Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 11. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 02:30:03 PM
2018 gave us quite a few lessons. But I think that this is good because I gained experience and now I will not make mistakes.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2019, 02:07:24 PM
For me, I should decide to buy or sell wisely. A lot of profits have just passed because I didn't catch the right time and sold or bought because the market moved too fast.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
April 13, 2019, 02:02:44 PM
I learned a lot from crypto currency in the past year and I took it from the positive side. I see that the crypto currency is like a cycle where the wheel was below last year which was previously at the top. All indeed have their respective heyday. From this downturn the crypto currency has begun to rise again. Valuable experience that I can learn from year to year with crypto currencies. What I can do from my experience is playing with a planned and realistic strategy. In addition, we should not panic in facing any situation because it only makes us wrong in making decisions. When I realized that the crypto currency was a cycle whose ups and downs were reasonable, I was increasingly convinced that I would survive and not leave the crypto currency.
Activity: 392
April 13, 2019, 02:00:45 PM
The main lesson for me was not to invest in little-known coins for a long time is my big mistake because of which I lost a lot of money
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 01:35:48 PM
The lesson are simple that investment is not a one way road.  You have to invest in different coin to reduce the risk. You have to invest in stable coin only And littlebit in risky Project.  You have to ser target And take the profit and get side.  You have to hold good coin for longer period And be patience always
Activity: 294
April 13, 2019, 01:16:19 PM
You should always be prepared for the worst scenario and hope for the best. The major lesson that I have learned is that you need to invest a lot of money into the market when it is falling to gain even better profits in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 11:24:59 AM
One of the lessons i learned on the 2018 on the year that cryptocurrency market was collapse,are dont be panic and keep your self calm because i saw investors and coin holders sell coins immediately so it affects the market so it fall so deep.And one also is choosing a good project is too good because if you invest or promote untrusted products and projects obviously your reputation as a bounty hunter will be bad so while we here in cryptocurrency we must think before we are going to do an action or decisions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 13, 2019, 07:22:15 AM
The lesson that I have learned from crypto in 2018 is good things only come to those who are willing to wait. Being impatient won't give us a chance to reach out target goal. 2018 was the best year for me to invest. I realized that we have to take advantage of every market situation.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 13, 2019, 07:21:04 AM
I learned a lesson about calm, not panicking in any case because what is happening is not the worst. Also, I learned about the value of time for Cryptocurrency, the longer you wait, the more money you can earn.
Activity: 1358
April 13, 2019, 07:19:11 AM
lesson learned just not to be greedy, just sell your crypto if you earned profit, find the potential crypto by research and don't invest all your money.
copper member
Activity: 287
April 13, 2019, 07:18:13 AM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I learned in the crypto world last year that don't trust what the team is saying. Trust them on what they are doing. It seems confusing but for me, that two thing is different. There are teams that all they are doing is speak about upcoming events but don't take actions.
Activity: 896
April 13, 2019, 06:50:31 AM
The bull run of 2017-early 2018 certainly made thousands burnt their fingers because they stayed on the fence and entered at the top and sold at the bottom.
but that is the crypto market working system. we must know and understand it well. last year's events can provide an experience to stay calm in determining market predictions and analysis. never panic and hurry.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 13, 2019, 06:44:49 AM
Set goals and go to them in spite of nothing. You have a plan and you follow it and you will be happy. You begin to doubt yourself and listen to others you will lose everything.
don't ignore others and don't easily trust others, it's better to believe in yourself.
the bad things that happened last year can make you better in the future because the related things in the past year can be a lesson to be better in the future.
Crypto can still grow, and can still move better so take advantage of opportunities.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
April 13, 2019, 04:54:29 AM
I can take many lessons from 2018. So now we have a little experience and this will benefit us to get better in 2019. I hope this year will be the year for Crypto. Now we can see that the market has started to green and maybe you should be ready to invest and trade.
Activity: 406
April 13, 2019, 04:32:15 AM
What i learned about 2018 is that the market will not be always green but there is long red market which is what we called bear market. I also learned to be patient because if i am impatient and sold my holdings then i will be in a huge loss, patient is the key to succeed in cryptocurrency.
The bull run of 2017-early 2018 certainly made thousands burnt their fingers because they stayed on the fence and entered at the top and sold at the bottom.
Activity: 546
April 13, 2019, 03:39:45 AM
Set goals and go to them in spite of nothing. You have a plan and you follow it and you will be happy. You begin to doubt yourself and listen to others you will lose everything.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
April 13, 2019, 03:25:05 AM
I learned that market is not always on our favorable side but we have to keep our faith, patience and positivity high that it can potentially recover from crash. With volatility many people invest in Bitcoin as it helps raise the chance for epic gains. Whoever is patient during extensive bear markets, will eventually gain positive returns. Learn to go with the flow, find a reliable strategy with a certain level of critical thinking and stick to it.
The word patience or HODL was created because there are times that crypto is in bad market condition.
Most of us here are not early investors, so we can consider the year 2018 as one of the bad year of crypto, after we had experience a bull run, we have long correction.
Activity: 406
April 13, 2019, 02:21:12 AM
I've learn a lot about crypto in 2018. I think the most important lesson I've learned is that crypto is very uncertain and unpredictable. Anything can happen in a span of weeks or days without any warning. It means that you should always be ready for the worst case scenario. You must have back plans like plan B to plan C. Also, don't trust any predictions you see in the internet.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 13, 2019, 02:15:11 AM
I learned that market is not always on our favorable side but we have to keep our faith, patience and positivity high that it can potentially recover from crash. With volatility many people invest in Bitcoin as it helps raise the chance for epic gains. Whoever is patient during extensive bear markets, will eventually gain positive returns. Learn to go with the flow, find a reliable strategy with a certain level of critical thinking and stick to it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 13, 2019, 02:13:47 AM
I also learn that in a bull run always sell your holdings if the price is higher then ever, because i didn't sell and if i sell now that coins i will lose over 45000$, so bad i lose so much money because my mistake.

Agree, when there is a peak price then the price drops significantly then immediately sell is the best thing, of course we regret not selling bitcoin when the price of $ 19k, I sell when the price is under $ 10k.
It's because of greed, people keep holding their coins even the price is still high, they want more and once the price fall they will cutloss because they don't accept it. I'm sure many people become greedy to on that day when the price of bitcoin reach $19k.
Pages:
Jump to: