atleast few months.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2019, 12:34:05 PM
   Invest sooner, or you will regret later. Looks like 2018 was the year when prices bottomed, that was a great time for buying. 2019 already have many coins up in
terms of price. Still not too late I believe, in 2020 prices can be x10 already. When to invest if not now? As long as we are far away from new ATH`s!?
   I learned to be patient! It`s what we need here, faith and patience. To believe no matter what and have patience to wait for rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: