Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 3. (Read 37577 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Stupid stupid stupid.

A millionaire knows how to make 20% compounding gains every month?

This millionaire does not talk, not now, not ever.

If "Maria" has $1,000,000 her 20% gains compound to about $80,000,000 in 2 years and $56,000,000,000 in 5 years.

Why is she wasting time on this forum? 20% monthly gains will eventually outpace even Bitcoins own growth taking into account the most optimistic projections.
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Let me help connect a few dots.

I am a millionaire, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a wealthy bitcoin holder. Why and how? I started mining bitcoin April 2009. Do the math.

I am here sharing this secret with this community only because I think you are intelligent enough to understand the system in the first place. Apparently that is not the case.

2 years after the first post and still searching.

Its not a martingale.

I am not giving away anything. This is a private invitation to join a very select club.

Maria.

This is classic. Why would someone who opts into an anti-establishment trust-free banking system want to trust you just because you're rich? You didn't even know how to sign a message when we first asked for proof that you owned a copy of an old key, and we can't verify that you're a USD millionare without your dox
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
We are OTC trading with a broker in Panama.

OTC means that your orders do not trade the real market. Therefore, any gains or losses are absorbed by the broker themselves.

This means that, my bfoker and all other OTC brokers have limited funds.

This fact makes me keep my deposits at check with brokers in case they vanish at one point.

So it will be impossible for me to reach a trillion dollars because:

1- Only trust your forex btoker with any amount of money you are willing to lose any average day.

This amount for me is below 100k per trusted broker.

2- I do not wish my broker to go bankrupt.

This trading secret is only to supplement your main source of income, not to replace it.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Everything has risk. To claim 20% monthly returns Guaranteed is ridiculous as well as a lie.

Just do the compounding 20% each month. In several years you are a trillionaire. Not going to happen.

Cheesy

Edit: Anyone who CAN make 20% returns consistently does not need to share it with anyone. To do so is contradictory. You should have enough money to not need commission payments etc if your claim is true, which it now can't be just from simple logic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
Maria, you really need to make a website that outlines your program.

Everything you have posted is too "touch and go" for anyone to take seriously.

You are motivated by money? So are we, so at least make the effort of a decent website that explains everything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
My motives are clear from the beginning. Money.

How do I make money?

2 ways. The first one is by commissions paid from my broker for each trade you close. Yes.

The other way I make money is by splitting the profits you will make using my software by 80/20.

80% for you, 20% for me.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

Maria.

How are the losses split?
My motives are clear from the beginning. Money.

How do I make money?

2 ways. The first one is by commissions paid from my broker for each trade you close. Yes.

The other way I make money is by splitting the profits you will make using my software by 80/20.

80% for you, 20% for me.

Let me know when you are ready to start.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
To spare you the trouble you are supposed to run a proprietary Metatrader 4 image of which you get no information what it contains. And Maria insists on giving you a step by step by step instruction of what you have to do, as if you were a Computer illiterate.

Interesting. Makes me wonder why not... every supplemental software to MT4 works without a proprietary image....

Makes me wonder if Maria will run off with my money and I will be left staring at an avatar of a girl that is obviously a stock photo off the internet.

It's not a MT4 installation but a compiled "expert advisor" image you load your Metatrader with. I reckon it might be safe to use it, but then what are the motives, needless to say it's fishy to run any software which doesn't contain any information on what it is supposed to do. Perhaps an exploit to to break out of the MT4 vm and infect the users PC? Who knows. The one thing I am fairly certain of is that this doesn't make you any money and wastes your time, at best. Occams Razor says it is.

Marias avatar and "her" story is something else, "she" is also responsible for Bytecoin, is supposedly made in cooperation with satoshi himself and a few months ago there was something about an alleged 10k BTC Maria wanted to sell. My guess is this is a sockpuppet account of somebody on the forum.
To spare you the trouble you are supposed to run a proprietary Metatrader 4 image of which you get no information what it contains. And Maria insists on giving you a step by step by step instruction of what you have to do, as if you were a Computer illiterate.

Interesting. Makes me wonder why not... every supplemental software to MT4 works without a proprietary image....

Makes me wonder if Maria will run off with my money and I will be left staring at an avatar of a girl that is obviously a stock photo off the internet.
legendary
Can someone who has used this / is using software please post some feedback about how it performs?

Thank you
Let me help connect a few dots.

I am a millionaire, before bitcoin existed.

I happen to also be a wealthy bitcoin holder. Why and how? I started mining bitcoin April 2009. Do the math.

I am here sharing this secret with this community only because I think you are intelligent enough to understand the system in the first place. Apparently that is not the case.

2 years after the first post and still searching.

Its not a martingale.

I am not giving away anything. This is a private invitation to join a very select club.

Maria.
legendary
The whole thing is comical, if you understand how big the forex market is and how stupid it would be to give away any working automated trading system, even at any price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I've just read this thread in its entirety. From what I understand this is a martingale type system (though not confirmed by maria), and in the first demo run (by maria herself), the test account went bust.

Has anybody (in the 2 years this has been being discussed) tried this?

I'm surprised this thread is still rolling along.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Can we trade on the real market or does they offer only a derivate market?
The broker we will use is www.forexmetal.com

They accept bitcoin and use MT4 for trading.

Also, Debit card for easy withdrawals.

And, Free VPS.

Cant ask for more.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Isn't it illegal to use Metatrader for trading BTC? Mt4 is free for the customers of a certain broker, and it should be used only for trading with Mt4- affiliated brokers..

FFFUUU
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Isn't it illegal to use Metatrader for trading BTC? Mt4 is free for the customers of a certain broker, and it should be used only for trading with Mt4- affiliated brokers..
Again, I am here trying to help you break your financial chains.

Questions are welcome.

FREE 100 USD Bonus Deposit.

Let's get to work.

Maria.
Pages:
Jump to: