Pages:
Author

Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed. - page 5. (Read 37577 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
If when you run MT4 the balance shows 110, then it will not work. It works only on a 1000 min balance of any denomination, so if you want to trade BTC you need 1000 BTC. I suggest you convert them to LR USD. which broker are you using?

Why, can't we use 0.01 lot size?

I really hate to melt my BTC to fiat to use on forex, so we try on a 1000 units demo account and move to 1000 BTC account after a month if results are satisfactory?
Activity: 832
Merit: 250

If you like, I can let you try my EA for 3 months. Cheers.
I'd like to try that. How do we go about it?
this sounds interesting...

The market opens at 5pm EST so today is a good day to start. All you need to do link your MT4 to myfxbook.com and paste here the results for the trading fans to follow.

Once you have linked your account, I will send you the EA file. Min Balance 1000 USD

Maria Fibonacci.

How about this one.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/kakobrekla/kv1/435261

Its loaded with ~110 BTC which is more than 1k usd. We can use micro lot (0.01).
(System shows eur, but if you check deposit history, you will see its BTC in the comments)

If when you run MT4 the balance shows 110, then it will not work. It works only on a 1000 min balance of any denomination, so if you want to trade BTC you need 1000 BTC. I suggest you convert them to LR USD. which broker are you using?

The market opens at 5pm EST so today is a good day to start. All you need to do link your MT4 to myfxbook.com and paste here the results for the trading fans to follow.

Once you have linked your account, I will send you the EA file. Min Balance 1000 USD

Maria Fibonacci.

How about this one.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/kakobrekla/kv1/435261

Its loaded with ~110 BTC which is more than 1k usd. We can use micro lot (0.01).
(System shows eur, but if you check deposit history, you will see its BTC in the comments)

Maria Fibonacci.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Maria.

Nice to see a thread mentioning Metatrader4.

I'm holding out for signals on LR vs BTC or other directly held currencies. Brokers can go bust.

Still, fun to play with I'd imagine

Thank You. MT4 is an advanced subject on these forums. I have developed an EA that generates 10% monthly returns safely with little risk. Can be tweaked to achieve higher returns but it also increases the risk.

We have accounts running with brokers that accept ecurrencies such as LR and Perfect Money. Brokers can go bust that is why we keep balances in multiple brokers spread out the globe.

Maria.

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000
Crypto Geek
Nice to see a thread mentioning Metatrader4.

I'm holding out for signals on LR vs BTC or other directly held currencies. Brokers can go bust.

Still, fun to play with I'd imagine
Activity: 492
Merit: 503
Classes begin NOW:

Tired of living financially stressed? Let's talk.

So as it's been a whole year since your first round of bullshit, you thought you'd give it another spin?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I'm sure it'll be obvious to most people now but I'll point out that anyone who uses a demo account to show how profitable they are is full of shit, always make sure that if you get someone to help you manage money they have actual experience trading live markets and they have actual proof of their profit taking before you give them any money, adding to that, don't give them your account details under any circumstances either.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
so instead of trying to "scam" with a photo that is NOT you

http://yayyuh.blogspot.hk/2008/06/top-10-most-beautiful-eyes-top-ten.html

how about a real Icon, possibly male to match who you are.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Should I buy stock in my bank or Bitcoin?
Classes begin NOW:

Tired of living financially stressed? Let's talk.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hindsight is always 20/20 , since you are setting a real $1000 account, how about putting it online and sharing your experiences with us?
For instance
http://www.mt4live.com/

I was/am going to use myfxbook.com but thanks for the alternate choice. I'll look into it but I think the MT4 publishing system only handles 1 set up at a time.

Looked into it and mt4live looks very cheaply designed compared to www.myfxbook.com. I'll pass.

Thank You.

Hindsight is always 20/20 , since you are setting a real $1000 account, how about putting it online and sharing your experiences with us?
For instance

I was/am going to use myfxbook.com but thanks for the alternate choice. I'll look into it but I think the MT4 publishing system only handles 1 set up at a time.
Activity: 756
For instance
I don't really understand this. Is my demo losing money at the moment, as the equity is about $360 below the starting balance, and current balance is over $6k

Is the equity funds that are still available to make transactions with ?

Is the balance these available funds plus the value of the current transactions ?

What would happen if I closed all positions now ?

Current state of demo account - click on link in the centre of the screen:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/forex-metal/169580

Je ne comprend pas.... at all, lol

# $6035.34
# Equity:(76.78%) $4633.93
# Highest: (Oct 13) $6035.34
# Profit: $1035.34
# Interest: -$3.28

Your equity is you real time balance. If you decide to stop the system right now, your ending balance will be 4633.93. This is why stopping the system only when your equity is in profit is the key.

The 1000.00 Demo reached 40% profit in 2 weeks. Then trying to reach 70% profit in 4 weeks it failed. If it was real money, I would probably cashed out the 40% profits.

This time I will set up a REAL account with 1000.00

Maria.

Activity: 756
The demo account which normally gives $50 000 for you to try doesn't really reflect the actual situation, unless you have $50k to play with.  Or else pairs like GBPUSD, EURUSD can suck up all margins in no time.

It definitely pays to test things fully, before taking any risks Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It definitely pays to test things fully, before taking any risks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: