Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 43. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Team, have you been already collected any funds for your project? Where i can watch statistics?
I see that with the beginning of the bear market period at the beginning of last year, due to the fact that for the ICO projects a rather difficult period in fundraising began, most ICO campaigns stopped showing on their websites the situation with fundraising. This information becomes a trade secret.
Yes, I just went to the AMANPURI website until you can find information about fundraising. Perhaps this information will appear later or the team will periodically inform the participants of this project on the progress of the fundraising. It remains to hope that this process will be completed successfully.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Team, have you been already collected any funds for your project? Where i can watch statistics?
I see that with the beginning of the bear market period at the beginning of last year, due to the fact that for the ICO projects a rather difficult period in fundraising began, most ICO campaigns stopped showing on their websites the situation with fundraising. This information becomes a trade secret.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
Merit: 2

If you look at the top 20 exchanges in coinmarcetcap , we see that half of them created in 2018. That is the year the charity was able to get one of the best. But now, the competition between platforms much more so to be among the best.
It's true, the competition in the crypto world is high now, we need a strong marketing plan.
By far, the most important thing for a new project, if the marketing plan is absent, we can assume that the project will not happen and will not collect even coftcap. Marketing and advertising now ranks first, the very high competition in the market.
Marketing of course very important, but I think in the first place is the product itself, as a bad product even with the best marketing plan no one will use, and Vice versa with excellent product and an average marketing project will flourish.
I agree that the marketing plan takes the first place and without good advertising, even the best product will not be able to reach the consumer and no one will use it.
Activity: 182
In the period from April 4 to July 26, the AMANPURI team conducts its bounty campaigns ICO and already at the initial stage of ICO all members of the bounty are offered on the amanpuri -tsp website. com KYC pass check and your data, including photographs of your passport, to present in the personal account of the investor.
KYC checks should be conducted to prevent the laundering of dirty money and combat the financing of terrorism. Logically, only investors should be subject to such verification, since participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors.
Can the AMANPURI team clarify the regulatory act of which state or states require the ICO team to conduct a KYC check from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns, where and how long will the collected confidential information be kept?
 At this forum, there has long been a dispute over the legality of the collection of confidential information from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns and yet no team has provided such information. Although some teams agree that participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors and therefore should not be tested by KYC.
I'm also glad to hear that the answer team is very important information and just so nobody wants to give if there is no certainty that our data will remain confidential
nevertheless it is very interesting to me that the development team will answer, now I understand the question remains open
Activity: 159
I wonder will there be a full mobile version to trade? I think if you succeed to make a great mobile app, you will get many new users.
Now every self-respecting new project should be a mobile app, the other question is of average quality and does not work at all, and is only for promotional purposes.
You may be right , but I use only the mobile application exchanges to trade currencies when I'm not at home. Other mobile apps don't interest me much because in my opinion they are of no value.
I’m just talking about this, there are very few really working applications, mostly developers only promise to make a cool application, but in fact it turns out an application that nobody uses.
Activity: 243
How many times we could multiply  our risk in short position? I am talking about marginal trading.
I think Bitmex will not have competitors in margin trading. I would focus on different currency pairs with large altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Does your platform provide a system for makes internal Launchpad for other projects using your token? If so, how many tokens will need to be stored to participate in IEO?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I wonder will there be a full mobile version to trade? I think if you succeed to make a great mobile app, you will get many new users.
Now every self-respecting new project should be a mobile app, the other question is of average quality and does not work at all, and is only for promotional purposes.
You may be right , but I use only the mobile application exchanges to trade currencies when I'm not at home. Other mobile apps don't interest me much because in my opinion they are of no value.
Mobile app that’s a really nessethary thing in XXI century, becouse people use mobile phones with period of time than PC.
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Activity: 140
In the period from April 4 to July 26, the AMANPURI team conducts its bounty campaigns ICO and already at the initial stage of ICO all members of the bounty are offered on the amanpuri -tsp website. com KYC pass check and your data, including photographs of your passport, to present in the personal account of the investor.
KYC checks should be conducted to prevent the laundering of dirty money and combat the financing of terrorism. Logically, only investors should be subject to such verification, since participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors.
Can the AMANPURI team clarify the regulatory act of which state or states require the ICO team to conduct a KYC check from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns, where and how long will the collected confidential information be kept?
 At this forum, there has long been a dispute over the legality of the collection of confidential information from participants in the ICO bounty campaigns and yet no team has provided such information. Although some teams agree that participants in ICO bounty campaigns are not investors and therefore should not be tested by KYC.
I'm also glad to hear that the answer team is very important information and just so nobody wants to give if there is no certainty that our data will remain confidential
But now, mobile app, no surprise, many exchanges now operate modern mobile applications. However on iOS they are much smaller, but in almost every exchange there is an app for Android and with this, new users are unlikely to attract.
Perhaps you are right, but on the other hand, it is not so easy to download a fraudulent program on the Apple Store, there is strict control over this and you can download a virus to the Android Market or a program of a copy of the original program that steals all the data from you.
I agree with you and it is important to see what the IOS version, this is a kind of indicator of reliability of the applications and intentions of the project.
Activity: 159
The group of telegrams discusses changes in Japanese legislation of April 15 regarding the regulation of cryptocurrency. Will these changes affect in any way the conduct of the ICO or other interests of the AMANPURI team?
Very interesting about what it is? Could you describe more specifically what problems may arise when changing legislation?

But now, mobile app, no surprise, many exchanges now operate modern mobile applications. However on iOS they are much smaller, but in almost every exchange there is an app for Android and with this, new users are unlikely to attract.
I agree with your opinion that most people use Android applications, but according to my observations, cryptocurrency mobile applications are not highly competitive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Perhaps you are right, but on the other hand, it is not so easy to download a fraudulent program on the Apple Store, there is strict control over this and you can download a virus to the Android Market or a program of a copy of the original program that steals all the data from you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
The group of telegrams discusses changes in Japanese legislation of April 15 regarding the regulation of cryptocurrency. Will these changes affect in any way the conduct of the ICO or other interests of the AMANPURI team?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Both in the group of telegrams and on the ANN branch, the AMANPURI token is referred to in different ways. In some cases it is called AMAL, in others - AML. Which name of the token will be correct?
Activity: 362
I also interested in mobile terminal, I mean special application for  Apple OS.
Pages:
Jump to: