Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 6. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
That would be great.  Forex is as dangerous and definitely can make you use far more money than Bitcoin can ever.

Awesome. Can we have this blindfolded forex gambling nonsense moved out of the Bitcoin trading forum soon?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Awesome. Can we have this blindfolded forex gambling nonsense moved out of the Bitcoin trading forum soon?
Activity: 168
Looks like I got the meaning of Balance and Equity round the wrong way. Which means the demo account is running at a loss. If that's the case, then...
Why is the graph going up ?
Why does myfxbook say profit of  $1035.34 and a Gain of +20.71% ?

Balance:

When you have no open position, balance is the amount of the money you have in your account. For example, when you have a $5000 account and you have no open position, your account balance is $5000.

Equity:

Equity is your account balance plus the floating profit/loss of your open positions:

Equity = Balance + Floating Profit/Loss

When you have no open position, and so no floating profit/loss, then your account equity and balance are the same.

And for example when you have some open positions and they are $1,500 in profit in total, then your account equity is your account balance plus $1,500. If your positions were $1,500 in loss, then your account equity would be your account balance minus $1,500.

Definition taken from: http://www.forexoma.com/leverage-margin-balance-equity-free-margin-and-margin-level-in-forex-trading/
Activity: 168
I don't really understand this. Is my demo losing money at the moment, as the equity is about $360 below the starting balance, and current balance is over $6k

Is the equity funds that are still available to make transactions with ?

Is the balance these available funds plus the value of the current transactions ?

What would happen if I closed all positions now ?

Current state of demo account - click on link in the centre of the screen:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/forex-metal/169580

Je ne comprend pas.... at all, lol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
easy to lose everything, as such accounts normally have a 100x or 200x leverage, a breakout can wipe out all easily. 

Update:

Trying to reach the 1700 mark the system has failed. Balance is 0.00

However, the failure was on the lot size / balance ratio which was heavy on a 1000.00 balance.

Chucksta is still running his demo, lets see how it ends by the end of his 4 weeks. Cheers!!

Maria.

Are you saying you weren't able to salvage any of the funds?  1000->1400->0?

You can't lose!

I don't know if you've been following the thread, but I have been mocking Maria since 'she' showed up with grandiose claims of a failsafe way to make 25% returns in four weeks. You can most definitely lose it. You are basically asking to by participating in this shill's proprietary forex algos.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Check out my failsafe way to win at roulette by owning the wheel!
Activity: 756
easy to lose everything, as such accounts normally have a 100x or 200x leverage, a breakout can wipe out all easily. 

Update:

However, the failure was on the lot size / balance ratio which was heavy on a 1000.00 balance.

Chucksta is still running his demo, lets see how it ends by the end of his 4 weeks. Cheers!!

Maria.

You can't lose!
Activity: 154
You know, you might want to remove that [Sticky] request.

Just sayin.
Activity: 448
Update:

Maria.

You can't lose!
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
"The expected profit is 15% to 20% in a 4 week timeframe."

This alone should be enough to run away screaming...

I guess someone should let Butner Federal Correctional Institution know that Bernie has Internet access.
Activity: 154
Update:

Maria.

Activity: 832
Update:

Maria.

Please explain.
Activity: 740
Hello world!

Update:

Restarted the system. Balance is 1443.33

Next time I "stop" the system the balance should be around 1700.00

Maria.

I didn't get it... What happens if you don't stop the system? Will you lose money?

Yes that is correct. By stopping it, you lock in profit that is there because the price is at a specific point. If the price goes higher or lower beyond that point then you will start to lose money at the same speed you gained it. That is why stopping the system is so important.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Update:

Maria.

I didn't get it... What happens if you don't stop the system? Will you lose money?

I wouldn't mind testing that out, but I guess it's some math/logic that requires the reset. Beyond me Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Update:

Maria.

Update:

Maria.
I am thinking to code my strategy on MQL 4 see if it works on real-time.

Good luck my friend.

Maria.

PS. If you want me to program your strategy into an EA compatible with MT4 and MT5 send me PM with the details.

Starting price is 2000 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
I am thinking to code my strategy on MQL 4 see if it works on real-time.
Pages:
Jump to: