Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 4. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
The more we raise awareness the more bitcoin have a good spot on being a currency. And as the demand increases it will have a direct effect on price that eventually can give us a significant amount of profit. Thus, we should make sure that we just spread what's true to avoid confusion like it's another ponzi scheme, this can't help bitcoin in any way.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Right ! Bitcoin is the mainly way to have an additional money . It is so right to invest bitcoin because of its value that double or even multiple .
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
Everyone is free to promote bitcoin and make own business based on cryptocurrencies. At my opinion many people just wasting this opportunity when looking for a new projets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 18, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
I think promoting bitcoin would be useless if we don't manage to stop or atleast spread awareness of hackers and their schemes plus the community should be able to reach out new investors so that there would be few common mistakes that might get them bankrupt or lose their money totally because it affects the image of cryptocurrency greatly.
If we really wanting to become successful in trading then we must  help bitcoin in spreading it and to promote it to our love ones as we need it too, since if we promote it and the demand increases it will benefit us all, and with that we are helping each other as well as making the bitcoin industry grow.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
May 18, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
I think promoting bitcoin would be useless if we don't manage to stop or atleast spread awareness of hackers and their schemes plus the community should be able to reach out new investors so that there would be few common mistakes that might get them bankrupt or lose their money totally because it affects the image of cryptocurrency greatly.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Actually, a relative of us introduced bitcoin to us. At first we did not believe because we thought it was just one of the scams that are prevalent in the market today. But when we told us about her earnings at cryptos, we decided to join. So, I think your close relatives will change their minds if you tell them how much you earn from this. this could be a solution to promote bitcoin to friends or relatives.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 18, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Promoting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is not actually free because there are bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of tokens for their own participants.
I think they do not promote bitcoin but they are promoting altcoin or ico  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 03:09:35 AM
Bitcoin just an additional to the coin and it is a primarily source because its already promoted
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
May 18, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
Yes that's the great things that we can do in any campaigns to introduce bitcoin to other people and in the whole world and I think best thing to use is our own social media because that is more often prone to people who are more interested in this type of currency.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
Bitcoin  is just additional because its already at the climax position.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 18, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

Promoting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is not actually free because there are bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of tokens for their own participants.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
I can't use bitcoins anywhere in my country but I know bitcoin is going to be the future currency of the world so I will hold all the coins until it attains the real world usage as means of payment.I just want to tell you something guys don't sell any of your bitcoins if you want bitcoin price to rise because a small pwnny of your sold bitcoin will affect its price.
 So hold your bitcoin to taste the real profits in some years.

Promoting bitcoin is really important so that more people become aware of what good things bitcoin can do to us financially. It is important that the other people will learn the benefits and advantages of joining bitcoin rather than being a close-minded people and just think of bad effects it can bring. I think it is time to wash out those negative ideas about bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 18, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
Promoting Bitcoin is really something that we should do ,
But sometimes it is really hard to invite others to invest in crypto they would just think that you are a scammer and you are just going to scam then.
I told my friends about it when it was just at a low price then they don't believe me and think of it as a scam and when they found out that the price of bitcoin is pumping up they got interested.
To be honest I don't really like to teach them about the bounty because most of them just wants to have an instant money they think that in crypto you could instantly become rich.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 18, 2018, 01:56:47 AM
Sure it'll Help Us from Our life To be Easy when it comes on living
Promoting Bitcoin is a good idea. If we promote Bitcoin so every one easily understand its value and they will start investing in Bitcoin. We have to promote it every where as it help every individual financially it creates jobs and help to employ the jobless people around the world. So far Bitcoin is going very good as compare to other currency. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and down but it is also famous fir its high jump and surprising every one.
Today, there is so much promotion about bitcoin. even, be sure that 80% of people in the world have known bitcoin. it's just that, now so many news that cornered bitcoin. perhaps when the government sees our promotion of bitcoin that can have a positive impact, it could be a great support to make bitcoin still popular.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
 I can't use bitcoins anywhere in my country but I know bitcoin is going to be the future currency of the world so I will hold all the coins until it attains the real world usage as means of payment.I just want to tell you something guys don't sell any of your bitcoins if you want bitcoin price to rise because a small pwnny of your sold bitcoin will affect its price.
 So hold your bitcoin to taste the real profits in some years.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
May 18, 2018, 01:43:20 AM
Sure it'll Help Us from Our life To be Easy when it comes on living
Promoting Bitcoin is a good idea. If we promote Bitcoin so every one easily understand its value and they will start investing in Bitcoin. We have to promote it every where as it help every individual financially it creates jobs and help to employ the jobless people around the world. So far Bitcoin is going very good as compare to other currency. Bitcoin is famous for its ups and down but it is also famous fir its high jump and surprising every one.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 17, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
As bitcoin users we must of course be able to convince many people to become bitcoin users, and with the increase of users it will automatically make the demand increase and the price will be expensive, various ways we can do to make popular bitcoin.

Being a Bitcoin user does not mean taking the responsibility of convincing people and investors to use or invest on Bitcoin, Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to users and that means we are also free to use it. Gaining a lot of users will be a great thing for us users and investors but these people usually don't know how volatility works and may lead to misunderstanding it that may also lead to a lot of people saying that it might be a scam in which I've experienced in the last couple of months.
It is a low key responsibility for the bitcoin users to promote bitcoin and also help other people to get into bitcoin because if there are no bitcoin user that will be doing that then that means like nothing for bitcoin because it will not have new demands everyday and there will be no so much activities in the market for now. So just keep promoting bitcoin and also convincing other people to get into this.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 17, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
As bitcoin users we must of course be able to convince many people to become bitcoin users, and with the increase of users it will automatically make the demand increase and the price will be expensive, various ways we can do to make popular bitcoin.

Being a Bitcoin user does not mean taking the responsibility of convincing people and investors to use or invest on Bitcoin, Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to users and that means we are also free to use it. Gaining a lot of users will be a great thing for us users and investors but these people usually don't know how volatility works and may lead to misunderstanding it that may also lead to a lot of people saying that it might be a scam in which I've experienced in the last couple of months.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 17, 2018, 09:00:37 PM
One way of promoting bitcoin is by using it as payment, purchase even when traveling and when you join in bounty campaign or facebook or twitter you are now promoting bitcoin because whenever you share it and say something positive about it to whomever you meet that is consider promotion.
Activity: 354
May 17, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yeah those negative people does not beling here. Bitcoin has a lot of help for everyone because it can provide those thinhs that are necessary in our life. You are secured ere as you're idetity won't be stolen. It is also unique because it is the currency that is digital curren y or crypto currency which you can't hold nor see.
Pages:
Jump to: