Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 2. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I have demoaccount with 1M outside US, isn't it enough? Smiley
Activity: 832
LR unfortunately is no longer in operations.

Any forex broker, that uses MT4 and is not USA compliant should work.

Open an account with your favorite broker with a starting balance of 1000

Cheers.

Maria.
Activity: 304
"to try a demo" - should I have opened account with LR deposited, or is any demoaccount for MT enough to test this out, just like you write?

I was expecting more from you kakobrekla.

The demo account was bust because I was trying to DOUBLE my account in 4 weeks just to show the dynamics of the EA. This is why 20% in 4 weeks is much reasonable but 200% is possible with a decent amount of risk.

Why are people so afraid to try a demo? its just MT4 and a simple EA sponsored by the oldest bitcoin miner. If I was you guys i would be trolling less and paying closer attention to the details.

Lets start making this money.

Maria
Activity: 832
I was expecting more from you kakobrekla.

The demo account was bust because I was trying to DOUBLE my account in 4 weeks just to show the dynamics of the EA. This is why 20% in 4 weeks is much reasonable but 200% is possible with a decent amount of risk.

Why are people so afraid to try a demo? its just MT4 and a simple EA sponsored by the oldest bitcoin miner. If I was you guys i would be trolling less and paying closer attention to the details.

Lets start making this money.

Maria
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
I wouldn't trust maria at all, check out the links below.

Checkout this link, quick up, but even quicker down:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mariadouble/double-4-weeks/458070

Can you tell us a little about what we're looking at? It seems reasonably obvious but a clear explanation would help any confusion.

What you see is a blown demo account from so called grid system, which can look like a low risk system because of the low volatility of the equity curve,
 until some event on the market wipes out the account. It happens every time. Stay away.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

Can you tell us a little about what we're looking at? It seems reasonably obvious but a clear explanation would help any confusion.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
I happen to also be a wealthy bitcoin holder. Why and how? I started mining bitcoin April 2009. Do the math.

Maybe, maybe not. You might of unloaded/lost them ages ago. Maybe even just mined a few and got bored or mined tons, then formatted your harddrive.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character

Good eye.

Maria, why so quiet? Smiley
Activity: 309

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Is this real?
Of course! But who wants 20%, buy bitcoin FTW!

I dont see any reputable people saying this is real.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Is this real?
Of course! But who wants 20%, buy bitcoin FTW!
Activity: 43
Activity: 235

do "The Secret" -- visualizing millions of Bitcoins just pouring into your wallet, thanks to Maria

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
try it, and share your experience
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
0.01 BTC per smart relevant question.

Maria,

You caught our attention with both the wisdom of your posts and the beauty of your avatar. With reference and hopefully with relevance to these I would like to apply for BTC 0.01 by asking more than just one question:

1. How do you size positions (what criteria for position sizing are used in your EA's formula)?
2. How many conditions must be detected by your EA before a SL is triggered?
3. What conditions are being taken into account in your EA for a  TP calculation?
4. Is it you on the picture?
5. If yes, do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
6. If yes, do you by any chance happen to be poly-amorous?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
This issue wasnt addressed either.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1445377
Looks like the usual hit and run.
Activity: 163
Luk, soy tu padreeee
Anybody at home?? Maria??

Huh
Activity: 22
Is there anyone except Maria who tried it out and it worked?
Activity: 182
Fourth richest fictional character
I'm in. Where do I send the money to?
Activity: 370
I think I can add some clarity to this.

I am astronaut, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a poor bitcoin holder. How? I started mining 2 months ago. Do the math.

I am clearing this secret up because I saw Maria's spaceship touch down in area 51. We thought the ship contained intelligent life. When she left her stasis pod all she talked about was her rich prince cousin imprisoned in Nigeria.

That was 3 years ago.

She gave me a pamphlet to join her club and then politely excused herself, stating that the red balloons were coming over to her house and they were going to read her a story.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Stupid stupid stupid.

A millionaire knows how to make 20% compounding gains every month?

This millionaire does not talk, not now, not ever.

If "Maria" has $1,000,000 her 20% gains compound to about $80,000,000 in 2 years and $56,000,000,000 in 5 years.

Why is she wasting time on this forum? 20% monthly gains will eventually outpace even Bitcoins own growth taking into account the most optimistic projections.

Maybe she wants to be a benevolent benefactor? Some how I doubt it very much though.
Pages:
Jump to: