Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018 - page 13. (Read 41061 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 08, 2019, 12:37:49 AM
ICO PRICES ARE IN MOST CASES FAKES
Anything can happen with token prices
Don't put too much emotion to token prices and movement
Follow good project and be dedicated to them.... You can make wave just staying put with them
Don't look at others with big crypto portfolio,  nothing is as it seems, and how each one spends his funds is what matters not how much they have

These are some of the few wisdom i learnt from crypto 2018,and i wish to always apply and put them to my subconscious
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 12:31:55 AM
First lesson I learnt from  crypto in 2018 is do not hold your coins until the time when coins go up in prices and sell. Holding will not increase volume of your portfolios. Rather play with your coins. Trade them in the market so you can get much benefit from it than holding it. Day-to-day trading is the most effective way I think to reap much benefits. You can get much profits even at a time when the market is down through day-to-day trading.
Another lesson is greed. Do not become too much greedy. It may lead you to a loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 12:31:14 AM
The lesson I can take from 2018 is that wealth is not easily achieved. But you cannot give up on achieving your dreams. And for 2019 this will be a new beginning to start this work. We already have experience in 2018 so now we have to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 653
April 08, 2019, 12:26:21 AM
I got many lesson from crypto in 2018 where always keep holding and be patient where the moment do you get with bitcoin and altcoin always have lower price, keep holding your asset how ever price right now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 08, 2019, 12:03:57 AM
Best lesson from 2018 is that true money can be done in bearish markets, not in bullish one.

An year like 2018 is an year full of discounts,  just perfect to buy cheap when everyone is selling in order to sell high during the next bull run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 11:58:58 PM
2018 is a very different year for crypto compared to its performance in 2017. In fact, its quite the opposite. Crypto performs well in 2017 and very poorly last year. I think the most important lesson I've learned is that crypto is very unpredictable and you have to be ready for the worst case scenario. You might lose everything if your not prepared. I've also learned that holding is a very important concept in crypto. You should know when to hold and what crypto to keep.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 07, 2019, 11:53:51 PM
In 2018 yesterday was truly the worst year for crypto, hopefully this year Crypto will run better, and when we will decide to invest, we must have confidence whether in the future it will be profitable or detrimental, not to choose the wrong investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 07, 2019, 11:42:23 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
The valuable lesson is don't be greedy and cash out when the price is still reasonable and good. I remember back then i have a chance to cash out all my bitcoins before 2018 but i'm greedy and keep hold it even the price start crashed. Lesson learned, don't be greedy folks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 07, 2019, 11:38:59 PM
What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

It is hard to list all the valuable lessons here. One that is very important to most people is to diversify the portfolio and to take measured risks, and never becoming hostile to your own emotions. I always tried that and it was good, but easier said than done.
Activity: 313
April 07, 2019, 11:13:58 PM
It really becomes a lot of learning in 2018, because that year is a very bad year for all of us, and I personally will be very careful at this time to start investing, because carelessness will lead to destruction.
and now we can do better because in the past year many lessons have happened.
now we can make good use of time and the market starts to recover, coins that have the potential to rise higher we can manage them so we can make money from them.
2018 is full of lessons so that's where we can know what to do and what not to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 07:52:31 PM
My takeaway from 2018 is that the bear market does not end when we would like or based on history, and we always have to be prepared for the worse case scenario.
That means expect the best ,but do not be surprised if things work out differently.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
April 06, 2019, 07:29:30 PM
It really becomes a lot of learning in 2018, because that year is a very bad year for all of us, and I personally will be very careful at this time to start investing, because carelessness will lead to destruction.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 06, 2019, 07:05:00 PM
The biggest lesson is when the market goes down, we have to learn how to accept that we are losing, and have to cut losses. Don't expect too much. Knowing to stop at the right time is an important skill to grasp.
Considering numbers as a figure, not as money allows you to get rid of emotions. And greed, if not behaved at the right time, is another cause of great regret.
if you can't control it, you will fall and feel very disappointed.
like that makes it an experience for yourself, so that in the future you can better understand if the same thing happens.
patience is important, if you are impatient you will leave everything because of bad conditions, but if the market has improved you can regret it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
April 06, 2019, 07:03:03 PM
Patiently, I practice patiently in 2018 because I am waiting for a Caucasian girlfriend to come. I hope my patience will be paid back in 2019.
It is not easy to have patience when the market is bearish, because it requires a large enough player to have it
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 06, 2019, 06:49:40 PM
The biggest lesson is when the market goes down, we have to learn how to accept that we are losing, and have to cut losses. Don't expect too much. Knowing to stop at the right time is an important skill to grasp.
Considering numbers as a figure, not as money allows you to get rid of emotions. And greed, if not behaved at the right time, is another cause of great regret.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 02:27:45 PM
I think that the main lesson is that nobody knows nothing what happens tomorrow, charts can became red in couple hours and you can get -20% of your depo, everything on that market happening so fast and people should be prepaired for everything, thats why hedging of your assets works...Dont be greedy fix your profits Smiley
But despite this, do not panic and make rash decisions, the market can recover, even if it takes more than a year, we must be able to wait and then do not have to count losses
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 06, 2019, 01:28:30 PM
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
April 06, 2019, 01:28:02 PM
I think that the main lesson is that nobody knows nothing what happens tomorrow, charts can became red in couple hours and you can get -20% of your depo, everything on that market happening so fast and people should be prepaired for everything, thats why hedging of your assets works...Dont be greedy fix your profits Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 01:22:59 PM
The year 2018 brought me a lot of lessons, namely, that it is necessary to fix profit and not to be greedy or at least a part of profit, it is always necessary to learn something new and, of course, to adhere to the opinion, not to the opinion of strangers.
Activity: 602
April 06, 2019, 12:38:37 PM
crypto in 2018 gave me a lot of lessons, especially in price. no matter how high the price of a crypto will fall very deeply, besides that we can also mature ourselves in the process of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: