Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 47. (Read 11580 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
AMANPURI●ultimate exchange
Don’t miss the chance winning AMAL! RT & Follow our tweet!

https://twitter.com/Amanpuri_ex/status/1192647584298389504

10 people will win AMAL tokens, which are now more than 15 times the price at the Biki exchange, every day!
・ Reception period: Until Nov. 9th
・ Distribution: Distributed to AMANPURI exchange Wallet everyday (the time of distribution will be irregular)
・ Distributed quantity:

1st place winners: 2 people win 200 AMAL
2nd place winners: 3 people win 100 AMAL
3rd place winners: 5 people win 50 AMAL

Announcement of winners
Winners will be announced by direct message.
The winners' tweets and Twitter accounts will be posted on TW.
Winners will be asked their remittance address so we want participants to set the direct message receive settings.
If no contact is made within 24 hours of the announcement, the winning will be invalid.
copper member
Amanpuri has licensed the official US Money Services Businesses (MSB)!
This has made it possible to formally provide services to the U.S. citizens of corresponding states, and to expand the countries and regions where Amanpuri can do business.
We provide cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading services that give top priority to safety and security.
Please look forward to Amanpuri, which will continue to grow.

Registration date:10/16/2019
MSB Registration Number: 31000155552217
Registration Type: Initial Registration
Legal Name: AMANPURI US CO.,LTD
copper member
Check out the official Amanpuri video
http://youtu.be/t3NQ4vpmT6c

With Amanpuri, you can make a profit without investing.
Check now!
http://youtu.be/Wne1ZaIm6Rk
copper member
The AMAL chart is on the rise! 
Don't miss the chance! 
You can buy at 0.08USD at the sales point of amanpuri.io.
AMAL tokens can be used to halve transaction fees and receive dividends. 
With the growth of the Amanpuri exchange, AMAL tokens will continue to grow.

https://www.biki.com/trade/AMAL_BTC
copper member
Amanpuri sales office has opened!
https://amanpuri.io

You can purchase AMAL token at the sales point.
And today we will do an AMAL token IEO at the Biki exchange.
https://tinyurl.com/yy2qz2go
copper member
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
There is also an appointment with investors in Singapore.
It is an individual investor and an investment fund.
The conference was successful and was able to raise a lot of investment.
We are still in negotiations with investment funds, but we will get good answers.

What does it mean you raised a lot of investment? Also strategic partnerships? Can you disclose who those investors were?

Thank you for having interest.
Of course we were able to raise a lot of investment.
We can not inform you yet, but we are coordinating to form a strategic partnership with a company.
We do not disclose the investor's name.
Thank you.

If you throw out information that afterwards you can't substantiate with any kind of proof, how do you expect your community to trust you?

Often the investor does not want to disclose information about his participation in the project. Many appreciate anonymity. And this may be one of the conditions for investment.

You said many, perfect, because that doesn't mean "all" said they don't want to be disclosed. Can you please disclose the investors who are fine with being publicly announced? And if there is not a single investor who is ok with it, could you please explain why this anomaly happens to your project?

Hello.

We have not confirmed that we may announce that investors have invested in our project.
We will consider disclosure if there is contact from investors that we want to disclose the facts of the investment, but we will not release investor information from us.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
This is also my account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nutildah-317618 and my address is 1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHubx and I'm talking to myself right now. Maybe you should ban both accounts, do you think?
Of course it's a joke, but it's as ridiculous as some of Your arguments. Of course, it is worth fighting fraud, but You cling to everyone, often without sufficient reason.

The reason is sufficient. You run a bullshit service that needs to be stopped. You're cluttering the forum with mountains of disingenuous nonsense and helping to enable scammers. When I have more free time I will find suitable means to ban every account of yours that has one or more merits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
We are still in negotiations with investment funds, but we will get good answers.

What does it mean you raised a lot of investment? Also strategic partnerships? Can you disclose who those investors were?

We can not inform you yet, but we are coordinating to form a strategic partnership with a company.
Thank you.

If you throw out information that afterwards you can't substantiate with any kind of proof, how do you expect your community to trust you?
copper member

Thank you.
legendary
Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.
You seem paranoid. It's none of Your business where I write. There is evidence, present or submit a complaint to the moderators. Indeed You have exposed a lot of fraudulent projects, but do not rush at all with accusations without evidence..

I've presented plenty of evidence. The conclusion is hiring you = probably scam. I don't need to submit a complaint to the moderators. Reminding people that you are a paid spammer is more effective.

Marketing is first of all a mechanism for promoting a project on the market among other competitors, and one should not forget that advertising needs to be properly configured.

This is true. Hiring you to advertise for them was a remarkably bad idea.
copper member
copper member
You're doing it. Not bad, but I miss the concept of security. How will you protect users?
We store 95% of our 24 hours in a cold wallet and partner with major custodians for segregated management. In addition we pool 5% of our monthly profits.  We will use the pool funds to compensate for user assets in case of damage such as hacking. With this, we aim for 100% asset protection.
I think that the hacking required more funds than 5%. If hackers will find the vulnerability of the exchange, and will often crack it is not enough money to pay off all traders.
Indeed, looking at only 5% of the month may not be enough money to pay off.
However, it is possible to repay because the amount of pool increases by pooling 5% every month.
Perhaps it makes sense to insure the assets of users of the exchange? Because your deductions in the amount of 5% of the amount of profit may not be enough, for example, if the exchange is hacked several months after the exchange starts.
As you say, if the exchange opens and gets hacked immediately, it will be difficult to compensate enough. That's why we outsource to an external security company, pay the cost, and undergo thorough inspections so that there is no platform vulnerability.
Of course, this alone does not mean that 100% hacking can be prevented.
The above are just some of our security measures.
Our hot wallet is extremely difficult to hack in a three-tiered construction.
In addition, the time when funds are pooled in the hot wallet is short, and when a certain quantity is pooled in the hot wallet, it is automatically transferred to the cold wallet.
Although it is stated that 95% or more of the time is stored in the cold wallet, actually the time when the money is pooled in the hot wallet is shorter and it is a small amount.
Do you know the news that Cold Wallet has been hacked?
Of course, we have created an environment where internal unauthorized remittances can not be made.
copper member
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Next is the establishment of sales office and IEO.
If the hard cap is reached, the sale will end.
Is there any conditions of IEO for today, or that’s secret information ?
Information on IEO will be published on 7/1.
Please look forward to it.
copper member
Will the AML coin be placed on other exchanges or is it a token utility that works within one exchange?
The more exchanges, the better, I think, it is clear to all.

And what exchanges do you plan to list tokens for? Where can I see this information*?

Usually this information is available on the project website or in white paper.
It has not been disclosed yet on which exchange.
It will be released on July 1st.
Please look forward to it.
legendary
It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.

Yeah I wanna know what idiot would invest in a project that hires 6th grade English spam bots to bump their thread for them every day week after week too.

Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.

Fragmentsentence
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

dezi6
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

John_Silver
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

Fomin-oilL
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:47:43 AM

Haffenriz
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

Farid-Ozy
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:48:55 AM

Irina1999
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:23 AM

kolnides
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:49:54 AM

Pariseev
Local Time:   June 13, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

What are the chances that this is legitimate conversation? I would say zero to none.
Its not a bunch of Icelandic people all excited about this project. Its one lonely Russian having an infinite conversation with himself.
copper member
I do not think that the team now has money to develop the exchange, most likely they are raising money to develop this platform, if there were money we would have seen the beta version of the exchange.
I do not exclude the fact that you are right, but we will not know this until there is a finished product, which we can all look at and test. Perhaps the fact that the team plans to launch in November will be the beta version of the exchange.
It would be something like first start of real exchange or like MVP project made for investors?
We will open a real exchange in November.
Please look forward to November.
We will open a sales office in July.
The development of the exchange is well underway.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Got you! Apart from this being likely a scam, I was still wondering whether it is true that CMC builds an average of all exchanges' volumes because that would be super skewed if fake volumes are included.
Coinmarketcap has long been criticized for taking information about trading volumes from those exchanges that were seen in an artificial increase in trading volumes. Therefore, information on many projects may not be displayed correctly. I prefer to use other analytical services to more accurately determine the actual trading volumes and potential of projects.

I don't know what the current conditions are to get listed there, but if it's a condition to have a certain volume there is of course the incentive for projects to fake volume on those exchanges.
legendary
hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

Wow, what a shitpost. AMANPURI team: I surely hope you're not paying for this low-level of nothingness to be commenting on your project. You should immediately fire these idiots. They've completely destroyed any credibility you thought you once had.
copper member
I think that you need to focus on finding institutional investments, because now is a very good time for this and the advantage of this is that you can quickly collect the necessary amount and start developing the stock exchange.
That is my question for today - how many funds alter collected for that moment ?

We have started development as we have already obtained development funds for the exchange.
It is a trading market equipped with a lot of new features in the cryptocurrency industry, so it costs a lot but we were able to raise money.
We will be joining the WBA, which will be held in Singapore on June 22nd and 23rd.
There are also appointments with investors after it is over.
Pages:
Jump to: