Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
May 23, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Absolutely Mate.We are not having shy to promote bitcoin because right now this is the  king of all cryprto coins.It's our pleasure to promote bitcoin from all over the world.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Its not only for having extra ordinary but on how bitcoin sustained its greatness to feel for everyone of us that its the best way to have a possible wealth to help as succeed for our life.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
How to promote bitcoin is that we talk about bitcoin anywhere to anyone who wants to learn about bitcoin and on different social networks, like: Facebook, instagram, twitter and more. This way more and more people will know about bitcoin and they will be interested in bitcoin and will start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
Yes,even if bitcoin is already popular it still better if we promote bitcoin so that more and more will invest because if their are lots of investors the demanda will be bigger.More demands makes the price grow more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
Everyone involved in bitcoin market trading should understand that there are not only great bonuses but also unpleasant situations may occur.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:46:59 AM
Good idea, if we contribute our time to that, bitcoin will be surely higher, but that must be done by everybody to have weight
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 23, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
One of the best ways to promote Bitcoin is to keep promoting positive comments about Bitcoin than the negative comments. It's high time we reduced the threads spreading the dips in Bitcoin price on the market as this spreads much FUD in especially newbies who have less experience in the crypto world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
May 23, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
Right ! Bitcoin is the mainly way to have an additional money . It is so right to invest bitcoin because of its value that double or even multiple .
Bitcoin promotion is very important and the governments can play a very important role in promotion Bitcoin. They should legalize it and let the people enjoy the bounties Bitcoin promises. Besides, I think a forum like this where all the people using Bitcoin could interact also needs to be known to all the people of the world as it will help people understand the technology and in a sense will promote the technology and new guys who do not trust particular websites might get great guidance from the app.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 06:10:25 AM
Without being promoted bitcoin has spread, let alone promoted then the world will be full of bitcoin activity. But this is only my opinion.
You are having good opinion about bitcoin as you are right now we can see how bitcoin is famous and people are really agree to make saving in from of bitcoin, spreading knowledge about bitcoin is the best way of promote it as this way more people will know about it, we can use our social media accounts and we can use our you tube channels to make bitcoin famous even more than this, so as much as bitcoin will become famous our profit will increase the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
I suggest that investors here make payment of bitcoin legit for delivery of goods and services. For example, if you have any business or firm that provides a vital service or hotcake products to people you can opt to accept bitcoin as a form of payment. Any little contributions such as this will gradually help in the rise of bitcoin price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 06:51:45 PM
As for me I advertise bitcoin making videos and promos about digital coins and their advantages and have my profit from bounty-campaign I participate in.
There is no doubt that promoting bitcoin is all people should do, so when we promote bitcoin many people all over the world will know the real  fucntion of bitcoin and alot of people all over the world can able to know what is the benefits they can get with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
I think this idea is great. We should promote bitcoin more widely and more widely, whether offline, online, or applied to large, small universities around the world. Let everyone know and understand bitcoin.
Then they will invest in bitcoin and can make a profit. This is also the way they change their lives thanks to bitcoin.

Today I do not think it is necessary to promote Bitcoin to everyone, because most people are aware of BTC, which is spreading rapidly through the mouth, between the person and the person. My guess is that in just a few years the whole world will know BTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
Hey buddy, Are you aware of the need to get a bitcoin and its massive influence on the you personally and the country? I encourage each and everyone to help in massive participation concerning the advertisement of bitcoin on twitter, facebook, instagram, steemit and the rest. We need no negative posts on bitcoin which mightb prevent people from patronizing the coin.
I am currently enjoying some signature campaign which helps me to be a little stabilized financially. Cant stop advertising and hope you will do so.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
May 22, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
For me, we are now promoting bitcoin by sharing our ideas about it and helping each other. I can say that we are promoting bitcoin because there are so many ways to promote it especially right now that we have some bounty campaign to promote another cryptocurrency and I think that promoting bitcoin is really helping many people to know about it. We need to make this person to understand the true meaning of bitcoin and don’t rely on the fake news. I’m sure that bitcoin’s community will grow bigger.  Smiley
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
We have a great role in developing bitcoin through our support of it especially in spreading it to all markets around the world so that we can show all the benefits it has to everyone and many more need bitcoin so it can be help me with my bitcoin knowledge.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
Probably everyone is free to promote bitcoin but will you get profit from it? At my opinion it's just waste of time because social media hyping around bitcoin almost everyday and new people joining anyway.
Activity: 183
May 22, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
I think this idea is great. We should promote bitcoin more widely and more widely, whether offline, online, or applied to large, small universities around the world. Let everyone know and understand bitcoin.
Then they will invest in bitcoin and can make a profit. This is also the way they change their lives thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 111
May 22, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

I support this campaign! Lol. There are so many out there dreading the current dropping of the marking price but I still believe that this drop is temporary. Soon it will increase in price again and stabilize later on.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 22, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
So why we are here in bitcoin forum is to be part of bitcoin promotion, not only the bitcoin but also to other altcoins , one of the promotion of bitcoin is the signature campaign , airdrop , facebook ,tweeter and other campaign in which only one goal promotion of cryptocurrency in the digital world.
Activity: 95
May 22, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
Without being promoted bitcoin has spread, let alone promoted then the world will be full of bitcoin activity. But this is only my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: