Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 3. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
It seems like a good thing to campaign for bitcoin. If we promote bitcoin to people, then more and more people believe and are interested in bitcoin. It can increase the development as well as bitcoin prices. As we expand, we promote a good thing about bitcoin, it can make an even greater effect like making many countries accept bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

Yes thats true, but beyond our knowledge Bitcoin is making itself popular using its own voice. And I think without further promotions regarding Bitcoin, people were the ones who will come to try this one since it involves huge amount of money, and people were continuously looking for that, like it was the one who will give us life, I am just being honest with the certain help of news Bitcoin is being very popular nowadays.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
May 22, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

I think that's right and due to that perspective I can highly agree that we dont need necessarily to promote Bitcoin it was promoting itself to the people witht he help of social media nowadays the connection between person and crypto was shortened and the idea of earning money for yourself is now present, it was making a loud voice to the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
This is a great idea. I will use facebook, twitter, medium ... and bitcointalk to advertise bitcoin. Bitcoin can apply a lot to life, so let people know more about btc. In addition, we can get money from advertising
Activity: 85
May 22, 2018, 06:30:55 AM
I guess, the declining price of bitcoin  depends on traders and investors. Less people are participating and investing in bitcoin, resulting in declining price. But it is also a good sign in buying bitcoin.. You can buy bitcoin now in low price and keep it.. For someday the price will increase, you will earn a lot. This is bitcoin world, you cannot predict the volatility of it. But you will still earn in the end, you just have yo wait..Wink
Activity: 110
May 22, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
I will never stop promoting bitcoin. Due to the way of online promotion and also offline. educate people about cryptocurrency so they can understand more about bitcoin and more people know
To create engaging content and promote around Bitcoin.Share that engaging content on social media - to build the brand.Use that content to connect with key influencers in your space.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 22, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
I will never stop promoting bitcoin. Due to the way of online promotion and also offline. educate people about cryptocurrency so they can understand more about bitcoin and more people know
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
I totally agree with your opinion. Decrease in bitcoin prices is not supposed to just happen. Because we need a profit not a loss but nothing because it is temporary
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:35:34 AM
I am promoting by living my life communicating with people around me and telling them all the preciosity of bitcoin as well as advertising, lol
The number of customers using Bitcoin to pay usually corresponds to how you are able to inform your customers of this new payment option - if no one knows about it, then no one will use it.That is why we recommend putting a “Bitcoin accepted here” logo on your website.
Activity: 121
May 22, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
I am promoting by living my life communicating with people around me and telling them all the preciosity of bitcoin as well as advertising, lol
Activity: 178
May 22, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
By helping bitcoin through promoting is a wise way to invite more investors in order to pump the price of bitcoin. It will take just a couple of days to attract hundreds of investors.
Activity: 504
May 22, 2018, 05:14:11 AM
I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so many people will encourage to join as it is still unknown to the majority of people around the world. Despite a lot of false news about it, and the government is struggling to prevent people from using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will know bitcoin is real help people. By advertising Bitcoin like in social media. Wink
we can uses social media and other marketing material to promote bitcoin and other altcoin.but its not easy , because much goverment announce about legality bitcoin, and it influenced to new investor.
Activity: 70
May 22, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
Bitcoin is so volatile, the market price of bitcoin is not that high, we should hold our bitcoin and wait for the perfect time. I believe that bitcoin price will be high on the next days, weeks or months.
Activity: 114
May 22, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so many people will encourage to join as it is still unknown to the majority of people around the world. Despite a lot of false news about it, and the government is struggling to prevent people from using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will know bitcoin is real help people. By advertising Bitcoin like in social media. Wink
Activity: 560
May 22, 2018, 03:56:23 AM
As for me I advertise bitcoin making videos and promos about digital coins and their advantages and have my profit from bounty-campaign I participate in.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Bitcoin promotion is needed more than what we think it is. If we are going to keep on promoting bitcoin, its price will definitely get better knowing that it is the demand that makes bitcoin's value grow so we should encourage more people to give it a try both for their saken and bitcoin's. We should not be too confident on what we have right now and strive harder.
Activity: 518
May 20, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
I agree let us promote bitcoin not only here in forum but also in other famous website many people did not know the purpose of bitcoin so we can try to make a blog or share our knowledge about bitcoin and its principles.

When you are speaking about Bitcoin promotion, you can also deal with real people. They will learn a lot of good things about it and share the information with the other guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 20, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
The bitcoin price is naturally occuring to be volatile in nature which means it could drop in anytime depending on what events that may affect people to sell their bitcoin. This is always true since bitcoin doesn't have any fix price and changes with its volume of users. This whole idea could create fear among its holders such that when many would sell their coins others would follow as well for the fear that they might lose a lot. So to say we need to promote bitcoin popularity because it is dropping in value wouldn't help at all as they may have the same fear as the holders. On most occasions many will buy bitcoin when it is about to rise in value after a downtrend. So try to promote it when it is showing signs of going up and certainly it will spike immediately up unless other matters affecting it will got in the way creating another FUD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 05:07:53 AM

Ofcourse, the technology that Bitcoin has offered is something that other people did not realize. I though that having Bitcoin is an investment for people that doesn't know the blockchain. So it is the usage of it that matters to fully utilize the technology that it has offered.
Activity: 1050
May 20, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
Everyone is free to promote bitcoin and make own business based on cryptocurrencies. At my opinion many people just wasting this opportunity when looking for a new projets.
indeed bitcoin becomes the safest cryptocurrency compared to other altcoin. so all we need is patience to wait for our investment to grow along with bitcoin demand in the market
Pages:
Jump to: