Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 15. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
That's right.
We do not just pay referral fees, but we set the world's largest referral fees in the cryptocurrency industry.
This will allow influencers, bloggers and associates around the world to advertise Amanpuri.
In this way, Binance has grown as it is now.
We have many features and services that are not found in Binance, so we will grow more than Binance.
I have already seen video reviews of bloggers and discussions in other forums, many believe that if you manage to realize all the plans, then your exchange can become popular. High leverage is one of those features that everyone mentions.
Bloggers it is a great advertisement for the project, the team is moving in the right direction, marketing needs high quality.
Now bloggers play almost the lead role in the initial development of the project. I also like this idea, I think this is the proper allocation of funds.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Team , that’s time for MVP launch, where is it? What is your future tasks?
I heard that a sales office will open soon and the team has applied for a license to trade. MVP is of course very important, but I consider these things paramount.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What are the next main stage for that project? When they should start trading on their exchange?
The next stage is the opening of the sales office and implementation of the IEO.
The exchange is scheduled to open in November.
I think after your office opens there will be more confidence in the project from potential investors and it will be easier to collect the necessary amount. Nowadays, more often private investments come into projects, but investors need guarantees and your openness will positively affect the attitude of the project on the part of investors.
I agree with you, the opening of the office will cause the credibility of the project, all waiting for this moment.
About what office are you talking about at the beginning of the tokensale? It seems too early to talk about it.
Activity: 159
What are the next main stage for that project? When they should start trading on their exchange?
The next stage is the opening of the sales office and implementation of the IEO.
The exchange is scheduled to open in November.
I think after your office opens there will be more confidence in the project from potential investors and it will be easier to collect the necessary amount. Nowadays, more often private investments come into projects, but investors need guarantees and your openness will positively affect the attitude of the project on the part of investors.
I agree with you, the opening of the office will cause the credibility of the project, all waiting for this moment.
Activity: 126
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
That's right.
We do not just pay referral fees, but we set the world's largest referral fees in the cryptocurrency industry.
This will allow influencers, bloggers and associates around the world to advertise Amanpuri.
In this way, Binance has grown as it is now.
We have many features and services that are not found in Binance, so we will grow more than Binance.
I want to believe that it will. But I think it is too early to talk about such a serious competitor.
Binance, too, was once a very small exchange with little volume of trading, it took him 3 years to become the best stock exchange with the highest volume.
Activity: 182
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
I agree, now there will be no news. The team is working in the other direction. Now the main thing is to launch the first sales of tokens, and then engage in the development of the project.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

The strategy is very simple, take only the best from your competitors.

If you want to understand how much the AMANPURI pad will be better, one way or another, you just need to study the white paper.
Activity: 70
This is a very pleasant opportunity, until this moment I did not know such similarities with Binance.
You can take all their advantages from the Binance exchange and implement them already on your exchange, this is not a crime.
This is provided that Binance does not have any patented features. But in general, of course, they need to take the best from the leaders and introduce them into your exchange. This strategy should bring dividends in the form of new users and growth in popularity among traders.
The strategy is very simple, take only the best from your competitors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Will it be live for trading?

And how much is listing fees?

About what listing fees are you talking about?
Activity: 57
Will it be live for trading?

And how much is listing fees?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

This is a very pleasant opportunity, until this moment I did not know such similarities with Binance.
You can take all their advantages from the Binance exchange and implement them already on your exchange, this is not a crime.

Along with this, it will be possible to come up with individual characteristics, and then people will trust this project more.
Activity: 55

Activity: 294
Implement IEO to enhance AMAL's liquidity.
As you say, there are various ways to increase liquidity.
We will consider and implement various methods, but We do not announce which way to maintain the value of the token.
The main thing is that you have an understanding that the liquidity of the coin must be maintained at a high level so that the coin remains relevant and the interest in the exchange grows.
The AMAL token can be used to halve the transaction fee, like BNB in ​​Binance, so the liquidity is maintained at a high level.
And while Binance does not currently offer high leverage trading, Amanpuri can also use AML tokens for high leverage trading fees.
Activity: 47

I agree with you, the working prototype of the project will be much more interesting than some kind of incomprehensible license.
After the project itself is fully launched and operational, investors will catch up, but it will be too late.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

I agree with you, the working prototype of the project will be much more interesting than some kind of incomprehensible license.
Activity: 47
Will the mobile application be implemented? If Yes, at what stage is the development of the mobile application?

Mobile application, it's cool and modern, I think that this is one of the important products that can not fail.
Activity: 52
Will the mobile application be implemented? If Yes, at what stage is the development of the mobile application?
Activity: 66
I want to understand in detail what is the main idea and feature of the AMANPURI project ? Is it promising or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
The main sale have not been open already? Does devs comment something about that?
Activity: 151
Pages:
Jump to: