Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 12. (Read 41061 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 02:12:46 AM
I did not learn anything serious, but as usual I understood that the cryptocurrency market was still manipulated by manipulators and will further be manipulated, and now I am sure that manipulators can raise the price of bitcoin to 20k$ in minutes or they can kill bitcoin price to 1k$ for the same some minutes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 13, 2019, 02:09:40 AM
My crypto in 2018 was so dark and i got many losses from my investment because of panic selling happen due to the market condition, the lesson i got from crypto in 2018 was do not get panic selling when there is a bloody market we must be patience because market was volatility.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 13, 2019, 01:29:53 AM
this is the best experience and the best teacher for facing current situation and future of crypto currency, always learn from your past and your own mistake for gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 13, 2019, 01:15:56 AM
What i learned about 2018 is that the market will not be always green but there is long red market which is what we called bear market. I also learned to be patient because if i am impatient and sold my holdings then i will be in a huge loss, patient is the key to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
April 13, 2019, 12:04:11 AM
2018 taught me money management, that is, the ability to reduce losses in case of adverse developments in the crypto market. I had to read a lot and engage in self-development. Despite the fact that I had to withstand heavy losses, the mistakes made forced me to take a fresh look at the trading of crypto currencies and make serious conclusions.
Activity: 358
April 12, 2019, 01:48:49 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

I have learnt not to be too greedy in my pursuit of profit,  always set a target for a particular coin and when it gets to that then sell of and wait for dip to buy more or move ahead
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:30:51 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018
The most valuable thing that I have learned last year was never be too greedy. I have realized that whenever we have the opportunity to gain profit from a work and trading that is done, we should grab that opportunity if it is reasonable amount of profit already.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 12, 2019, 01:28:22 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
We are about to finish Q1 2019. I have received a lot of lessons from the bad things I experienced. You can achieve all the success you want if you believe in what you have because time can change all and so does Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 12, 2019, 01:08:43 PM
The most important lesson is that you do not need to mindlessly follow the actions of the majority of traders against the background of all the hype, it almost always leads to losses. Think always with your mind. The ability to wait is the necessary key to success.
Activity: 644
April 12, 2019, 11:57:01 AM
I also learn that in a bull run always sell your holdings if the price is higher then ever, because i didn't sell and if i sell now that coins i will lose over 45000$, so bad i lose so much money because my mistake.

Agree, when there is a peak price then the price drops significantly then immediately sell is the best thing, of course we regret not selling bitcoin when the price of $ 19k, I sell when the price is under $ 10k.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
April 12, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
All I learnt in 2018 is how to get stronger ,I got into cryptocurrency when all hell was broken loose ,that year was the strongest bear market ever so it really shape me up for the better so I have come to realize that no condition is permanent and to my fellow crypto investors be full of confidence and be very determined ,whatever is happening in present time won't last forever
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 11:48:45 AM
It really becomes a lot of learning in 2018, because that year is a very bad year for all of us, and I personally will be very careful at this time to start investing, because carelessness will lead to destruction.
and now we can do better because in the past year many lessons have happened.
now we can make good use of time and the market starts to recover, coins that have the potential to rise higher we can manage them so we can make money from them.
2018 is full of lessons so that's where we can know what to do and what not to do.
Markets recover fast but it doesn't mean the same thing with panic selling. Higher turnovers can be the worst enemy to traditional investors and the way we see it changes constantly.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
April 12, 2019, 11:46:10 AM
I have done a lot of calculations or gained a lot of experience from 2018 about what happened and also it will be a lesson many people will be more careful with the market conditions to be able to make decisions
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 12, 2019, 11:41:49 AM
What I have learned on 2018 is even though what you have expecting to rise is looking good in early phase, it doesn't mean it will remain the same once it's getting listed on the exchanges. Being hype is okay, but being over hype just makes you become disappointed once you see your "hype" project is not the same as what you have imagined.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 12, 2019, 11:41:24 AM
I also learn that in a bull run always sell your holdings if the price is higher then ever, because i didn't sell and if i sell now that coins i will lose over 45000$, so bad i lose so much money because my mistake.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 12, 2019, 11:32:38 AM
I learned from myself that you always have to fix your profit in time, not wait for the highest price and risk your money. I also realized that you should not regret what you did in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2019, 10:51:33 AM
I've really learned a lot in cryptocurrency. I learnt opportunity may not come twice but once so if you get the chance, use it wisely. Secondly, I learnt everything is risky in cryptocurrency. You can either lose a great deal of money or become rich overnight.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 12, 2019, 09:56:56 AM

I've learned that chance will not come twice.
I've hold some of my coins to wait higher price in 2017, but everything is end up 0 at the end.
Next time i hope there will be a next chance and i won't waste it
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 12, 2019, 09:55:39 AM
that the crypto price that rises in the month does not mean that it will rise higher because the crypto market fluctuates and may fall. it gives a lesson that we should not start buying for investment when prices rise to the moon, because when the market falls it will take a long time to recover, and throughout 2018 the proof is.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 12:48:55 AM

One lesson that I've learned from the past 2018 is that, we should not always think of crypto as too much volatile, compared to 2017, I thought crypto would beome good as it in 2018, basically what I am pertaining is that, I am assuming and it leads me to investment and that investment didn't become successful as bull didn't arrive at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: